HHN XXI Speculation

Mark M.

I could see this working for the most part, but man that is quite a walk to enter Sprung 1 or 2 and then go back to do the other Sprung.

Oddly the Out for the sprung tents becomes the longest walk and the back of the parade really isn't that bad if you go through Curious george. Of course it COULD loop through Hard rock but that is just more line or overflow.

I would assume that the entrance to the Parade #2 maze would start back near E.T. - so that walk is actually quite long.

Edited by BruinsFan

I could see this working for the most part, but man that is quite a walk to enter Sprung 1 or 2 and then go back to do the other Sprung.

I would assume that the entrance to the Parade #2 maze would start back near E.T. - so that walk is actually quite long.

Good point. However, if memory serves me correct. We came in that way (blue) for sprung 1 and left the same way... correct me if I'm wrong but I know we at least went in that way. (when the walkway was first built)

Edited by JWFearman

They wouldn't drop the number of scarezones down to four, unless they are changing what we consider "scarezones" they could have four scarezones and several roaming troupes that would allow for broader coverage and more variety in the event.

And more line spec.

Okay, Fearman, you got me thinking. There is a closer exit, that makes perfect sense.

ModifiedSprung.jpg

Green - Sprung 2 Entrance

Blue - Sprung 1 Entrance

Red - Exit (on the backside of the Sprungs)

Black - The infamous green fencing

Yellow - Scareactor entrance into Sprungs

I fairly certain that path is wide enough for three queues (Standby, Express and Exit). It would be tight, but I don't think it's impossible.

That seems like a mighty long walk.

For the exit or the entrance? Entrance-wise, it would be approximate to the old entrance of Sprung 1 and Sprung 2 doesn't change until you get to the tent itself. The exit(s) simply adds 100 yards to go around the tents and walks out the same path as before.

The full Sprung 1 queue went all the way down to the Parade Building before cutting back to the house. The total distance for any house is normally between 1/4 and 1/2 a mile. They're normally a lot longer than people realize.

In Legacy's latest version, the queue for Sprung 1 looks like it would actually be a shorter walk than what we have experienced for the past couple of years. This version also avoids having upwards of four houses exiting into KidZone. Combining Jeramy and Legacy's last two ideas, I see a very functional queue scenario for the Parade maze(s) and the Sprung tents.

Edited by BruinsFan

In Legacy's latest version, the queue for Sprung 1 looks like it would actually be a shorter walk than what we have experienced for the past couple of years. This version also avoids having upwards of four houses exiting into KidZone. Combining Jeramy and Legacy's last two ideas, I see a very functional queue scenario for the Parade maze(s) and the Sprung tents.

agreed I think that corrects the huge exit walk from the sprung tents that I had proposed.

Edited by JWFearman

Over in the construction thread, Madmonk has speculated that maybe they will use both sprungs for one really long maze and use the warehouse for two mazes. I moved the idea over here since I think this belongs in the speculation thread, but here's what he said:

I know this is a long shot, but it would be crazy to see them "connect" both the tents for one long maze. This might explain the strange looking "facade" on the usual Exit door of the one tent. Maybe they will create an outdoor wall/hallway that connects both tents together by their exit doors and make an extra long maze.

This would also allow them to use the parade building for 2 houses as rumored while keeping their house count at 8.

Probably not going to happen, but just something interesting to throw out there.

That's actually a splendid idea! The only thing is, would that cut back the number of scarezones? It would be great for them to do a house like Madmonk suggested to change things up a bit.

But thebn again, 7x7=49. 4-9. Four scarezones and nine houses?

They've done an outside section at least once, with Vampyr: Blood Bath in 2007. They also did a house in 2002 and/or 2003 in the Triceratops area that included outdoors sections. The problem was that when it rained, it was completely uncovered. If they did put in an outside hallway, they'll want to cover it. Anyone remember opening night last year?

Over in the construction thread, Madmonk has speculated that maybe they will use both sprungs for one really long maze and use the warehouse for two mazes. I moved the idea over here since I think this belongs in the speculation thread, but here's what he said:

That's actually a splendid idea! The only thing is, would that cut back the number of scarezones? It would be great for them to do a house like Madmonk suggested to change things up a bit.

But thebn again, 7x7=49. 4-9. Four scarezones and nine houses?

Thanks for the move Freakazoid :)

I would love to see them do this to the tent houses. JWFearman pointed out though that it looks like they are definitely constructing something on the front of Sprung 1, which wouldn't make sense if they were only going to have one entrance and one exit for a double tent house. We aren't sure what exactly they are constructing though so it could be anything. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what they build next...

No the HHN XX site is still up, the XXI site wont start till proabably late June, to early or mid July!

The first real teaser site in July most likely yes, but the first update should be a generic site and that could happen any moment now.

So Mr. Aiello is on a business trip to Strasbourg, France... think it's HHN related or no.

Very pretty pictures of some mad crazy cathedrals.

strasbourg-cathedral-picture-night-feb-2011.jpg

From a protestant point of view, big European cathedrals are sorta scary.

Mae

Could Emeric's quote ("The answers shall come in time, children. The game has not yet begun." ) be a reference to saw because it talks about a game.

Very unlikely, my friend. It's a New Age of Darkness. Don't think we'll see the return of SAW in Orlando any time soon. If ever.

I do enjoy the image of the cathedrals though. And France, you say? Hmmm... ;)

So Mr. Aiello is on a business trip to Strasbourg, France... think it's HHN related or no.

strasbourg-cathedral-picture-night-feb-2011.jpg

Multiple people have asked him what he's doing in France and he doesn't answer on his statuses and pictures. Also, someone asked him if it was worked related and he said yes.

I don't see why it wouldn't be HHN related.

Who thinks the Plague Doctors get loose?