HHN XX Speculation II

I think you're right. I think I did read somewhere else that some Castle Vampyr house was 2 stories. Never had the pleasure of seeing that one though. Heard it was awesome.

What do the wheelchair people do? Just bypass that portion? Or skip the house all together?

I remember when I went to How O Scream when they had a prison house at one point they required you to go through this small "escape tunnel". It was pretty cool, but we had a wheel chair in front of us with a large flog pole thing sticking out and all I could think of was "Dear God how is this going to work?,,," lmao

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do the wheelchair people do? Just bypass that portion? Or skip the house all together?

Yes, they are taken around the "upstairs" portion of the house. In WEH, it was a dual house where there were 2 identical houses and one was actually a little wider for wheelchair guests.

Castle Vampyr did have stairs. There was an alternate path for those who could not use the stairs. HHN has also used tunnel type slides in the past. I don't think we'll ever see those back at HHN.

Ah, those slides, they used to develop this rather pungent smell after a while.

I want a house of thousand corpses on this coast that sucks

Yeah, I'd like to go through House of 1000 Corpses too. Especially since Rob Zombie is designing the maze! But, I'm kind of excited that there aren't going to be any movie houses this year. I love what Universal can create on their own.

Yeah, I'd like to go through House of 1000 Corpses too. Especially since Rob Zombie is designing the maze! But, I'm kind of excited that there aren't going to be any movie houses this year. I love what Universal can create on their own.

Does that mean that in every room, the scareactor will see how many times they can say F#ck in a sentence?

Edited by eelmouth

I had high hopes for that house and I think it was my least favorite of all last year. What a bummer.

It was alright, my favorite was the Silver Screams definetlly!

it also had a nice time wait

Edited by 455888

:lol: @ eelmouth.

Never saw Spawning or Chucky last year (gotta remember to buy express passes this time). I thought Cleaver was actually a pretty darned good house if you like campy horror. LOVED how interactive the scareactors were in there, one even asked me what part of a victim he was torturing I would like...I replied with ribs and then he went to work on that area for me...one thing must be said for Meetz Meats, they have great service. LOLS

Out of the houses i saw Silver Screams would have to be my fav...Loved the entrance and the theming found throughout, Shaun of the Dead scene was one of the best I've seen, had great fun dancing to dont stop me now.

Edited by cwoolboy

Castle Vampyr did have stairs. There was an alternate path for those who could not use the stairs. HHN has also used tunnel type slides in the past. I don't think we'll ever see those back at HHN.

That was my favorite house of all times... The most scared I've ever been in a maze at HHN, going up the stairs and a vampire swooping above me.... Almost peed my pants... true story :blush:

house of 1000 corpses is going to be a fun house. the lattern is about halloween. each of the symbols are a bloody eagle-a damed sinner-devil. so a house of thousand corpses must fit into the sinner area of the theme. im beting it is based around hell this year.

Guest EmericBelasco

Sadly, Meetz Meats will not be returning this year. One may be encouraged to learn, however, that they may have one final opportunity to fly over the cuckoo's nest.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=68528

I know no movie houses...but I saw the poster today and couldn't help but to think HHN....it's a Universal film.

M Night Shamazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Lady in the water was the most boring movie ever. The Happening was the funniest movie in history...without trying to be. Haven't seen Last Airbender and have no desire to. I think they'd be well advised to stay away from ANYTHING he does until he decides to make Unbreakable 2. As much as I hate most of his movies, I really enjoyed that one and it was definately an "origins" movie crying for a sequel and I really liked it.

Universal wanted to remove his name from the promotions, but I guess "From the Mind of M Night Shylamalamadingdong" didn't count:

http://geektyrant.com/news/2010/7/7/universal-removes-m-night-shyamalans-name-from-devil.html

M. Night Shyamalan isn't doing very well these days. His latest film The Last Airbender is one of the worst reviewed movies of the year, and it was only a matter of time before it started affecting his career.

Universal Pictures has removed M. Night Syamalan's name from his upcoming produced film Devil. They've decided to retitle The Night Chronicles: Devil to simply Devil. I honestly don't blame Universal for making the change. Shyamalan has lost his touch, and he's no longer a marketable or profitable name. The Last Airbender was his last chance to pull himself out of the hole he's been in, and he failed.

Edited by Oysterhead00

Sadly, Meetz Meats will not be returning this year. One may be encouraged to learn, however, that they may have one final opportunity to fly over the cuckoo's nest.

so it still has a chance to make the cut for this year or other possible years

I have feeling that this year is gonna surprise us all. Even the people with inside info. LT makes this year seem like it's just gonna be epic, no matter what we get.

As for that movie someone posted... It's funny, because that movie has already been made. It's independent, and it's called Blackout. Fail.

I have feeling that this year is gonna surprise us all. Even the people with inside info. LT makes this year seem like it's just gonna be epic, no matter what we get.

As for that movie someone posted... It's funny, because that movie has already been made. It's independent, and it's called Blackout. Fail.

I think that too. I can't wait for this year, its gonna be amazing!

Hello all:

Frequent lurker in Orlando. Hearing from a friend at UO that the role that was cast in debate is indeed spectre; not spector nor spectator. The person describes the house that she is cast in as a "haunted mansion" of sorts. Curious...

Cheers.

Edited by ryguyof87