HHN Hollywood X (2011) Speculation

I like how there's that YouTube user named "MurdyLies"

John even mentioned it once on twitter, after he got back from his week long departure.

He codes not only the mazes, but what he says as well.

He jumps through hoops and while he doesn't Necessarily openly deny things he dances around them in a way that denies some part.

He's a trickster. He needs to make sure that this information doesn't get out before hand.

he didnt dance around that question he gave a direct anserw thats how we know hes not lieing or else he would of said something like "Cant say, would be interesting or lets see what the cards hold" he directly said NO ALICE COOPER MAZE

so what are you saying then

Read Between the Lines

Connect the hints it completely makes sense

yes but we also learned that when Murdy FLAT OUT DENYS something its the end of the story

He also leads us on to believe certain things

remember last year? ALL NEW MAZES = Mazes that were Remakes

He DID say were getting Movie Mazes this year

and if so, then Technically it counts as a Movie Property

and Remember ladies and gentlemen

WE STILL HAVE SOAP OPERA TO DEAL WITH

so please don't let it STAB you in the back *cough*

I say, I'm all for Alice Cooper

;D

Read Between the Lines

;D

but he didnt dance around the anserw he directly say NO Alice Cooper unless the maze is based off his fictional Evil Twin Allen Cooper (Joke people) then there no way that can be a trick anserw

and whats to read between No Would love to do one but I never met him almost did at the Rob zombie show unless he hinting at HOTC

but he didnt dance around the anserw he directly say NO Alice Cooper unless the maze is based off his fictional Evil Twin Allen Cooper (Joke people) then there no way that can be a trick anserw

and whats to read between No Would love to do one but I never met him almost did at the Rob zombie show unless he hinting at HOTC

Have we found that tweet yet?

We need to take it in for analyzation...

Read Between the Lines

;D

there needs to be a like button on this website lol

but just cause john is saying that he hasnt MET alice cooper doesnt NOT mean that he hasnt talked to him over email/phone/etc. to make this maze happen. I do not recall him flat out denying Alice Cooper. I dont count anything besides "I am not doing an Alice Cooper maze this year." as flat out denying with Murdy.

I have only found one Alice cooper tweet. From screamscape who was following an Alice cooper lead "will Alice cooper be involved this year at all?" "never met him. Had 6 chances but it never worked out. Even backstage at Zombie show last year. Would love to." THIS A REDIRECT. HE DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION. Earlier today he even said that the art of redirect in a PR is a lost art that he is trying to resurrect.

I have only found one Alice cooper tweet. From screamscape who was following an Alice cooper lead "will Alice cooper be involved this year at all?" "never met him. Had 6 chances but it never worked out. Even backstage at Zombie show last year. Would love to." THIS A REDIRECT. HE DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION. Earlier today he even said that the art of redirect in a PR is a lost art that he is trying to resurrect.

first off he kinda has to meet like he has met Rob Zombie, and Eli Roth, and what else has he said would love to on Trick 'r' Treat, Evil Dead, Exorcist so honestly realy it just dont seem likely but if it turns out to be Alice cooper, at least it save me a 45 inute conga line

Ah, but here's the difference. He said he would love to MEET Alice. Those other things he said he would love to MAKE MAZES OUT OF. see, he danced around the entire topic of an Alice maze. He didn't even mention a maze or willingness to do a maze or unwillingness to do a maze. He instead mentioned that he's never met him. You say he has to meet, but he never said that. He could talk over the phone, share emails, send concept drawings, etc. I for one thing an Alice Cooper maze would be sweet. That dude knows how to put on a show and his music and style lend themselves to mazes.

Edited by jymmymack

Ah, but here's the difference. He said he would love to MEET Alice. Those other things he said he would love to MAKE MAZES OUT OF. see, he danced around the entire topic of an Alice maze. He didn't even mention a maze or willingness to do a maze or unwillingness to do a maze. He instead mentioned that he's never met him. You say he has to meet, but he never said that. He could talk over the phone, share emails, send concept drawings, etc. I for one thing an Alice Cooper maze would be sweet. That dude knows how to put on a show and his music and style lend themselves to mazes.

he is a great artist but a maze based on his obscure tvshow/movie, Hatchet would be nore accepted by the GP and Im pretty sure he was saying he would love to do a maze and again he would of had to talk to Alice cooper to use his name or base a maze on him, and I dont see this doing well with the GP.

