HHN Hollywood X (2011) Speculation

If I remember correctly, La Llorona had rotting corpses and coffins in the scarezone.

In the Terror Tram section, located in the WOODS area (which could also be a forest), there were TOMBS laid about for all the dead.

The Anarchy in the UK hint, IRA relates to:

wrath, anger, ire, ira

"belligerence aroused by a real or supposed wrong (personified as one of the deadly sins)"

Boy George, who's REAL name is George Alan O'Dowd, has a song titled "The Crying Woman" which is one of La Llorona's nicknames.

Guess who just CRACKED A CODENAME, SUCKA?!

Edited by DTH316

more celebs probably means zombie but maybe someone else for the last two mazes

Realy they should just annouce HOTC already this like walkign to Murdy house knocking on the door and asking "Is Rob Zombie here?" and you hear Rob giggling from behind the couch "Heehee no im not" we all know HOTC is back the HINT the videos and the way Murdy dances around the question of "IS HOTC returning?".

Realy they should just annouce HOTC already this like walkign to Murdy house knocking on the door and asking "Is Rob Zombie here?" and you hear Rob giggling from behind the couch "Heehee no im not" we all know HOTC is back the HINT the videos and the way Murdy dances around the question of "IS HOTC returning?".

haha maybe murdy has something special for that announcement or maybe there is something new with this... ive been wondering about this too because looking at all the work (lack there of) that has been done on this maze it seems like something different. cuz if it was the same wouldnt they just put if up and get it over with...

ok so

Trivia (HoH) - 2011 maze...Real Wild Child....Codename was given because the name of the property used was mentioned in a previous Twitter horror trivia contest

Soap Opera (Shrek) - Run forest run.... Forest...Tomb....scent of rotting bodies...anarchy in the uk...O'Dowd...

am i right up to date or did i leave anything out

Edited by djevilclown

You got it dj.

Trivia - "Real Wild Child." As someone already stated:

Scream was mentioned in a trivia contest before, per the selection of the codename. Emma Roberts, star of Scream 4, was in "Wild Child", a Universal film, in which the song "Real Wild Child" by Iggy Pop is heard.

Soap Opera - "O'Dowd." La Llorona is known as The Woman in White, which also is the name of a radio soap opera. Boy George, real name George Alan O'Dowd has a song titled, "The Crying Game," where La Llorona is often known as "The Crying Woman." Additionally, IRA, which is one of organizations in Anarchy of the UK is a word which means "belligerance from being done wrong." There are tombs she lays out for her victims and rotting corpses inside of coffins in which she lays her children.

I wouldn't have thought of La Llorona actually coming until I made ALL of those connections.

And knowing Soap Opera is in the Shrek venue, it could possibly mean that Scream is being shafted into the HoH. In which I reply, "THIS IS MADNESS."

Edited by DTH316

You got it dj.

Scream was mentioned in a trivia contest before, per the selection of the codename. Emma Roberts, star of Scream 4, was in "Wild Child", a Universal film, in which the song "Real Wild Child" by Iggy Pop is heard.

Soap Opera - "O'Dowd." La Llorona is known as The Woman in White, which also is the name of a radio soap opera. Boy George, real name George Alan O'Dowd has a song titled, "The Crying Game," where La Llorona is often known as "The Crying Woman." Additionally, IRA, which is one of organizations in Anarchy of the UK is a word which means "belligerance from being done wrong." There are tombs she lays out for her victims and rotting corpses inside of coffins in which she lays her children.

I wouldn't have thought of La Llorona actually coming until I made ALL of those connections.

And knowing Soap Opera is in the Shrek venue, it could possibly mean that Scream is being shafted into the HoH. In which I reply, "THIS IS MADNESS."

DAMN that is good....

i dont think trivia is scream though.... it sounds good but scream doesnt make one bit of sense to go into hoh....

is it me or does soap opera make more sense to go into hoh and trivia in shrek...

Edited by djevilclown

Did Murdy ever say Trivia was a maze? It's highly possible that Scream could be the tram. Though I'm fairly certain the tram will be The Walking Dead. It's very popular right now, the tram usually uses zombies anyway, and someone asked Murdy if zombies were possible this year and he kind of danced around the question from what I remember. Also it was on the survey.

Edited by 00nightcrawler

Who else can't wait until next year? HHN 2012 - -

Blink 182's Attack of the Elderly - Go within the mind of Mark, Tom and Travis as they go on a journey through an old folk's home only to be attacked by rabid elderly people while "What's My Age Again" is looped continuiously throughout the duration of the maze.

Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horror - Snoop Dogg hosts a special tour of his hood, which has suddenly gone rampant with all the evil lurking in the night, including a special guest appearance by the Leprechaun who will rap for you after taking a magical hit of Snoop Dogg's kush.

