HHN XX Tickets, Pricing, & Dates

Mark M.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed: Does anyone have any idea how the FFP + Express Pass ticket will work? Will every night you attend you get a new Express Pass Booket, or is this handled some other way nowadays like an electronic ticket swipe before you enter the house?? I also understand this is a brand new option so if no one knows how it will be handled that wouldn't be surprising. Any information is appreciated, trying to figure out exactly what package I want to go with this year. Thanks!

I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed: Does anyone have any idea how the FFP + Express Pass ticket will work? Will every night you attend you get a new Express Pass Booket, or is this handled some other way nowadays like an electronic ticket swipe before you enter the house?? I also understand this is a brand new option so if no one knows how it will be handled that wouldn't be surprising. Any information is appreciated, trying to figure out exactly what package I want to go with this year. Thanks!

I don't know the exact procedure with the new ticket option, but in the past they have scanned your ticket before entering each house.

I don't know the exact procedure with the new ticket option, but in the past they have scanned your ticket before entering each house.

Thanks for the info! A few years back we were given a few booklets of express passes and they contained individual tickets for each house/ride/show. I remember thinking then it would be great to have the express pass electronically tied to your admission ticket. Gotta love technology :D

There are new updated hours for HHN20 on the website under the Faq's section.

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/faqs.html#q5

They have changed HHN hours on certain nights of the event from Midnight to 1 am

(Not sure when they updated this. The 1am times were not there when I checked about 2 weeks ago)

5. When is Halloween Horror Nights?

September 24, 25, 30; October 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30 & 31, 2010.

Event Hours: 6:30pm - 2am on Oct. 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 28, 29 & 30.

Event Hours: 6:30pm - 1am on Oct. 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28.

All other event nights: 6:30pm – 12 midnight.

Dates and times subject to change without notice.

Event operates rain or shine.

I have an entrance ticket and Express pass for Friday October 1rst for sale if anyone is interested. My buddy was supposed to go with me on both Sept 30th and Oct 1rst and he cannot go now on the 1rst. I personally will be flying down and staying at Universal from the 30th through the 9th of October because I love the event so much.

If anyone is interested, I would be will to sell the ticket and express pass for the even for 20% below what I paid for it at Annual pass holder price. You can contact me here on the forums or send me an email at kmkenneth@hotmail.com if would like.

...Mike

I paid HHN Express Plus Friday, October 01, 2010 $59.99 and HHN 1ST 3 WKDS FRI Friday, October 01, 2010 $34.99 which came out to 100.00 with tax and fees I would be willing to sell these for $75.00 with free FedEx shipping if anyone is interested. If I don't hear from anyone, I will be putting them up on ebay under "thefixer2" where I have over 300 positive feedbacks from previous sales if you are concerned about my reputation. I would have to charge another 5.00 to cover ebay fees in that case, but let me know if interested though PM here or my email at kmkenneth@hotmail.com

Mike

For anyone that has NOT bought their tickets already, I seek your help. Some of you on here know me from years past as I'm a scareactor veteran (2007-2009) as well as former Vault member. Unfortunately, because of my work position at Universal Citywalk and the fact that I will be attending school throughout the event, I am unable to work HHN this year. But my department with Citywalk Guest Services are having a fun little competition to see which employees can sell the most HHN tickets during the event. Different employees are pulling different strings that they have with friends and coworkers, but I am the only one that has actually worked the event that I love so much. So I call on all of you HHN fans to help out one of your own as since I have not been with the department that long, I am considered the "underdog." Now let me be clear, I am NOT saying that if you buy your tickets from me, that there will be any "hook-up" because I will not risk losing my job. But any tickets that you can buy from the park or online, I can sell as well, including the Burger King and Coca-Cola promotions. All that I ask, is if you need to buy your tickets, come find me. If you need to know when I'm working, please email me. I hope to meet as many as you as I can.

It seems that we have no IOA upgrade this year.. Or they are just cutting it close on putting it up there. It really upsets me since I always do that every year, but oh well.

I called Guest Services today and was told there will be no IOA upgrade this year.

BUT she said there will be a Universal Studios upgrade instead-- $15+tax by phone, $20+tax at the gate.You would enter Universal Studios after 2pm, then stay in one of the Stay and Scream holding areas.

It was just decided on, and not even in the computers yet. She said to give it a day or so then call (407) 224-7840 to purchase the upgrade and tickets. Or maybe they'll add it to the website this coming week (I forgot to ask if it would be on the website, so I'm just speculating).

You can call Guest Services yourself at (407) 224-4233, option two, if you have other questions about the upgrade.

Hope this helps :)

Damn, seriously bummed about the lack of IOA add-on :-(

Maybe they don't want to staff the back entrance, which is fine. I would have no problem walking around to the front entrance. Just sucks that our group's long-standing tradition of hitting IOA before HHN is getting "Ol Yeller'd" this year.

*cries a single tear* *sniffle sniffle*

FREQUENT FEAR PASS QUESTION

I bought a friend of mine (John) a Frequent Fear Pass Express since he was going to be attending the event with me two nights this weekend. Unfortunately, a member of his family has been hospitalized and is expected to pass away in the next few days, so he is unable to attend. That said, I have his Frequent Fear Pass with his name on it. Naturally it has not been used. Am I able to give it to someone else, even though their name is not on the pass?

Thanks for any assistance...