HHN 22 Speculation

I am thrilled to death. Now Universal has to meet or exceed what people have come to expect from the franchise. I know they can do it well... Im not going to lie......Im actually fearing the walk through that house a little bit...

I have a feeling the first website update was supposed to be to confirm a house about The Walking Dead but due to there being problems over using the characters from it not yet being resolved they have been unable to do so. I think they planned to have done the update by now and this is probably the reason you didn't see an announcement about that house from the Walking Dead panel at Comic Con.

I have a feeling the first website update was supposed to be to confirm a house about The Walking Dead but due to there being problems over using the characters from it not yet being resolved they have been unable to do so. I think they planned to have done the update by now and this is probably the reason you didn't see an announcement about that house from the Walking Dead panel at Comic Con.

why Can't they use the characters? I know its been said but I don't think I've read the why on here

why Can't they use the characters? I know its been said but I don't think I've read the why on here

There's something going around because of copyright infringement. Until that settlement has not gone through we may have to settle for a generic zombie house.

There's something going around because of copyright infringement. Until that settlement has not gone through we may have to settle for a generic zombie house.

that's really going to suck though, damn... makes me think of Silver screams but imagine if they couldn't use the characters from the movies lol

I got a feeling the answer to that question will come down to one word. Money. I'm guessing they want to be paid extra for the use of individual characters from the show rather than just the setting. To be honest the setting is no good without the characters though because without them it's just another generic zombie house. If this is the case AMC are making a mistake because this house will bring them more viewers. We haven't seen the house yet and I've already seen quite a few forum members say they've just started watching it for the first time in preparation for the house. It's a shame a damn Shane lol

• Like 2