HHN 21 ♠ Official Meetup List.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

List has been updated!

I've been seeing alot of talk about if there was going to be a meetup on opening night. Traditionally, dating back to the Vault we all tend to meet up at Citywalk before the event to have some drinks and to mingle. If anyone's up for it, we can all meet at Bob Marley's upstairs at Citywalk and converse a little bit before the event and before the AP party starts for those going.

Meetup time would be from 4:30 - 5:00 just like last year.

Anyone who isn't going to the AP Party before the event starts is more than welcome to stay longer than 5:00 and keep conversing with other Nightmares members.

Any plans for a photo/meetup inside the park proper for those of us who either a) can't get to Orlando that early or B) can't drink yet?

Normally, the site photo is taken on the final weekend. You can see if anyone else would like to take a group photo on Friday, but it'll be a hectic day. The reason it's so early is that the AP Party starts at 5:00 and alot of scareactor call times are before 5:00 also.

Well, staying there to eat and mingle was a pretty big mission if i remember correctly lol. I never even got to meet you last year =(

If we do, we'll have a drink in your honor for sure lyn B)

Thanks so much...make it two just to be safe ;)

I've been seeing alot of talk about if there was going to be a meetup on opening night. Traditionally, dating back to the Vault we all tend to meet up at Citywalk before the event to have some drinks and to mingle. If anyone's up for it, we can all meet at Bob Marley's upstairs at Citywalk and converse a little bit before the event and before the AP party starts for those going.

Not one to toot my own horn (**toot toot*) but I started the Bob Marley's tradition back in the old Vault days...I'm glad to see that it is holding up here as well! :)

Can't be there opening night this year but everyone needs to have a Red Stripe in my honor... B)

I've been trying to decide upon an easily recognizable area where the first nighters could meet up for a group photo. I was thinkin maybe in front of the display shark in front of JAWS. If anyone else has a better meet up area plz let me know via PM(I am open to suggestions). I will not have a camera with me tonight (Lost it on The Hulk) so another group member will have to bring one. If anyone is interested in participating in this group photo please let me know via PM. THANKS!

I am bummed beyond reason to say this, but an emergency has come up with my condo and landlord, and I won't be able to attend this opening weekend. So you'll have to take me off of those days.

I still plan on being there the remainder of the FFPP nights, so that at least is good. Everyone have one in my memory!! :)