H.R. Bloodengutz: Holidays of Horror

Mark M.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They have to spoof the song! Although kinda mix it with a elvira/cheesy horror organ... slow it down.

Although when I first heard this a while back I immediately thought of H.R. Bloodngutz

I'm probably one of the few who remember H.R. Pufnstuf Doc. <_<

I hope there is some Sid & Marty Krofftness to H.R. Bloodngutz although that sort of suit might be hell for a scareactor to wear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obxfuFrUTzg

This ^^ :D

I also well remember Pufnstuf. Even had my own construction paper Freddy flute. Maybe they could throw in some zombie Banana Splits?

I'm really excited for this house, looking forward to an October full of cheese.

Having the over-sized Sam Meetz at the end of Leave It To Cleaver was what sent that house into a fiery nose-dive. It made a mediocre house over-the-top cheesy for me. Therefore, I hope this house doesn't stoop to that level.

Leave it Cleaver was meant to be cheesy for me that's what made this house awesome.

I have to say.. I'm not really looking forward to this one. I feel like we've gotten the cheesy holiday theme a lot, event though we really haven't. I guess I just don't really like the idea. It seems to be very unoriginal compared to the rest of the houses. I even think I'm more excited about the Thing than this house.

• Mark M. changed the title to H.R. Bloodengutz: Holidays of Horror