• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what happened to this guy?

kSDeQ.jpg

I haven't seen that one in the past days, I really miss looking at it :(

Broken. It was out for one set last weekend apparently. I miss it too.

There was more aggression in the zone tonight from a few of the scareactors. Wish the rest of the zone would follow up. I actually heard a lot of screams tonight. Keep it up. 20 Years is slowly catching up to you guys in my Scarezone ranking this year.

Oh, and I seriously hope you don't think I'm creeping in your zone. I'd just rather watch you guys work than wait 45-60 minutes for houses that I've done 10+ times. I venture between here and 20 Years for the majority of the night. Don't feel threatened by my presence. I'm just enjoying the entertainment. (I'm in the Monster beanie). The reason I don't go to other zones is because they're not as fun to watch or it's really hard to find a comfortable viewing area that's out of the way. That and I know a few people in both Escueleto and 20 Years so it's nice to see my friends do their thing.

Broken. It was out for one set last weekend apparently. I miss it too.

There was more aggression in the zone tonight from a few of the scareactors. Wish the rest of the zone would follow up. I actually heard a lot of screams tonight. Keep it up. 20 Years is slowly catching up to you guys in my Scarezone ranking this year.

Oh, and I seriously hope you don't think I'm creeping in your zone. I'd just rather watch you guys work than wait 45-60 minutes for houses that I've done 10+ times. I venture between here and 20 Years for the majority of the night. Don't feel threatened by my presence. I'm just enjoying the entertainment. (I'm in the Monster beanie). The reason I don't go to other zones is because they're not as fun to watch or it's really hard to find a comfortable viewing area that's out of the way. That and I know a few people in both Escueleto and 20 Years so it's nice to see my friends do their thing.

The skeleton Broke!! Nooooooo :( That really makes me so sad, I took a couple of pics, but not enough pics, I really wish they would at least put him out as part of the decoration, :(

And Raize You said it Best! I also went there and Sat down By the Tree in the sidewalk by the middle of the scarezone, But I wasn't Creeping in the zone Either, I was just sitting and looking at people getting scared, I Saw A lot of people getting scared, and the actors were great, I was the guy with the bandanna around the neck, I sat there for about 30 minutes, next to the security guys, It's really cool to see the way people react to the actors,

This seriously Is my Favorite Scarezone of this year, The decorations, the color, everything is just so beautiful to look at, there is so much detail, The costumes are also amazing, Even the lights they put in the walls of the buildings, showing the skulls and stuff, and the music, everything comes together so nicely.

Damn, I missed you working this zone? Sadface.jpg

We were up front all night scaring the crap out of people.....armyofrobots is an awesome person to tag team with!!!

Iwa! 39571_1312773758359_1801113404_629537_2384494_n.jpg Making my night, yet again!

OMNOMNOMNOMNOM KITTY!!!! lol....

Edited by MirpleNeze

I know people say that this zone lacks scares, But, when I sit down to rest near it, I hear A lot of screams and a lot of people getting really scared, and not by the guys in all black but by the actual actors, I really love this zone, whenever I'm really tired I sit near it to rest, But I love this zone the most, The colors and the costumes are just so nice

LoL yesterday I sat down around 8 pm and a girl scareactor came near me and I said hi and she showed me her little skull, :) it was funny

Everyone was amazing last night. Shout out to the one skeleton girl who I recorded on my ipod and growled at me. I am also happy to say that my last scare of the night came from this zone.

Oh and I ave to say i feel really angry and sorry for you guys who have to deal with dumb people harassing you guys. I saw these 2 little brats walking behind a scareactor and touch their hair then ran away.

Edited by Zombass

148476_1323767273190_1801113404_647271_302732_n.jpg

As I said before, this zone is the closest to my heart. You guys were simply awesome. It was definitely lots and lots of fun walking through here, and hanging out. I promised you two I'd walk through a few more times, then realized that it was 11:50 already. Oops! So my bad on that one. You guys were simply amazing out there, and I honestly fell in love with this zone. Next year, if I decide to dress up for Halloween, I think I'm going to base my costumes off of the designs here.

148476_1323767273190_1801113404_647271_302732_n.jpg

As I said before, this zone is the closest to my heart. You guys were simply awesome. It was definitely lots and lots of fun walking through here, and hanging out. I promised you two I'd walk through a few more times, then realized that it was 11:50 already. Oops! So my bad on that one. You guys were simply amazing out there, and I honestly fell in love with this zone. Next year, if I decide to dress up for Halloween, I think I'm going to base my costumes off of the designs here.

I LOVE this picture. and like you I hold this scarezone close to my heart

I would have wanted to work in this zone.

There was a shadowy figure in one of the coffins on the 27th and they got me, good. I loved the interaction with all of the Calaveras and Catrinas. In fact, I'd really like to see this zone return some day.

Mae

• 1 year later...

Second favorite scarezone of this year but its placement was problematic. Too close to the entrance, which is a great idea as the guests cannot by-pass it, which is troubling because you'll more than likely go through it during the daylight when it doesn't have any impact. Also, if you want to visit it after nightfall you'll have venture back to the entrance to appreciate it, and who wants to do that?

• Mark M. changed the title to Esqueleto Muerte