HHN XX Speculation II

"Dogs of War" was also a short lived 1994 Marvel comic book series in which two soldiers were abducted my aliens and had their DNA altered in biological engineering.

Actually Dogs of War was originally published by Defiant Comics. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogs_of_War_(comics)

Also, we have enough info by now to know HHN isn't happening in both parks this year.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, that DOOM song. Yes that song I know.

If you start over soon enough then the sky's the limit. My understanding is that the majority of the event was re-conceptualized from the original event planned. The way they put the event together this year is unlike they have ever done in the past.

I'm not sure why we continue to try and figure out what DOW stands for? Its has been confirmed that the majority of names this year are code names meant to throw people off. It's all a bit of a GAME to Universal really. We shouldn't be asking what DOW means but instead what is a DOW? And if you've been paying attention to this thread it has been mentioned once or twice what a DOW is. Maybe not exactly what a DOW is, but close enough.

At least the Crazies rumor finally seems to have died. I was about to SHOOT myself if I heard that theory again.

I hope you are right, Jogger, I really do. I mean, all I ask out of HHN XX is to be completely utterly gobsmackingly amazed by every single thing that I see. that's

not too much to ask for, is it?

Now to the important bit:

"Doom"

"Game"

"Shoot"

Hmm...

You know, "Cindy Caine"on her (his? their?) Facebook page dropped a supposed clue referencing the movie "Predators".

Could it be possible that we, the HHN fans, are being drawn to the event under false pretenses? Could it be that we are actually being drawn there not to be guests, but to become the prey in a cat-and-mouse game with some sort of otherworldly big game hunters, in a supernatural-themed twist on "The Most Dangerous Game?" Could I be half-drunk on this pitcher of White Russians? Could be...could be.

Edited by Bsquare

You know, "Cindy Caine"on her (his? their?) Facebook page dropped a supposed clue referencing the movie "Predators".

Could it be possible that we, the HHN fans, are being drawn to the event under false pretenses? Could it be that we are actually being drawn there not to be guests, but to become the prey in a cat-and-mouse game with some sort of otherworldly big game hunters, in a supernatural-themed twist on "The Most Dangerous Game?" Could I be half-drunk on this pitcher of White Russians? Could be...could be.

Not to sound like a teenager girl but...OMG. :blink:

Brilliant thought B.

wow , best ive heard yet , and someone mentioned before an aliens/predator type house ,intresting

I know that there is a 99.999999% chance that it doesn't stand for dogs of war.

I'm not totally naive. ;)

It's just fun to speculate and pull out fun facts like that... like a puzzle of sorts.

It too is driving me crazy that we have no solid evidence of any houses of scarezones that I'm just grasping at straws! :lol:

:blink::P;)

I hope you are right, Jogger, I really do. I mean, all I ask out of HHN XX is to be completely utterly gobsmackingly amazed by every single thing that I see. that's

not too much to ask for, is it?

Now to the important bit:

"Doom"

"Game"

"Shoot"

Hmm...

this has got to be my favorite idea so far. I hope b hit this this years theme on the head, cuz if so that would be frickin cool

All this speculation is making my head hurt. I really think many of the answers are going to be far more obvious than we think. Just my opinion. I really know nothing, and I understand it is fun to speculate, but some of the analysis, in my belief, is overdone.

I can't wait till full details arrive and we all notice how much we were wrong/right.

All this speculation is making my head hurt. I really think many of the answers are going to be far more obvious than we think. Just my opinion. I really know nothing, and I understand it is fun to speculate, but some of the analysis, in my belief, is overdone.

I've felt this exact way from the start.

While I am happy A&D has kept everything hush hush it has made speculation around here run amok.

us? Being lurred into HHN thinking "Hey! What a fun year thisll be!" When really we're about to become the playthngs of some of the most dangerous and crazy icons and creatures of all time??

I love it!

If that really WAS the white russians talking, then keep drinking!!! :D

I've felt this exact way from the start.

While I am happy A&D has kept everything hush hush it has made speculation around here run amok.

Yeah but isn't that half the fun!?

