HHN XX Tickets, Pricing, & Dates

Mark M.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They added the prices to the ffp with express. http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/frequent_fear.html

I just saw this too.

FREQUENT FEAR PASS WITH EXPRESS ACCESS - $154.98

FREQUENT FEAR PLUS PASS WITH EXPRESS ACCESS - $239.98

For easy reference for AP holders: Price for it with as an AP holder is $139.98 w/o Fridays and $224.98 with Fridays.

Ooops. I completely forgot to post THESE prices. Those are the ones that really matter to most of us on here :P

Edited by Jumboshrmp

Holy shiiiiit. That Frequent Fear Pass Plus is EXPENSIVE, even for the resident Annual Passholders. You really have to attend quite a few nights to make it all worth it... maybe I'll re-evaluate and forego Express one of the nights...

Holy shiiiiit. That Frequent Fear Pass Plus is EXPENSIVE, even for the resident Annual Passholders. You really have to attend quite a few nights to make it all worth it... maybe I'll re-evaluate and forego Express one of the nights...

Yeah, I've been wondering what the price of the FFP with Express would be for a while, and I had always figured it would be around that much.

If I remember correctly the regular price for Express on a peak night was something like $70?

They're almost giving away the gate with the price and value of the FFP, it looks like they aren't going to be doing that with the Express.

Also, the more expensive the express passes are, the more exclusive they are, which makes them have more value.

Yeah, I've been wondering what the price of the FFP with Express would be for a while, and I had always figured it would be around that much.

If I remember correctly the regular price for Express on a peak night was something like $70?

They're almost giving away the gate with the price and value of the FFP, it looks like they aren't going to be doing that with the Express.

Also, the more expensive the express passes are, the more exclusive they are, which makes them have more value.

I'll be travelling to the event a minimum of 3 nights this year, and no matter how I work it out (with the different versions of FFP), if I forego express on October the 1st I end up at $190 or if I don't forego express, $250. There's also the high possibility I'll be attending even more nights... so I guess $225 may be the price I pay. Come to think of it, I spent approximately $300 amidst my FFP, a Friday base ticket, and 3 Express Passes last year... maybe this'll be a deal after all, and I'm simply not used to seeing the price for my HHN ventures throughout the month (typically broken up into more manageable chunks) lumped together.

Then again, my birthday is in mid-september....

I thought the pRices are pretty reasonable when you take into consideration the operational and house costs. I was reading some of the FB complains and it's crap, we are lucky we even get this and welcome to the 21st century folks, prices go up as inflation does, people always demand more from HHN well more costs money and when these people request more they complain that someone ha to pay for it........hmmm.........THE CONSUMER!!! Hello!! Sorry bout the money talk I just finished an economics class, which I hated btw but it came in handy here.

Any annual passholders want to help me get a 4 tickets for Saturday the 9th? I see they have it on sale for 39!! (Yes I know its wrong but we are driving from Atlanta and any way to get cheaper tickets is very helpful). One of these years they will extend the discount to Georgia residents.

Hey guys long time lurker first time typer. So a friend of mine has an annual pass and is trying to get tickets online but the Universal site is telling him his login andf id are invalid. We are using the information that the site says to use. Any annual pass holders have any suggestions?

Hey guys long time lurker first time typer. So a friend of mine has an annual pass and is trying to get tickets online but the Universal site is telling him his login andf id are invalid. We are using the information that the site says to use. Any annual pass holders have any suggestions?

Call 1-866-PASS-4-FUN or Guest Services 407-224-4233 and they will be able to help you out. I'm an annual passholder and I ordered my HHN FFP ticket over the phone. It's just easier when you are talking to a live person...B)

Edited by HORRORLANDO

"Other rumors have hotel guests being able to buy Express for HHN for around $10-20 bucks."

Has anyone heard of this rumor? Got it from Behind the thrills...

I have heard this rumor as well, one source works at the hotels. Last year we stayed at the Royal Pacific and there were lots of unhappy guests who went to the event and couldn't use their keys as Express passes and immediately went to complain at guest services. Hopefully all of the complaining helped because we are staying at the same hotel again this year and I would love it if the express passes are cheaper for hotel guests!

"Other rumors have hotel guests being able to buy Express for HHN for around $10-20 bucks."

