HHN 21 ♠ Official Meetup List.

Fallow, do you have a annual pass and if so. on the 23th are you going to the RSVP to get in the park early at 5? a group of us will be there 23, 24

I do have an Annual Pass - I'll be driving down in the afternoon so I won't make it to the AP Party Friday, but I will be there for the AP Party Saturday (the 24th) with my girlfriend. I'd be more than happy to meet up with you guys if you're around.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the first time in 20 years...unfortunately no :(

Eric works midnights now and is off Sunday/Monday....so that makes it impossible to hit opening weekend this year...but hey I figure 20 years running, missing it once won't kill us...LOL And we are definitely going Halloween this year, so that makes up for it my book.

Hope all is well with you sweetie!!! :D

This is quite saddening. Who will I toast my Guinness to?!

Everything's well, but I might not be able to make it Halloween this year unfortunately. I guess this means it's time to plan a HNN Member Meetup at Key West? cool.gif

I'll more than likely be attending eight total nights this year: 9/23,10/7,10/8,10/9,10/14,10/21,10/28, and 10/31.

I will be wearing my HNN shirt on most nights. I will be with a group of friends; however, Mutalisk, is the only one on the HNN forums with an HNN shirt. So, you can add us to your list. Can't wait until 9/23 - it'll be my first opening weekend experience since attending in 2002.

-- Voorhees

This is quite saddening. Who will I toast my Guinness to?!

Everything's well, but I might not be able to make it Halloween this year unfortunately. I guess this means it's time to plan a HNN Member Meetup at Key West? cool.gif

If your going to be in Key West, I have to say that I would MUCH rather be there on Halloween than at HHN! :) No comparison at all!

We actually maybe going opening weekend now...Eric has put in for a days off switch that week, with any luck we'll be there!