I think its great to branch off from doing nothing but Horror Movies. I sure hope this Alice Cooper thing happens!

(And this is coming from someone who does not care for his music very much.)

I completely agree Trev

its a step closer in bringing more originality into our event

think about it like this, we've constantly asked for Original Content

and this is just another way for Murdy and Corporate to show us what original concepts they have

facepalm.jpg

Murdy has Denied Alice Cooper TWICE already.

ok now thats over also anything Steven King does is off limits Murdy has said and I know Orlando has this problem too Mr. King will not allow any of his work to be used in a theme park.

also Im guessing resident evil also

LOL thank you grindhouse i been reading through this Alice Cooper stuff brought back from the dead the last two pages. EVERYONE SEEN the tweets of MURDY straight out denying the Alice Cooper rumors so idk why everyone who post on here during THAT TIME are acting brand new :P ahaahah this was weeks possibly months ago. i wouldnt waste my time to go scaverging for those tweets either, you believe it or not,me or grindhouse certainly didnt pull this out of our ass ill tell you that.

yes but we also learned that when Murdy FLAT OUT DENYS something its the end of the story

This is definitively TRUE and believe it or not murdy did deny this as a rumor how it got brought back up bewilders me. I'm not going to be one to waste time scavenging around for the exact tweet. Anyways well be finding out tomorrow.

OMG!!! HE SAID THE WORD SOUL! THERE'S GOING TO BE A MY SOUL TO TAKE MAZE. THAT'S SOMETHING NO ONE WOULD EXPECT.

i had mentioned this a long time ago lol it might be a possibility...wait no theres no basement scenes what so ever in it ill tell you that . I wouldnt count this. and its also another universal film

Look guys bottom line is i have nothing against A.C or anything but if were gonna brake these code names we have to start thinking more logical than this. The A.C rumor has BEEN DENIED and im sure most of us seen it. (Not referring to the newer members.) I dont see this as a possibility but if anyone wants to waste there time believing it feel free. Like DTH told me with TrT its time to speculate on more logical things lol

Even though i said i wouldnt i remember i asked murdy about the Alice Cooper Rumor and this is what he said :

@HorrorNights That doesn't really have anything to do with the content. Wouldn't read to much into that

Now i know this isnt the direct NO i was wishing to find because i wasnt going to go through hundreds of tweets looking for it lol but this should be a good enough response to convince you guys. Why would murdy tell us to not really pay much attention to A.C if it wasnt only a rumor ?

Edited by HorrorNights93

LOL thank you grindhouse i been reading through this Alice Cooper stuff brought back from the dead the last two pages. EVERYONE SEEN the tweets of MURDY straight out denying the Alice Cooper rumors so idk why everyone who post on here during THAT TIME are acting brand new :P ahaahah this was weeks possibly months ago. i wouldnt waste my time to go scaverging for those tweets either, you believe it or not,me or grindhouse certainly didnt pull this out of our ass ill tell you that.

This is definitively TRUE and believe it or not murdy did deny this as a rumor how it got brought back up bewilders me. I'm not going to be one to waste time scavenging around for the exact tweet. Anyways well be finding out tomorrow.

i had mentioned this a long time ago lol it might be a possibility...wait no theres no basement scenes what so ever in it ill tell you that . I wouldnt count this. and its also another universal film

Look guys bottom line is i have nothing against A.C or anything but if were gonna brake these code names we have to start thinking more logical than this. The A.C rumor has BEEN DENIED and im sure most of us seen it. (Not referring to the newer members.) I dont see this as a possibility but if anyone wants to waste there time believing it feel free. Like DTH told me with TrT its time to speculate on more logical things lol

Even though i said i wouldnt i remember i asked murdy about the Alice Cooper Rumor and this is what he said :

@HorrorNights That doesn't really have anything to do with the content. Wouldn't read to much into that

Now i know this isnt the direct NO i was wishing to find because i wasnt going to go through hundreds of tweets looking for it lol but this should be a good enough response to convince you guys. Why would murdy tell us to not really pay much attention to A.C if it wasnt only a rumor ?

