HHN XX Speculation II

^^ Interesting.

regarding the "Every School has one" clue...It was suggessted on another site ( I believe it was orlando United) that it may be referring to an event instead of a person, like maybe a reunion or a prom. Thought that was an interesting idea that may get us looking in other viable directions.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The person describes the house that she is cast in as a "haunted mansion" of sorts. Curious...

Cheers.

how can she know what type of house she's castes in? From what I understand and what they did to me is only tell the role and no other info regarding theming.

how can she know what type of house she's castes in? From what I understand and what they did to me is only tell the role and no other info regarding theming.

Some actually do know a few of the houses that are going to be at this years event. Or Maybe they have no idea what they are talking about. Hard to know without knowing the source.

Hearing from a friend at UO that the role that was cast in debate is indeed spectre; not spector nor spectator. The person describes the house that she is cast in as a "haunted mansion" of sorts. Curious...

Cheers.

Hmmmm, where have I seen a haunted mansion at HHN before?

Im not sure if I believe the haunted mansion ordeal. Unless that person has gotten a call from their stage manager, which I doubt due to possible info being leaked and them wanting to keep this thing air tight til THEY are ready to reveal. I definitely could be wrong, and we could have a haunted mansion of sorts.

Edited by e z_e

Just reminding everyone that while we have been a bit more lenient on speculation lately, please refrain from all "I think this year is going to be great!" posts. Make sure your posts have something to contribute to the discussion, else it will be removed. Thanks :)

What does everyone make of the playcards that come up on the videos (at the end of each) ?

Dead silence roman numarel 1

Jacks fun house roman numeral 7

Leatherface roman numarel 5

Home for the holidays roman numarel 3

And all say JS in a circle (jack?) any thoughts?

BTW i know they were previous houses but i was intrigued .....

What does everyone make of the playcards that come up on the videos (at the end of each) ?

Dead silence roman numarel 1

Jacks fun house roman numeral 7

Leatherface roman numarel 5

Home for the holidays roman numarel 3

And all say JS in a circle (jack?) any thoughts?

They are past videos on the '07 website.

Each house had a tarot card. It doesn't apply to this year.

Incidentally, A lot of us forget that not everyone has gone every year like some of us. So here is a link to Nick C's site where he has graciously ripped many of the sites from past events. As you peruse... you will notice that All the content from these updates come from old events :)

Edited by JWFearman

No actualy that particular role is in SS 22

OH! and there are new roles on HHN Rumors:

58.UPDATE: Minotaur - SS23

59.UPDATE: Howard - Disaster!

60.UPDATE: Ghostly #20 - Assuming SS23

Howard is an interesting name for the Disaster! Queue house which has been rumored to have a New Orleans theme to tie it into the adjacent San Francisco Mardi Gras scarezone. There is a Howard Street in New Orleans and a Howard House, but more intriguing is this:

Many people are unaware of this but noted novelist Anne Rice was actually born Howard Allen O'Brien, Jr. Her father had hoped for a son and was determined his child would be named after him, and he did so - even after it turned out to be a daughter!

She did not wish to go through life with a boy's name and so from a young age started calling herself Anne.

Howard then could be an elaborate code-name for an Anne Rice type of Vampire in the house.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

Guest EmericBelasco

A haunted mansion? Sounds like the sort of thing that some might enjoy investigating.

Truthfully, effective ghost-themed haunts are decidedly difficult to achieve. Done correctly, though, the results could be positively Legendary.

Edited by EmericBelasco

it is likely a new orleans themed vampire house as the howard house is form new orleans. another house for the area nearby to fit together with howard house would be a based on the legend of voodoo queen marie laveau's house based on the house form new orleans.it would be mix of zombies and ghosts and undead for the legend of voodoo queen marie laveau's house would work perfectly with a orginal theming for unversal horror nights. im just suggusting if u consider based on what is rumored

Guest EmericBelasco

Have the roles been given code names, or are they plain as day? Are they clever allusions, or is this simply a case of hiding in plain sight?

This Plague of ever-mutating speculation makes one yearn for the deathly quiet of a crypt or Catacombs.

A haunted mansion? Sounds like the sort of thing that some might enjoy investigating.

Truthfully, effective ghost-themed haunts are decidedly difficult to achieve. Done correctly, though, the results could be positively Legendary.

I said this earlier as well. What if this IS the theme, right under out noses? WE (the guests) are paranormal investigators trying to make heads and/or tails of some massive supernatural upheaval centered, concidentally, of course, upon HHN XX?

Maybe it's being haunted by ghosts of past icons? Maybe? Too far out on a limb?

I said this earlier as well. What if this IS the theme, right under out noses? WE (the guests) are paranormal investigators trying to make heads and/or tails of some massive supernatural upheaval centered, concidentally, of course, upon HHN XX?

Maybe it's being haunted by ghosts of past icons? Maybe? Too far out on a limb?

I dont think most of whats being speculated is too far out on any limb at this point. A lot of what we can see or read on the site could be construed many different ways......especially when you throw in the fact that LT is stating that Uni isnt telling us the whole truth. I think this has all lead to some great speculation. Its been all over the place so far.......I think thats great.

Congrats to A&D for keeping just the right amount of stuff under wraps, and setting everything else up in such a way that we are all going in a million different directions.

Edited by bonovox