HHN XX Speculation II

In Deadtropolis, you did have to enter through a garage. So it's possible that we may have to enter through a garage again for this year in the Disaster! Queue.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if diaster has ever been entered that why. How was Deadtropolis in 04 entered? Wasnt it similar?

In Deadtropolis, you did have to enter through a garage. So it's possible that we may have to enter through a garage again for this year in the Disaster! Queue.

Yeah, in '04 for Deadtropolis you entered the maze from the Earthquake entrance. And what is that I see in the pictures just after the fence? Look familiar?

dead004.jpg

dead017.jpg

dead030.JPG

MetroWestFilms, I thought the same thing when I went through the website. I thought maybe they were highlighting a few select houses for a reason and if you flip through the list, alot of the houses we have all speculated on returning this year pop up on the list. However, the more and more I think about it, I don't think they would bring back a whole parade of older houses. Maybe one or two....but not a whole lineup's worth xD

Just because it is a garage doesn't mean that it is a return of deadtropolis. Remember, nearly every home has a garage and so do many businesses.

thats why i mentioned we need more evidence but the similaritys are alot not saying thats it it is just very very similar

people just like to mention things that are similar, because thats what we all know. it's what we've seen and its so easy to associate everything from the past with these things we are seeing. we'll know for sure in time, and hopefully be rather shocked...

Heyyyy thats a new way to look at it.

This year's icon is the evil contained in the lantern. Who releases it tho? I mean, somebody had to have let it out. And once it's free of its lantern shell, it wrecks havoc on the innocents within Universal Studios.

Sort of reminds me of a take on Pandora's Box...

Well thats the whole mystery of it, EmericBelasco! We don't know. I mean (And Im just running with an idea here, nobody shoot me or anything xD) in the past, the story usually goes a female is the one who opens pandora's box. I forget who said it earlier, but maybe the lantern, our "pandora's box" of sorts, could be in the possession of our favorite un-used female icon, Cindy. Or maybe someone new all together whose become corrupted by its allure and power. (Think poor Frodo and the ring in LOTR)

Then again, Dr. Holmes has a valid point. It could all very well be a teaser page. We wont know for sure for about a month or so.

I think we are overlooking into the lantern, when it could simply be about something else. We will definitely get at least some information to speculate upon in the upcoming update.

MetroWestFilms, I thought the same thing when I went through the website. I thought maybe they were highlighting a few select houses for a reason and if you flip through the list, alot of the houses we have all speculated on returning this year pop up on the list. However, the more and more I think about it, I don't think they would bring back a whole parade of older houses. Maybe one or two....but not a whole lineup's worth xD

I knoww, but I also see them taking those small houses and maybe combining stories to them to make a followup to that house. Like in Sweet 16.

Remember in 08 we had Bloody Mary musical box infront of us the whole time and we didnt think it meant anything.

True. You got me on that. I'm sure it means something of importance.

Edited by Reaper615

Ahhhhh it could happen MetroWest. I mean....we know that we're going to have at least a little bit of past ongoings at the park this year. Whose to say it won't be a couple of sequal houses? I'm almost possitive most of its going to be newer stuff (call it a gut feeling if u will :P) but if we DO see the past icons in some kind of reunion house, maybe we'll see some aspects of their past houses meshed together in some sort of chaotic deliciousness? :]

I would hang one of those lanterns in my room without a second thought. How bad ass would that be? :P

I think this is just the beginning of what's to come in terms of the lantern. Dr. Holmes is right: this could just be a bigger part of the puzzle like Mary's music box was.

Ahhhhh it could happen MetroWest. I mean....we know that we're going to have at least a little bit of past ongoings at the park this year. Whose to say it won't be a couple of sequal houses? I'm almost possitive most of its going to be newer stuff (call it a gut feeling if u will :P) but if we DO see the past icons in some kind of reunion house, maybe we'll see some aspects of their past houses meshed together in some sort of chaotic deliciousness? :]

That's what maybe is going to happen in the parade building of course. A mashup of the best accomplishments of HHN. All of the other houses will be new and original, that I do know from other people's reliable information.