Esqueleto Muerte

Mark M.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Universal should use this SZ for it's drink inspiration: make it lime-flavored with tequila and package it in a day-glow skull shot glass! It could be a Brillante Muertos!!!

Mae

Now THAT sounds like a plan! Add margaritas to that and it would be perfect! ;) I love the day-glow skull shot glass idea, would fit in perfectly with this SZ!

I didn't really care much for this scarezone when it was first announced, but as soon as construction started going up I quickly changed my mind. This is probably my second most anticipated scarezone, after Saws n Steam. This scarezone will be best at night, obviously. For some reason, when I look at this scarezone I feel like there will be some music in the background that has a steady drum beat, and the some actors will dance for distraction as other pop out.

I loved it! Very cool. The costumes and colors are like whoa. This was my most anticipated scarezone, and it's my second favorite but a very close first. My opinion might change, because I literally walked through 2 minutes before closing. It has potential to be really freakin great.

One Of the best scarezones in past years, I can't believe how amazing it is comparing from last year, The costumes and the decoration are beautiful, I loved the actors,

Specially the girls, they walked so my favorite part of the ride is the guy with the big skeleton on his back, I loved it, I love passing by this house, is a really Charming scarezone, the colors and the actors are wonderful.

Yeah.....We're not crazy about the daylight set either....lol. As usual we work on finding what works best for us and use that as a scare. I've gotten my fair share but you're right, needs to happen more. hopefully next time you guys come through we'll have improved since weekend #1 ^_^ !

Edited by MirpleNeze

Absolutely LOVE this scare zone! The costumes came out just as beautifully as we had hoped they would, that combined with the blacklights, overhead lighting, props and video artwork on the walls above...absolutely gorgeous zone.

I see this getting street of the year... ;)

As cool as it looks, I've seen few scares from it. Not just in comparison to other zones, as Saws n' Steam and 20 Years are getting a scream a second. I see almost every scareactor doing nothing but standing there and looking mysterious. There's a lot that can be done with this space, but I don't see it getting taken advantage of.

As cool as it looks, I've seen few scares from it. Not just in comparison to other zones, as Saws n' Steam and 20 Years are getting a scream a second. I see almost every scareactor doing nothing but standing there and looking mysterious. There's a lot that can be done with this space, but I don't see it getting taken advantage of.

MirpleNeze, correct me if I'm wrong, but it is my understanding that the point of this street isn't to scare aggressively but to be more creepy and mysterious. As soon as I heard that I thought, ugh. People on the boards will complain that no one is scaring them. Just wanted people to know that it's not any inadequacy from the scareactors, simply a choice A&D wanted to make. The same is true for the Sirens in The Coven.

MirpleNeze, correct me if I'm wrong, but it is my understanding that the point of this street isn't to scare aggressively but to be more creepy and mysterious. As soon as I heard that I thought, ugh. People on the boards will complain that no one is scaring them. Just wanted people to know that it's not any inadequacy from the scareactors, simply a choice A&D wanted to make. The same is true for the Sirens in The Coven.

My thoughts exactly. If the scareactors were to scare aggressively, it would seriously hurt the entire feel of the zone. It's supposed to me a much slower, creepier, almost elegant zone compared to the others. You can tell from the outfits and music alone, and it works perfectly imo.

And you were replying to Cody, not MirpleNeze :P

My thoughts exactly. If the scareactors were to scare aggressively, it would seriously hurt the entire feel of the zone. It's supposed to me a much slower, creepier, almost elegant zone compared to the others. You can tell from the outfits and music alone, and it works perfectly imo.

And you were replying to Cody, not MirpleNeze :P

Yeah I was replying to Cody but asking MirpleNeze to correct my comment if it was wrong, since she works in that street.

Yeah I was replying to Cody but asking MirpleNeze to correct my comment if it was wrong, since she works in that street.

lol yeah, its not an aggressive zone at all....Creepy and get scares when we can. "Constant movement", half my cast has "Dancer" background....including me....so it's more of the creepy vibe as opposed to IN YO FACE I'M SCURRRRY vibe. Works perfectly when no one breaks character lolz. (i hope you don't think i took offense or got defensive, like a good portion of people you see on here....wasn't my intent. ^_^ ) I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE my zone <3

Edited by MirpleNeze