Exactly everyone please listen to horror nights93 and grindhouse. I agree with them

Steven is House of Horrors... the movie is Frankenstein.

Drew Struzan did a picture for Frankenstein. It also makes sense as if you google Frankenstein and the French Revolution you will find many connections between the 2 things... which is related to the second clue. A headmaster may be involved somewhere as Victor Frankenstein was a student in a university before the "frankenstein" event. That is what I currently believe and it makes sense with the cups and things like that. The mask Murdy showed were all different... someone thought one may be the wolfman... in HoH they use many different masks... so it makes sense. I think the Saw twins were right about the maze Frankenstein... just wrong about the overall event... because Murdy denied classic horror as an overall theme... but I don't think he necessarily ever necessarily denied a Frankenstein House.

Steven is House of Horrors... the movie is Frankenstein.

Drew Struzan did a picture for Frankenstein. It also makes sense as if you google Frankenstein and the French Revolution you will find many connections between the 2 things... which is related to the second clue. A headmaster may be involved somewhere as Victor Frankenstein was a student in a university before the "frankenstein" event. That is what I currently believe and it makes sense with the cups and things like that. The mask Murdy showed were all different... someone thought one may be the wolfman... in HoH they use many different masks... so it makes sense. I think the Saw twins were right about the maze Frankenstein... just wrong about the overall event... because Murdy denied classic horror as an overall theme... but I don't think he necessarily ever necessarily denied a Frankenstein House.

wrong . Trivia has already been found out to be the HoH and Steven the JP venue...plus murdy denied frankenstein as a rumor... so doubt it. Plus The Thing is suppose to be our only universal property although im not sure if murdy said this for sure

I just read like 3 pages of Alice Cooper nonsense and I don't know why lmfao

But honestly, I give props to Murdy for confusing the living fuck out of us. I've never seen us so bewildered in the last 2 years of posting on here.

And Cooper was responsible for Brutal Planet? That was the biggest piece of shit maze I ever been through in my life. I've gone through Home Haunts way better.

I remember waiting an hour for it just to go through that nonsense and coming out like, "seriously, wtf? This doesn't even compare to Knotts."

I didn't even bother with the rest of the mazes because I heard that was the "maze to see" and figured if "IF THAT IS THE BEST, FUCK THE REST."

Solely because of that maze, I gave up on Fright Fest A LONG TIME AGO.

But go ahead Universal, do this bullshit maze and tell fans they can't have a Trick 'r Treat maze because it's not well known enough. Or Jeepers Creepers. Or hell, even Hellraiser. You know, ACTUAL horror movies? I understand the strive for original content but this drives us back to the point - - if you're going original now, why not do a movie that's not well known?

Personally, I know you guys love original and hate repeats - - I'm actually somewhat oppose to both as I absolutely LOVE the movie based mazes and repeats don't bug me none as I'm used to Knotts pullin that shit for DECADES.

But I'm willing to meet with you guys in the middle here and either way, this concept satisfies me NONE.

As I said before, I'm skipping the house entirely unless I hear it's the best maze of all time or something.

I got 5 other mazes, a Terror Tram and people who've never been to the park who want to ride the rides and a show to squeeze into a 7 hour night. But even last year, HotC was the supposed crown jewel of the event and that maze did nothin' for me (no offense to you guys and your opinions lol)

The idea of doing it pisses me off. If they actually do it, it'll piss me off even more and I know the GP will definitely be going "WTF IS THIS CRAP?" the very moment of announcement and possibly to the very moment they exit the maze.

But I'm just one man, my opinion doesn't matter and my lack of attendance into the maze won't hurt it none.

Should I be more open minded? Probably but I feel a bit offended being told beloved horror movies like Hellraiser can't be done but Welcome to My Nightmare can. And I don't even care for Hellraiser much but I know there's an ass ton more fans for that.

