HHN XX Discussion

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the open flame would be for the orfanage, but yeah I was wondering about this, but they have to make it safe, I sure hope that they don't take it out after some weeks or something

yeah that's what I thought, Havoc, what else could it be? catacombs...?

Well, the open flame idea.. I remmeber Universal's podcast saying they were going out on a limb to try this out and hoping it would work. Here's hoping that it DOES work. If they attempt open flames, I'm sure they have went through several tests, again and again to make sure it's safe enough to pull off for more than weeks at a time. Here's hoping that the guests AS WELL AS the performers do as they are supposed to and don't ruin the effect from being haultered. :} If you know what I mean.

Sry if it was mentioned b4 but does anybody know if they will finally bring back queue line videos? The past couple of years have been lacking in both quality and quantity.

I believe they said somewhere that they were going to enhance queue line experience? If someone knows a definite answer that'd be great.

EDIT: Edited out all my poor grammar mistakes.

Edited by DROOG

I don't know if this has been mentioned because I dont recall reading it, but, is Fear going to be in a house/houses? I wonder if the last room of the Hallow'd Past will be Fear...

or if he will show up in the other houses, I hope he is at least in one house, again im sorry if this was discussed,

I don't know if this has been mentioned because I dont recall reading it, but, is Fear going to be in a house/houses? I wonder if the last room of the Hallow'd Past will be Fear...

or if he will show up in the other houses, I hope he is at least in one house, again im sorry if this was discussed,

I think the last room of Hallowed past will be iconic of the house.

I wouldn't expect it.

Since I am going with friends that are not annual passholders I wont be able to do the annual passholder nights. Does any one know if I will still be able to buy the special AP lanyard and pin...???

Well you can invite one friend. Get enough friends with AP and you can get 'em all in.

But yeah the lanyard and pin will be at the universal store.

oh, but thinking about it, that's so weird, we are getting this awesome scary Icon but he has no house of his own...well, I guess at least we got Cindy

He doesn't fit, thematically, in any of the houses this year. It could be argued that he could fit Hallow'd Past, except for the fact that the house is entirely about past events, not this year.

Is it different? Sure is, but that's what they are going for this year.

New blacklight shot from the official site's News section.

Won't let me link to the image:

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board.

Screenshotted. Problem solved.

blacklight.png

EDIT: Nevermind, beat me to it, and with a much better quality image.

Edited by Jumboshrmp