Esqueleto Muerte

Mark M.

Loved the atmosphere, but yeah not too scary. Maybe it'll be better when I go again Thursday. I think I was walking through during a shift change or something, when two long lines were exiting from each end....the one heading towards Legendary Truth/PS/all that stuff had a female that made a heart out of her hands to me. Awesome! I was wearing a vault shirt, so thanks to that female if she reads these boards hehe....Usually I salute scareactors that shout me out, or give them a thumbs up, but this one actually had me stunned...next time I'll try and return it. Then as I was walking out of the zone with the second line, one of the females (you females are crazy!) looked out of the corner of her eye at me, then kept walking in the line for a minute....weird I thought....then she immediately stopped, turned around, and hissed directly into my face. Then back into the line. Awesome. Got me real good.

Last memorable moment from the zone was right after the previous events, I was hitting up the 20 years of fear zone, and apparently one of the male scareactors recognized his friend in the crowd...broke out of the line that the scareactors were in, ran up to him, started screaming something, and did what seemed to be a little jig....possible posed for a picture, and then ran back to the line. This all happened over the course of like 20 seconds so I wasn't completely sure what was going on lol....still awesome to see though.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The newly added scareactors add bit more of an aggressive approach to the zone without compromising the overall elegance of the rest of the zone. Good move by Universal :)

I assume you're referring to the new black-cloaked figures - in which case I agree, completely! There were now some legitimate scares going on in the zone in addition to the foreboding atmosphere. Great move.

This zone as improved exponentially from opening night! Awesome scares, and awesome interaction. I had a girl shake her rattle at me, and spur me on to shake my keys at her....and then another joined...and we shook for a good couple of minutes till they threw their arms up and pointed me out! One of the most memorable moments of the event, and puts this zone on the top of my list...tied with Saws n Steam.

This is BY FAR my favorite scarezone this year. Its perfectly creepy and beautiful at the same time. Hypnotic is the only way I can describe it. Before the end of the night I walked around by myself for a little while. I just want to sit down and enjoy everything. I adore the costumes. Also I love the addition of the cloacked figures. got a great scare by one of them in the coffins.

One of the female actresses in Esqueleto Muerte. EVERY single time I came through your cast on all four nights you would either point at me and do a heart, take your maraca, put it up to my nose and make a sound, or both. You were one of the scareactors that stuck in my head all day the next day and made the event that much better. Glad I got to do the heart back to you on possibly my last night of hhn for this year. Maybe it was you MirpleNeze.

One of the female actresses in Esqueleto Muerte. EVERY single time I came through your cast on all four nights you would either point at me and do a heart, take your maraca, put it up to my nose and make a sound, or both. You were one of the scareactors that stuck in my head all day the next day and made the event that much better. Glad I got to do the heart back to you on possibly my last night of hhn for this year. Maybe it was you MirpleNeze.

I got the "rattle" as well on Thursday night. It's not often that something can be both charming and scary at the same time. Thanks and kudos!!

I got the "rattle" as well on Thursday night. It's not often that something can be both charming and scary at the same time. Thanks and kudos!!

She'd never rattle at me. She'd put it to my nose and then make a "Booop" sound.

ya caught me. lol, I do in fact do the hearts and the rattle to the face.... ^_^ BOOP!

Edited by MirpleNeze

Awesome! She is revealed. You make this scarezone more epic than it already is! And the shakedown we had with your rattler and my keys the other night was simply amazing! It made my night...hell, it made my week. Can I call you by "Iwa" next time I see you? Lol.

I sat for about ten to fifteen minutes and watched this zone on Friday. It's really beautiful and the addition of the scareactor all in black hiding in the coffin was a great idea (there may be more than one...I just saw the one by the end I was at), he/she got lots of scares in that time.

Awesome! She is revealed. You make this scarezone more epic than it already is! And the shakedown we had with your rattler and my keys the other night was simply amazing! It made my night...hell, it made my week. Can I call you by "Iwa" next time I see you? Lol.

Of course! lol...just you though. hahaha. jk

I love this scarezone. It's cool how the masked lady characters kind of danced with me, and the covered in black characters blend in well and gave me some good scares. I had a ucf hat on, and went through probably 10-12 times on Sunday night....I cycled through the small triangle of 4 closely knit scarezones.

Fred

Beautiful scarezone, especially when it got dark. Do not underestimate it in terms of scariness - the first time I went through, Thursday night, I was the only person in the zone for a few seconds, and several of them came after me. The black figures running out of the curtains got me really good, and I saw them getting many scares from people. Also, watch out for the stilt walkers, they blend in well.

I'm very glad to hear that they have added characters wearing all black to this zone to do some more aggressive scares, because I believe it is exactly what it needed. I haven't been through since opening weekend, and I loved the zone itself, but I didn't feel like it was being used to it's full potential before.

yeah This zone just get better and better, around 9:30 I was tired and decided to sit down in one of the benches in the middle of the scarezone, it was behind a coffin, and I was there for about 20 minutes and yeah it was awesome, it is so much fun to watch people getting scared, this definitely is my favorite scarezone of the year

I have a question for any male scareactors who work in this zone: Was it part of your rehersals to be so....romantic? I almost feel like I'm about to be given a rose, or asked to dance, when I'm there. Of course you have dashing costumes and it's a rather intoxicating sort of area, what with the music and the lights, but it seems more purposeful than that.

Love this zone. Wish it could exist all year. I think they should leave the lights and decorations up until Nov 3.

Mae