Ozzy Osbourne's Demon Flight - Ozzy Osbourne bit off more than he can chew! The bat's head has transformed him into a living, human/bat halfbreed in which he attacks the unsuspecting! If you thought he was scary walking, imagine him furry with wings!

Linkin Park's Transformers - The Transformers ride gets an overlay with Linkin Park music, ALL THE TIME!

Jurassic Park: Welcome to the Jungle - The song is no longer played just before the drop!

Alice in Chains: The New Hellraiser - Alice in Chains invites you to be TORN APART by their new evil creations in which they act as a storytelling demon who gives you a choice. But careful, you may be a victim to the chains!

ICP's Krustyland - The Simpsons and Krustyland have been taken over by resident clown badboys ICP. Even Krusty and Sideshow Bob are afraid!

Rob Zombie's Revenge of the Dragula - Based on Rob Zombie's latest creation, go through the twisted mind of Rob Zombie as you will see visions of the Dragula while on Universal's hit ride, Revenge of the Mummy!

Uwe Boll's House of the Dead - You wanted more celebrity big names, and you wanted zombies, so here you go!

CAN'T - FUCKING - WAIT.

Blink 182's Attack of the Elderly - Go within the mind of Mark, Tom and Travis as they go on a journey through an old folk's home only to be attacked by rabid elderly people while "What's My Age Again" is looped continuiously throughout the duration of the maze.

Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horror - Snoop Dogg hosts a special tour of his hood, which has suddenly gone rampant with all the evil lurking in the night, including a special guest appearance by the Leprechaun who will rap for you after taking a magical hit of Snoop Dogg's kush.

Ozzy Osbourne's Demon Flight - Ozzy Osbourne bit off more than he can chew! The bat's head has transformed him into a living, human/bat halfbreed in which he attacks the unsuspecting! If you thought he was scary walking, imagine him furry with wings!

Linkin Park's Transformers - The Transformers ride gets an overlay with Linkin Park music, ALL THE TIME!

Jurassic Park: Welcome to the Jungle - The song is no longer played just before the drop!

Alice in Chains: The New Hellraiser - Alice in Chains invites you to be TORN APART by their new evil creations in which they act as a storytelling demon who gives you a choice. But careful, you may be a victim to the chains!

ICP's Krustyland - The Simpsons and Krustyland have been taken over by resident clown badboys ICP. Even Krusty and Sideshow Bob are afraid!

Rob Zombie's Revenge of the Dragula - Based on Rob Zombie's latest creation, go through the twisted mind of Rob Zombie as you will see visions of the Dragula while on Universal's hit ride, Revenge of the Mummy!

Uwe Boll's House of the Dead - You wanted more celebrity big names, and you wanted zombies, so here you go!

CAN'T - FUCKING - WAIT.

lol how funny you said this i was just putting together a little playlist of songs and stuff to let my mind run and get me excited for hhn

Beetlejuice theme

Caretakers Arrival

Dead silence theme

Director Arrival

Gillian Welch - My First Lover (Strangers)

Jacks Arrival

Psychotherapy theme

Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl (the remix they play every year at hhn)

Robert Johnson - Come on in my Kitchen (Skeleton Key)

Saw Theme

Saw Tape Jeff (My name in jeff lol)

Scary Tales (Orlando)

Storyteller Arrival

Tales from the Crypt

This is Halloween

Time Warp

Twilight Zone

sorry for going off topic

I actualy want this maze Sooooooo bad now haha

I just realized how "un for teens" this event is right now.

I was going into the other room, to tell my sister about the new maze update along with the other mazes. I was waiting to tell her about 'em when a good few of them piled up.

And then I was like "... wait..."

1) The Thing is an old 80s movie. I do OWN this movie but I was holding off showing it to her until we saw the prequel in theaters so she can see it with the right continuity. And let's face it, The Thing has some AMAZING moments in it but a good majority of it is slow and I doubt can hold the attention of many young viewers today.

2) Hostel. Let's just say, you honestly don't realize how bad a movie is until you consider showing it to a kid. Between the EXTREME graphic violence (I still haven't shown her Evil Dead for how insanely gory that movie is), the EXTREME language, the EXTREME sex and the kinda mild drug use, I decided - uhhh, maybe this isn't the best thing to show her.

3) Alice Cooper. She has no idea who that is. Well, she does, but ofcourse she's not gonna know any of his roots into horror or especially anything about "Welcome to my Nightmare."

I imagine that along with her, and thousands of other teens in Southern California, they don't have much to be excited about this year yet.

Now I'm not saying, "dumb it down to their level" or anything but isn't this exactly what the point of "brand recognition" is about?

Surely House of 1000 Corpses isn't going to sell any tickets to teens (sure they went last year and probably loved it but let's face it, they went for Jason, Jigsaw, Freddy and Chucky).

So that's right now, 4 mazes that just isn't going to attract one of the MAIN demographics.

No doubt it'll be a good year, a successful one at that, but if they want to really BLOW IT OUT OF THE WATER with attendance, they're going to need to do MUCH better than this with the last 2 announcements.

