Psychoscareapy: Echoes of Shadybrook

Mark M.

60387_446437463232_126469058232_5230466_866853_n.jpg.c405a7fbec4841ac7f98e5a11936cbef.jpg

The truth, as they say is far stranger than fiction, and in this instance they happen to be correct, for although Shadybrook’s doors have indeed been closed for the last 15 years, the place is still very much alive with all of the criminally insane souls that have ever walked it’s halls.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone needs to tell me where this red button is so I don't miss it ;)

SPOILERS!!!!!!!! haha... umm.. it's hard to explain. when you're walking through a small hallway, there will be like a plexiglass window to your right and you will see something sitting in a chair. then right next to the window there is a little red button, but it's not lit up or anything just press it. It lights up the thing in the chair which I won't tell u what it it is :P and air shoots at you and strobe lights go off.. it scared everybody right behind me haha :) Edited by Joker3411

Once in the small hallway, you will walk through. The RED PANIC BUTTON is located on the right hand side as you make a right turn. Once there, you will notice that there is a grated window to the left of the RED PANIC BUTTON on that same wall. Stand in front of the window and hit the button.

The two actors scare the crap out of people in that hallway, so people miss the effect of the RED PANIC BUTTON!

Remember this event is both a welcoming of a NEW ERA and a goodbye to the past. So hence the name Psychoscareapy: Echoes of Shadybrook meaning you are walking through your memories of what that place once was. Your ever so loving, laughing crazies, have now moved on and you are experiencing their afterlife. They are tormented, angry, disturbed, as they wake up to find that not only did they spend all their lives in Shadybrook, but they remain its keepers for all of eternity.

It's the last time we may ever see Psychoscareapy HHN's romantic tragedy.....

Was highly disappointed. I think it is on the bottom of the list for the houses this year. It was beautiful but there was no scares, and I walked thru it without people in front or behind my group. My two girl friends who jumped in all the houses, only jumped when i pressed the panic button and they werent expecting the air blast. Really wanted to like it, because it is an amazing set, but just was left wanting more :-( When I walked thru it both times, people were just standing around not doing much, and some were trying to do funny jokes, but it was counter productive with the atmosphere.

top house for me. cast a on oct 3 killed it. fantastic energy and acting everywhere. wasn't expecting to like this house nearly as much as i did. the tie in with dr. agana is really cool, too.

Thank you very much, glad to hear you enjoyed our cast. :P

I think is really funny how everyone in the park is calling this house Psychotherapy :)

Even the people that work there, like the ones asking your opinion of the house

Haha yeah it's pretty funny, the day after I was at HHN I decided to spend some time at IOA and one of the employees told me how "Psychotherapy" was his favorite. xD On a side not, was anyone else depressed by this house?

Haha yeah it's pretty funny, the day after I was at HHN I decided to spend some time at IOA and one of the employees told me how "Psychotherapy" was his favorite. xD On a side not, was anyone else depressed by this house?

I am a little depressed to see it "go". I feel like it has imprinted itself in HHN history and i will miss it if they dont ever bring it back. But alas like most of the stuff this year they say theyre looking to replace it, which makes me excited as well.