To be like "This year's icon could be an giant evil baseball cap the eats the souls of whoever wears it" and try and find someway to make it feasible?

Quite frankly some of the most outlandish and unrealistic ideas people have been throwing around have me and my friends going "OMG that would be so cool/ hilarious at the same time." LOL :lol:

Well since we're all bascially waiting for the new photos to drop on both HHN.com and from Legendary Truth. And since I haven't read anyone talk about this before on either here or the Facebook page, I wrote up something today talking about my current working theory for what we have to look forward to this year.

I'm pulling from a lot of sources and it's pretty long, so I'll just put the link up here instead of taking over a whole page on the forums. But this image pretty well illustrates what I'm thinking...

dont-pay-the-ferryman.jpg

Anyways, feel free to let me know what you all think. Because I would love to hear if I'm not the only one who is thinking along these same lines...

Lanterns and Legendary Truths

I can't wait till full details arrive and we all notice how much we were wrong/right.

'tis the beauty of speculation, in the years I've watched the forums at the vault then here this year. I have seen speculation hit right on the dot and I've seen off the wall stuff which is just funny to read.

I do love that A&D is so tight lipped this year, this has been my favorite/ most hair pulling pre-release of info speculation yet(if you can understand what I'm saying) and it is because they are so secretive, normally we have great stuff leaked by now. So kudos AGAIN to A&D we only know that the event will happen and that it's only in USF, I'd say job well done.

Edited by gatoralex

Good evening everyone. I'm new to the forum, but a long time fan of HHN. While the lack of updates is driving me crazy, other things have been stirring within the icey peaks of Facebook. Now, I don't know if these profiles have been made by Universal, they seem pretty legit. Two that have really intrigued me are one for Cindy Caine and one for Eddie Schmidt. Again, I don't know if these are official or if these profiles have already been discussed, but the Eddie profile is posting pictures that I would imagine are pretty hard to take unless you work there (or sneak in :P ). The Cindy profile is also hinting to Eddie's posts.

Curiouser and curiouser . . .

Here are the links.

Cindy's profile:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001461366977&v=info&ref=ts#!/profile.php?id=100001424730447&ref=mf'>http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001461366977&v=info&ref=ts#!/profile.php?id=100001424730447&ref=mf

Eddie's profile:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001461366977&v=info&ref=ts

I would really appreciate it if someone could shed some light ( maybe even from a lantern :P ) on whether these profiles are legit. Thanks.

Goodnight,

The Ineffable Anathema Panacea

AKA: Dr. Johannes Absinthe Freeman Earworm Cabal.

Yeah but isn't that half the fun!?

To be like "This year's icon could be an giant evil baseball cap the eats the souls of whoever wears it" and try and find someway to make it feasible?

Quite frankly some of the most outlandish and unrealistic ideas people have been throwing around have me and my friends going "OMG that would be so cool/ hilarious at the same time." LOL :lol:

Hahahaha. That's classic.

It's fun for me to an extent but this year got way out of control to the point where I stopped visiting the site.

Hahahaha. That's classic.

It's fun for me to an extent but this year got way out of control to the point where I stopped visiting the site.

I think I would have to agree. This is the first time I checked this site in a while. And yet, Not much has happened. I think I'm about ready to stop speculating and hust let HHN happen...

If there's one thing I've learned from looking into HHN over the years, it's that it's important not to lose hope. As I said on another forum it will hopefullly be another day or 2 until we get another update. Besides, like 2008 I have a feeling that participating in this years backstory will make the event much more fun.

It feels so wierd though. I have my whole trip to HHN planned out, and yet. I have no idea what I'm in for. It's very exciting if you ask me.

I know! I have my hotels, rental car, tickets, express passes, etc. and I basically have no idea what I'm going to.

I always make the 1,300 mile drive from Illinois for my birthday and this year I'm bringing some friends who have never been and they're like "So what is HHN gonna be like?" *starts pulling out hair* :lol:

WOW! not much going on here yet,im glad there keeping everything very secret this year! great work A&D.IM HOPING THE COLLECTORS COME BACK THIS YEAR!

The Body Collectors is the only haunted house to ever scar me for life.

Hence why it is my favorite. ;)