HHN XXI Speculation II

For those who haven't seen it, this is the picture that is currently being speculated on:

377191463.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1313785890&Signature=yMtelSmm4IrFPYDKZtpb0nLSABo%3D

Of everything I've seen so far, this looks similar to the blue demon with the green eyes in the first hint picture that was released. Maybe this is in the same house?

If I had nothing else to go on I'd say it looked like a combination of an alien and a feral vampire.

What is it that is leading you guys to say this has anything to do with Saws n Steam?

Edited by Jumboshrmp

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There something odd about the mask it looks like two halves were taped together

But since I was sable to pull it back up from my history your right it's rivet construction on the bottom definately saws and steamish

Edited by Carnagefan

For anyone that did manage to save the picture before it was taken down, I'd highly recommend NOT to post the picture until the picture is publicly revealed by UORHHN themselves. Any noncompliance will result in a deletion. Thanks.

I haven't really been following up on the speculation (shame on me, I know :P), but is it possible that it's WW2, and not 1? If it was 2, it could be vampire candy stripers...

I'm not sure of other sources, but I believe the game implies that the house will be based on WW1 due to the Ambulance.

Here is a WW1 ambulance:

ww1ford_t_ambulance_restored.jpg

and here's the one from the game:

image266-1.png

Edited by Universal Freak

I guarantee that a Poe house will end up being scary. Without saying where the scripts go in the house there is no way to know how they fit into the overall feel of the house. It could just be scripts of his work in the first room then you go into the story's so to speak. Where did you see the scripts LuBell92? Were they inside the house or outside the house? If outside maybe there will be a script in each room basically telling the story of the scene your in at the moment.

From their facebook page

308781_10150287001953233_126469058232_7866509_5248496_n.jpg

Facebook followers heres a photo hint just for you. You cant escape the fear that will overtake you at HHN 21, but with this button, you do have a choice. Choose wisely.

Edited by Victoria

The Oval Office photo looks too recent for WWI the radio and the fox terrier photo suggest 1929-1933 during Herbert Hoover's administration. Woodrow Wilson was President during WWI and he owned an airedale, they are always black and tan, not white like the dog in question.