HHN Hollywood X (2011) Speculation

Ok so john says that the mask related to a code name that doesn't mean that its actually in steven. For all we know it could be related by the guy that mmakes them. So for all we know it doesn't have to be a zombie maze. Remember that murdy words his tweets very.carefully so if you look into it you can get something out of it.

Edited by Hhnh86987

That would be such a false lead though haha

Pretty sure he meant that it's in Steven

But since it's such a typical, zombie like mask, it probably has nothing do with the source material, which is probably why he tweeted it in the first place

Must be an original maze or something!

I dont know. I guess I'm just hoping for scream. Haha can someone please post all of the reasons why scream will be here this year? Haha I'm gonna be so mad if it isnt with all of the hints murdy says it seems wrong of him to do that if it wasn't. I dont think he would say all of those hints if he wasn't sure we were having scream I'm still confident that scream will be here this year someway

Okay, let's see - -

Scream should come this year because:

1) It holds the top three spots on the box office slasher list

2) A new film was released this year

3) HUGE following

4) If you haven't seen the movies, you know who Ghostface is and what he does

5) Plenty of gory deaths to go around

6) ICON material

7) Ghostface has many identities, so seeing many Ghostfaces would make sense as oppose to a thousand Jasons or Michaels (Saw minions could make sense... and I suppose you can say Freddy can multiply in the dream world lmao)

8) Most demanded property this year

9) Has 4 films to pick environments from ALL of which can be recreated in a maze

10) All these horror movies today being used owe it to Scream. Without it, horror might not have ever made a come back. And even cooler, without them, there'd be no Scream. Scream was both created by the horror genre and reinstated it, therefore it owes a spot with one of the greats and the best way to show appreciation is to give back to not only the filmmakers but to the fans who helped make that a possibility by duplicating it's mythos into an epic format, known as a maze.

Honestly though, if Scream ain't the main theme, I say wait until next year and do it RIGHT (unless they plan on repeating it and THEN making it the theme, which doesn't make much sense).

It deserves to take over the Terror Tram (even if just the video), have a scarezone even if it's small like the front gate and have a kickass maze.

It's an incredibly easy thing to do and why they just don't do it is beyond me. I'm sure whatever they come up with this year won't be as cool of an idea as Ghostface taking over.

Sure, some people don't find him menacing or more comical, but damn, how many people said that about Chucky since 1988?

MAKE him scary. Do it right and you got an amazing year. They're probably just skipping the idea all together because other people/fans already thought of it.

But you know what Universal? You're the only ones who can do it. So make a dream come true.

If you can't get the rights, that's one thing but flat out ignoring all the fans is another and that would downright piss me off.

SHOOT.

Edited by DTH316

From HHN-Hollywood's Facebook: "The next maze will be announced tomorrow, during the day. Which means you can all go to sleep, unless your nightmares are keeping you awake. ;)"

Sigh... could we really be getting Freddy again?!?! Is that even possible? Or are they just messing with us? Man... that would be so lame.

And DTH, I agree. Scream has tons of potential and the if Murdy and Co. pass it up, it boggles the mind.

Edited by Creeper06

"The next maze will be announced tomorrow, during the day. Which means you can all go to sleep, unless your nightmares are keeping you awake. ;)"

Thank you, Universal, for not making us wait until the end of the week for all these announcements. After this one, it's only one more maze we really need to figure out. (since we know HoH and HOTC)

Tomorrow is my birthday. If it's Scream... BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER.

Edited by DTH316

Okay, let's see - -

Scream should come this year because:

1) It holds the top three spots on the box office slasher list

2) A new film was released this year

3) HUGE following

4) If you haven't seen the movies, you know who Ghostface is and what he does

5) Plenty of gory deaths to go around

6) ICON material

7) Ghostface has many identities, so seeing many Ghostfaces would make sense as oppose to a thousand Jasons or Michaels (Saw minions could make sense... and I suppose you can say Freddy can multiply in the dream world lmao)

8) Most demanded property this year

9) Has 4 films to pick environments from ALL of which can be recreated in a maze

10) All these horror movies today being used owe it to Scream. Without it, horror might not have ever made a come back. And even cooler, without them, there'd be no Scream. Scream was both created by the horror genre and reinstated it, therefore it owes a spot with one of the greats and the best way to show appreciation is to give back to not only the filmmakers but to the fans who helped make that a possibility by duplicating it's mythos into an epic format, known as a maze.