Has anyone heard of this rumor? Got it from Behind the thrills...

I was just about to buy my tickets but with this new info I will wait----can anyone confirm this rumor because they would be amazing and save my family a lot of cash.

So I called the Royal Pacific which is where I'm staying in October and asked whoever answered the phone about the express passes-she had no idea and connected me to concierge who had no idea who then connected me to yet someone else who said absolutely not :(

Although I think if they did do this the express line might be just as long as the regular line---I think that might happen anyway with these FFP's that include express

That's interesting...

It seems like the express lines might be a bit crowded this year.

Was thinking the same. There have been times the past couple of years where the express line was actually longer than the regular line.

I think the "Plus" option is nice for those who want to attend on Fridays. The prices are a bit much though. And considering many of those who buy the frequent fear pass attend the event multiple times it seems odd that they would also pay out the ear for express each night.

You know I think the prices are reasonable for what your getting but they are big numbers but maybe that is Universals idea behind it is they are saying if some folks get it then yipee and if not then no loss it's just like years past, so being that the prices are steep my thought is that not many will buy thus makingthe lines the same as years past. But if noone buys it then the only thing they lose is the minute of pay to the webmaster that put the prices on the site, because I don't see them marketing these prices much I see a mention of the pass with no prices, so no money wasted on marketing the pass. Just my thoughts.

I've always heard in years past that you can buy an EP at around $35 after 10pm...is there any truth to this?

Yes, my bf and I bought one last year. I can't remember if it was 35 or 25 but I know that the special EP we bought was only good from 10pm till close :)

• 3 weeks later...

Here is something Strange that I noticed today about the event times.. HHN internet site vs the Mobile site (which has 3 sundays & 3 Thursdays going to 1 am)

On the Main HHN Site here is the dates and times of the event

September 24, 25, 30; October 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30 & 31, 2010.

Event Hours: 6:30pm - 2am on Oct. 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 28, 29 & 30.

All other event nights: 6:30pm – 12 midnight.

Dates and times subject to change without notice.

Event operates rain or shine.

Today I was looking at the mobile HHN site and it had this information

HHN Event Hours

Event nights:

SEPTEMBER 24, 25, 30

OCTOBER 1-3, 7-10, 14-17, 20-24, 27-31, 2010

6:30pm - 2am: Oct. 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29 & 30

6:30pm - 1am: Oct. 10, 14, 17, 21, 24 & 28

6:30pm – 12 midnight: Sept. 24, 25, 30, Oct. 3, 7, 20, 27 & 31

Event operates rain or shine

----------------------------

Im sure that the main HHN site is correct, because that is the basic formula for the past few years. 2am on Fri & Sat - Midnight all others

But you never know, they may be thinking about trying something new...?

The link below is of the Mobile site which can be viewed on the internet (That is what it looks like if I type in www.HalloweenHorrorNights.com on my cell phone)

http://hhn.parks.starcut.us/inf/infomo;jsessionid=3FF90992394ACE61720C.829?site=hhn&view=orlando

Edited by RichieRocket

As to the on-site hotel lower prices people have asked-

if you call you can get one of like 5 answers ranging from "Huh, we don't sell HHN tickets at the hotels" to "yes there will be cheaper tickets" We spoke to one of the higher up salesladies at the RP and she said they can only go off of what info they get from Universal which, unfortunately, isn't much. As of right now if you call they have sheet of paper with prices. It's all they can go off of. Tickets are cheaper (by a few bucks) if you get them through the hotel but you obviously must be a hotel guest to do so. She said as to express passes in the past, yes they have had them discounted for hotel guests but as to if they will this year they currently have no info on that and can only sell them at the regular price BUT once the event gets closer and starts is (in the past) when they were given word they could sell them cheaper. So long story short- she thought they would have cheap express passes but prob not til late september.

A few years back we tried to get express passes at the park for that nights HHN, but they were sold out.

While waiting at Finnagans a employee(guest services?) asked how we were doing and where we are from etc.

We brought up the missing out on the express passes, He asked if we were staying on site, and we was. He walked us over

to guest services and we got our express (reg. price though) He told us that hotel guests can always get express passes,

made our night much better. Now discounted express for hotel guest would be great.