My sister has been going to Knotts every year and finally wanted to up her scare level to Universal magnitude, but I have feeling that this year she's going to be disappointed and everything is just gonna go right over her and her friends heads.

Her two favorite films? Scream and Trick 'r Treat.

Edited by DTH316

If I remember correctly, La Llorona had rotting corpses and coffins in the scarezone.

In the Terror Tram section, located in the WOODS area (which could also be a forest), there were TOMBS laid about for all the dead.

The Anarchy in the UK hint, IRA relates to:

wrath, anger, ire, ira

"belligerence aroused by a real or supposed wrong (personified as one of the deadly sins)"

Boy George, who's REAL name is George Alan O'Dowd, has a song titled "The Crying Woman" which is one of La Llorona's nicknames.

Guess who just CRACKED A CODENAME, SUCKA?!

Wait. So Boy George is going to get his own maze this year?

I'm OK with Alice, but this is going too far. :P

You got it dj.

I'll say this right now,

If Scream is in the HoH, Scream's not coming at all...

Having the Strangers and Chucky in there were a stretch, but Scream has very identifiable settings and the HoH doesn't have single one of them.

John wouldn't do that to the franchise. It's got too much of a following and it's too good of a deal to pass up.

If Scream is in fact coming this year, which I would be totally on board with, it's in the Shrek que.

I'll say this right now,

If Scream is in the HoH, Scream's not coming at all...

Having the Strangers and Chucky in there were a stretch, but Scream has very identifiable settings and the HoH doesn't have single one of them.

John wouldn't do that to the franchise. It's got too much of a following and it's too good of a deal to pass up.

If Scream is in fact coming this year, which I would be totally on board with, it's in the Shrek que.

I honestly don't know anymore. Especially after this latest announcement.

Murdy once claimed there weren't enough environments for Scream.

It's possible he could've got the rights cheap after the film's failure this year, put Ghostface in a setting where there's multiple horror movies and he's just giving you a tour through his favorites.

We thought of this a long time ago but it'd be a REALLY bad idea.

I'm not putting it passed Universal at this moment right now though.

Same goes for the Terror Tram.

With Soap Opera being the Shrek queue, and all those hints leading to La Llorona, it's really possible at the moment considering the hints for Trivia (which IS a movie because he said it's the name of a movie that was in a trivia contest) lead to Scream as well.

My only guess at this point is if Bunny Gibbons is actually the HoH with Rob Zombie taking over, they're reusing the HOTC sets for Scream and that's where Trivia is located and Soap Opera remains in the Shrek venue. Other than that, I see no hope for Scream getting it's own maze.

Unless someone can do their damn best and find some wild connection between Soap Opera, O'Dowd, tombs, forests, rotting corpses and all that shit with Scream.

I honestly don't know anymore. Especially after this latest announcement.

Murdy once claimed there weren't enough environments for Scream.

It's possible he could've got the rights cheap after the film's failure this year, put Ghostface in a setting where there's multiple horror movies and he's just giving you a tour through his favorites.

We thought of this a long time ago but it'd be a REALLY bad idea.

I'm not putting it passed Universal at this moment right now though.

Same goes for the Terror Tram.

With Soap Opera being the Shrek queue, and all those hints leading to La Llorona, it's really possible at the moment considering the hints for Trivia (which IS a movie because he said it's the name of a movie that was in a trivia contest) lead to Scream as well.

My only guess at this point is if Bunny Gibbons is actually the HoH with Rob Zombie taking over, they're reusing the HOTC sets for Scream and that's where Trivia is located and Soap Opera remains in the Shrek venue. Other than that, I see no hope for Scream getting it's own maze.

Unless someone can do their damn best and find some wild connection between Soap Opera, O'Dowd, tombs, forests, rotting corpses and all that shit with Scream.

Gibbons is HOTC and it's at T2. That's almost a fact at this point. The clues make sense, the tweets about Mr. Zombie make sense. I think that they're just extending it / changing some scenes. I think I saw a Church in one of TheSawTwins video updates.

Pushing that aside, did we hear for a "fact" that Soap Opera is at the Shrek que and Trivia is at HoH?

This is a stretch, but if Scream is in Shrek, maybe the tomb scene will be in the studios scene as a set and the victims would be the decayed bodies?The forset I could easily see going in there transitioning from Casey's to Stu's house.

Hey remember that picture we saw in February of a small bit of blue prints of Soap Opera? Remember the couch and the TV we just barely saw. Well, there's still hope... :rolleyes:

IF de rumors be truuuue, my most anticipated list:

Scream (obviously)

The Thing

Whatever the Terror Tram is

Bill and Ted

La Llorona

Hostel

HOTC

WTMN

Okay, so if Trivia is in the HoH and the hint is Real Wild Child, what could it possibly be (if it's not La Llorona or Scream)?

Edited by DTH316