Honestly though, if Scream ain't the main theme, I say wait until next year and do it RIGHT (unless they plan on repeating it and THEN making it the theme, which doesn't make much sense).

It deserves to take over the Terror Tram (even if just the video), have a scarezone even if it's small like the front gate and have a kickass maze.

It's an incredibly easy thing to do and why they just don't do it is beyond me. I'm sure whatever they come up with this year won't be as cool of an idea as Ghostface taking over.

Sure, some people don't find him menacing or more comical, but damn, how many people said that about Chucky since 1988?

MAKE him scary. Do it right and you got an amazing year. They're probably just skipping the idea all together because other people/fans already thought of it.

But you know what Universal? You're the only ones who can do it. So make a dream come true.

If you can't get the rights, that's one thing

but flat out ignoring all the fans is another and that would downright piss me off.

SHOOT.

Thanks for taking time to write that up. I think your exactly right why not just do it?

Just thought I'd throw it out there but that's ANOTHER gambling reference haha

Is he SURE we're not getting coinciding themes with Orlando?

I actually wouldn't mind, to tell the truth.

Doesn't seem that bad of a theme to have (ALTHOUGH SCREAM WOULD BE MUCH MORE FUCKIN AWESOME!)

And gnarly sig pic!

Say it again, Freak. I dare you!

I would honestly make a point to MISS that maze.

That may sound stupid to y'all but there's nothing worse than trying to capitalize off a name, especially when it's old rocker's original idea for HALLOWEEN FLIPPIN HORROR NIGHTS.

Edited by DTH316

Can't blame ya, it was in the plethora of things he refuted yesterday. Here's the entire list, in case anyone missed it:

- Friday the 13th

- Nightmare on Elm Street

- Halloween

- Shaun of the Dead

- Dawn of the Dead

- The Walking Dead

- The Wolfman

- Trick 'r Treat

- The Evil Dead

- Alice Cooper bullshat

- Jeepers Creepers

- Insidious

- The Exorcist

- The Descent

- Hellraiser

- My Soul to Take

Edited by DTH316

You do know that you weren't supposed to think it was multiple Jasons, Harry Wardens, and Mike Myers, right? He's just supposed to be every where. They took pretty good pains to make sure you didn't see two of them in the same place.

Guess what guys... "What Fear Fears Most" is the tagline again. LAME. Oh well.

@HorrorNights Is there going to be a central theme this year or is it "What Fear Fears Most"? (on the website)

That's the tagline they're using

Something we've already known

@HorrorNights Will this be an all new maze?

Yes...it will

Can't wait to see what the code is... hoping it's not for the HoH... EXCITING!!!

Update: The codename is in fact, Steven! This is the only maze that can possibly be Scream!!!!

"You do know that you weren't supposed to think it was multiple Jasons, Harry Wardens, and Mike Myers, right? He's just supposed to be every where. They took pretty good pains to make sure you didn't see two of them in the same place."

LMAO no worries Trev, I was slightly kidding... but that does surprise me.

There was 2 Michael's in the closet/body room at the end of Hallowen.

NEW HINT FOR STEVEN:

Not originally a movie but became one later.

WHAT?!?!?!?! I'ma figure this shit out, once and for all!

Edited by DTH316

Steven is NOT scream... Murdy just tweeted "The code name is "Steven." Not originally a movie but became one later. The window is open. The window will close at 10PM See ya tomorrow" Scream wouldnt fit this description. Also we were wrong DTH lol it wasn't Trivia or Soap Opera

Even though Murdy denied the Crypt Keeper. The Tales of the Crypt originated as a show into a movie and was produced by steven king :o

Edited by HorrorNights93

With that in mind

And with zombies in mind

I think it's Resident Evil, as we predicted awhile back

Which is something he HASN'T refuted.

Or it could be Silent Hill but that would be disappointing considering that'd be a second time they did something Sinister Pointe did.

Um, let's see, what else...

URGH, at this point it should be super easy. That's such a huge clue.