HHN 21 ♠ Official Meetup List.

I walked up a storm yesterday between the tour and seeing EVERYHING ... And by storm i mean blister.

I intend to go tonight anyway. I'll be wearing my black Acid Bath Shirt with the cover of their album "When the Kite Strings" (painted by John Gacy and located Here). On the back it has another of Gacy's painting s- This one.

Apparently most people find my glasses my most distinct feature since they're tinted pretty dark.... I will also have spraypainted my hair red and have hilite of blue and green gel in it (ie, I'll look like a fool) ....... It's amazing what my Girl has just lying about.

The BANDANNA might come out too if you're lucky :D Again ..shoot me a txt if you want to hang: 646.322.6109. I promise I bite. .

I can also promise nobody else is wearing that shirt, so if you see a guy in camo pants wearing that shirt probably with a bandaid hanging out of his pocket... He is I and I am he.

Oh and I'll be labelled again

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there an update on an official forum meetup Halloween night yet? I will have 3 members with me and we're all wondering what's going on.

Technically on Halloween, Mark will usually announce a time and place so we can take a site picture and that also doubles as a mini-meetup within the event. I'm sure that he'll announce it in here or in the announcements forum in the coming days.

Technically on Halloween, Mark will usually announce a time and place so we can take a site picture and that also doubles as a mini-meetup within the event. I'm sure that he'll announce it in here or in the announcements forum in the coming days.

I know but we're less than a week away. I was more or less talking about the picture. Hopefully something is announced soon. I want to meet some fellow members. I've seen several of you in the queues but feel odd approaching you if I haven't talked to you before hand. Mark (_mz) I saw you taking video in Acid Assault tonight and wanted to talk to you but didn't feel right about bugging you while you we're shooting video. I'm on that for sure wearing a blue shirt and an orange glow necklace. Can't wait to see the footage.

I too plan to attend tonight (27th), I'm also pretty dead-set on going on Halloween, and I may even go on the 30th. So you can put me down for today (10/27) and Halloween (10/31). 10/30 is a "maybe" for me, which I know you're not listing.

I've got a couple better ideas for identifying ourselves, since I'm probably gonna be wearing an HHN shirt from this year. Though I will probably also have a black bandanna with the Jolly Roger on it sticking out of my pocket. And if it's chilly, a mid-thigh length leather jacket.

As far as meeting spot ... Simplest is easiest - my dad told me that in the air force if you're supposed to meet someone and can't find them, go to the nearest flagpole.

In our case, I think that would be the Universal ball out front (big spinny globe that says Universal and spits at you).

However, I think it might make things even easier if we met at a "flagpole" inside the park. I'm not familiar with the places around Citiwalk people usually go for drinks or what have you beforehand, so it might be best to do that. I am open to suggestion ...But I think that the store to your right when you walk in the park is a good place to meet. And again, my phone is sixfoursix threetwotwo sixoneohnine - text me if you want to meet up!

I don't know about anybody else but I plan to be there pretty early - I'd like to be in line at 6ish.. My goal is to make it through every house at least once (and I really want to see Bloodengutz more than once;)....... Perhaps we can meet at the store inside Uni at 545-6ish? The after 6 whoever is therecan be on their merry way to Forsaken and any stragglers can contact me and I'll fill you in.

Now then .. about identifying ourselves...Howsabout this - I'll put blue painters tape with HNN written on it in Sharpie on both my sleeves, the back of my shirt, and the front of my shirt. Plus the bandanna. Plus (possibly) the leather jacket. And the motorcycle boots. I'm a pretty easy dude to spot :)

I also plan to go on H'ween and I propose the same as above. What do you all think?

Oh, one last thing - my screenname is PinkFuzzimanXIII on AIM (ask me if you want to know why). So shoot me an IM today if you want to meet up tonight or on 'ween!

I will be going tonight (10/27/11) and on Sunday (10/30/11).

All Scares Bulletin [Me]

Duffy Ears

Mickey Mouse Hat

Lady Luck Shirt

Blue Jeans

Navy Blue/Tennis Ball Green New Balance Sneakers

Blue Eastsport Backpack

Blue DS Bag

All Scares Bulletin [Pal Mickey 1.0]

Sorcerer's Apprentice Outfit

All Scares Bulletin [Duffy]

Firefighter's Coat

Police Uniform

Sunday's All Scares Bulletin for Myself, Pal Mickey and Duffy will be announced tomorrow.

Edited by figment1988

I was definitely there tonight but I missed the meeting I set up myself -oops. Got there around 6. And nobody texted me to tell me where the group was, or if there was a group, or to solicit my advice on stock trading. Wahhh!

I did, however, encounter three separate people who were wearing Horror Night Nightmares t-shirts. I did these folks the Keen Favor of tagging them with one of my blue pieces of tape that says "MARCH" on it (I had one on either sleeve, then one on the front of my shirt and one on the back).

If you were one of those lucky few to be tagged, take a close look at what got stuck to you. If it is gold, you have won a tour of my candy factory!

Ferreal, though, in case any of you are out there and had tape stuck to you.... You've met me now. Or seen me move past you swiftly. All three of you were in groups, so you can tell all your friends what that was all about too. And if you got the Golden Label, they can come to my candy factor too!

.... Since the whole idea of posting here about where I'll be and when and then wearing 360 degrees of name tags is to meet new people I suppose I should've stuck around and/or said "HI" or something but ... Hindsight is always 20/20. I didn't want to impose. I'm scared of human germs. I was on the phone. I had to go to the bathroom. I don't know, choose an excuse. :)

That said I think we should throw together a massive gathering to beat the CRAP out of HHN on Halloween!! I plan to go that day. As far as a group event, I'll let somebody else do the organizing this time - I'm not even special enough to get my name listed in the post on the first page - wahhhh!!

as I mentioned yesterday, i have been told that i was able to attend Sunday Night (which is another of my many firsts this year), and since yesterday's trip to HHN was unexpected (but thankfully posted), i wasn't able to post the All Scares Bulletin for sunday. but as promised to the HNN members who are scareactors (along with other HNN members), here's the final All Scares Bulletin for sunday.

All Scares Bulletin [Me]

What Happens @ Bill and Ted's Stays @ Bill and Ted shirt

light blue jeans

Navy Blue/Tennis Ball Green New Balance Sneakers

HHN 21 Hoodie (with the sleeves pulled back)

Blue Eastport Backpack (with a Duffy pin on each strap)

Blue DS Bag

All Scares Bulletin [Pal Mickey 3.0]

Military Fatigues

"Safari/Adventure" vest

Black "Solid Snake" like headband

One thing to point out for Duffy's ASB, sunday will mark one year since i got Duffy, so if any scareactor wants to do a "happy anniversary" scare, it's cool with me.

All Scares Bulletin [Duffy]

Safari Outfit (which happens to be Duffy's very first outfit)

Boots

I'm coming tonight (30th) with my two best friends, and we'll be making the best of our first Halloween horror nights being 21! (within reason, of course ;) )

PM me if you want to grab a drink with us in the park! Come have a drink with us if you see us, too. We'll be at Chez Alcatraz a couple of times throughout the night!

Picture of us in the "Let The Scaracters know..." thread, but I'll put it here too.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/312672_10150382376598578_739353577_8512583_1593132500_n.jpg

Edited by JONNYFXM