So IF this is true, I'm boycotting the single maze. I'm not asking you to join in or to even care, I'm just letting y'all know because people on here seem to wonder about my thoughts on things.

Anyway...

With that said, I haven't the slightest clue what this maze is. I'm officially stumped. I'm just gonna kick back until the PR is announced tomorrow and it's a very exciting thing.

My only guess is if it's something I named pages ago or it's something that was accidentally refuted... or something kinda lame like Underworld.

But if it's Alice Cooper...

As the spill.com crew says, "that's some ol' bullshit."

Edited by DTH316

I just read like 3 pages of Alice Cooper nonsense and I don't know why lmfao

But honestly, I give props to Murdy for confusing the living fuck out of us. I've never seen us so bewildered in the last 2 years of posting on here.

And Cooper was responsible for Brutal Planet? That was the biggest piece of shit maze I ever been through in my life. I've gone through Home Haunts way better.

I remember waiting an hour for it just to go through that nonsense and coming out like, "seriously, wtf? This doesn't even compare to Knotts."

I didn't even bother with the rest of the mazes because I heard that was the "maze to see" and figured if "THAT IS THE BEST, FUCK THE REST."

Solely because of that maze, I gave up on Fright Fest A LONG TIME AGO.

But go ahead Universal, do this bullshit maze and tell fans they can't have a Trick 'r Treat maze because it's not well known enough. Or Jeepers Creepers. Or hell, even Hellraiser. You know, ACTUAL horror movies? I understand the strive for original content but this drives us back to the point - - if you're going original now, why not do a movie that's not well known?

Personally, I know you guys love original and hate repeats - - I'm actually somewhat oppose to both as I absolutely LOVE the movie based mazes and repeats don't bug me none as I'm used to Knotts pullin that shit for DECADES.

But I'm willing to meet with you guys in the middle here and either way, this concept satisfies me NONE.

As I said before, I'm skipping the house entirely unless I hear it's the best maze of all time or something.

I got 5 other mazes, a Terror Tram and people who've never been to the park who want to ride the rides and a show to squeeze into a 7 hour night. But even last year, HotC was the supposed crown jewel of the event and that maze did nothin' for me (no offense to you guys and your opinions lol)

The idea of doing it pisses me off. If they actually do it, it'll piss me off even more and I know the GP will definitely be going "WTF IS THIS CRAP?" the very moment of announcement and possibly to the very moment they exit the maze.

But I'm just one man, my opinion doesn't matter and my lack of attendance into the maze won't hurt it none.

Should I be more open minded? Probably but I feel a bit offended being told beloved horror movies like Hellraiser can't be done but Welcome to My Nightmare can. And I don't even care for Hellraiser much but I know there's an ass ton more fans for that.

So IF this is true, I'm boycotting the single maze. I'm not asking you to join in or to even care, I'm just letting y'all know because people on here seem to wonder about my thoughts on things.

Anyway...

With that said, I haven't the slightest clue what this maze is. I'm officially stumped. I'm just gonna kick back until the PR is announced tomorrow and it's a very exciting thing.

My only guess is if it's something I named pages ago or it's something that was accidentally refuted... or something kinda lame like Underworld.

But if it's Alice Cooper...

As the spill.com crew says, "that's some ol' bullshit."

Im with you on this DTH. Now im not agreeing i'll boycott the maze because i like to give everything a try but i see you go to hhn once a year or so and your limited on time and so to save time i would skip it to but i get a multi day pass every year :D I'm almost sure the Maze PR wont be A.C and if it is than that would be ridiculous why murdy skipped over better movie properties. Ugh im so tired of being confused and such to brake this code name so im going to do like you do and kick back and relax til the PR later today B) than ill see how surprised ill really be. Murdy said its something almost no one got so honestly i doubt its scream. Hopefullyy its not that A.C nonsense either so we can finally put it back to rest were it belonged. Now i know ill be going against my own morals when it comes to hhn mazes but i wont have any high expectations for this maze if its true. Well heres a toast to the PR being something EVERYONE WOULD LOVE to see at hhn and it will surprise us hopefully