HHN XX Speculation II

I love to read speculation threads but I rarely partake in them, but I think that CINDY sorry I don't like the SIN in SINDY works in many ways. It all depends on who is handling it.

Laz it is posts like this that prove how awesome you are. Thanks!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cindy has black hair. The photo of her blonde is a screen shot of her when she was on "Toddlers & Tiaras".

Cindy did have black hair in the coffin and in the scarezone last year. However, I do remember on the tour them saying that it was Cindy. Personally, I think it'd be cool if Caretaker was a creepy old perv who took advantage of kids but that would never happen. This world is too PC. :(

Maybe the caretaker had a thing for kids..

Seriously though, there's a million reasons why she's blonde in the pictures. For all we know it was a mess up and they lost what they originally used.

I think it's important when it comes to speculation for EVERYONE to have an open mind and realize that everyone has a different idea of what the event may consist of. In addition, whatever hints are thrown our way via the website, EVERYONE is going to analyze that differently. You would be very hard pressed this time of year to find two HHN fans who agree completely on every aspect of the event with what we currently know, simply because everyone has a different thought process.

Speculating is great fun, but let's keep it lighthearted folks...this after all is a fun event and whether or not you are on point in your guesstimates isn't a life or death situation. ;)

Where did I say Screamhouse will come back?

Where did he single you out for saying that? He was talking to everyone.

also, someone posted a possible hint about the Disaster house... "I'll be home for the holidays"... Possible Christmas house again?

Edited by Goo

Where did he single you out for saying that? He was talking to everyone.

also, someone posted a possible hint about the Disaster house... "I'll be home for the holidays"... Possible Christmas house again?

Anyone know anything about The_Insider? "I'll be home for Christmas. You can count on me". Think it means anything?

Where did I say Screamhouse will come back?

He did not call you out. Paranoid Much?

A few pages back thou you did mention the continuation of the story, just saying.

Now its been confirm there is burnt wood in the JAWS extended que... What if they maybe continue Cindy story from the moment the angry mob burnt down her family home?

He did not call you out. Paranoid Much?

A few pages back thou you did mention the continuation of the story, just saying.

I said this...

What if they maybe continue Cindy story from the moment the angry mob burnt down her family home? Im not saying Screamhouse will come back by any needs.. this is just a thought.

Calm down boys.

Life is short, Drink plenty of drinks from Flashy cups and calm down..

Wait, Flashy Cups, they light up, and have been used to light guests way thru houses. Could the Lantern be in reference to the Flashy Cups?

As for the disaster house... "I'll be home for Christmas. You can count on me."

Happy Wednesday.

Interesting cryptic comment. I do not know of the reliability of The_Insider, but I do know the context of this particular Chrismas song.

This song is a war song about soldiers hoping the war will end soon so that they can return home to be with their families for the Holidays. It is a rather sad song in that in the lyrics you get a sense that the singer doesn't really expect this to come to pass. The song concludes with the follwing:

"I'll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams"

Another interesting thing about this fellow's mysterious teaser is this: why is Wednesday happy?

With the body bag scareactor in the Jaws queue... in makes me think crime scene/ serial killer/ school// supernatural.

So some kind of serial killer called the Nightmare man has slaughtered many people in the school and it is now a crime scene.

Interesting cryptic comment. I do not know of the reliability of The_Insider, but I do know the context of this particular Chrismas song.

This song is a war song about soldiers hoping the war will end soon so that they can return home to be with their families for the Holidays. It is a rather sad song in that in the lyrics you get a sense that the singer doesn't really expect this to come to pass. The song concludes with the follwing:

"I'll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams"

Another interesting thing about this fellow's mysterious teaser is this: why is Wednesday happy?

This guy also said that we should expect an update last Saturday. We got it a couple days before. Obviously, that's a small sample size but it's all we have.

Shadow, did you get my PM? Help if you can.

Also As I have said before, this time in the past few years I have known the complete event. In 2007 I know the whole event prior to the website update to the drawers. Universal is being super tight lipped this year and I would not be surprised if EVERTHING we think we know is wrong, and that EVERYTHING is using CodeNames.

This is a bit off topic, but I read some spec a while ago about Medusa not being a Gorgon, I was always taught differently growing up.

Medusa was the prettiest of the three Gorgon sister (the only mortal one), but when she had sex with Poseidon (some sources differ whether it was consensual or not) Athena cursed her with the face and body of of a Gorgon, and anything that would look at her face would be turned to stone.

Idk, it seemed like a good idea to type this up, but now that I think about it.... Waste. Of. Time.

Shadow, did you get my PM? Help if you can.

Also As I have said before, this time in the past few years I have known the complete event. In 2007 I know the whole event prior to the website update to the drawers. Universal is being super tight lipped this year and I would not be surprised if EVERTHING we think we know is wrong, and that EVERYTHING is using CodeNames.

No proper leaks at all.

JMR leaves to go freelance.

Connection?

With the body bag scareactor in the Jaws queue... in makes me think crime scene/ serial killer/ school// supernatural.

So some kind of serial killer called the Nightmare man has slaughtered many people in the school and it is now a crime scene.

Well...correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the backstory of the Nightmare demon character used in Islands of Fear in 2002, was that he was dreamt of by a child who would murder his bullies at the school that he was attending? Nightmare was indeed one of the introductory visuals to this year's HHN website I have to point that out as well. I think he is possibly tied into the storyline of this year's event if I have to say.

Well...correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the backstory of the Nightmare demon character used in Islands of Fear in 2002, was that he was dreamt of by a child who would murder his bullies at the school that he was attending? Nightmare was indeed one of the introductory visuals to this year's HHN website I have to point that out as well. I think he is possibly tied into the storyline of this year's event if I have to say.

Wow.. I didn't know his back story... It seems like a good match for that house.

I love to read speculation threads but I rarely partake in them, but I think that CINDY sorry I don't like the SIN in SINDY works in many ways. It all depends on who is handling it.

Remember A&D is not making a feature film here, they are more like writing a TV spot. For the GP, they are in a House / Maze for about 5 mins. For a fan a lot more due to FFP. So think of it this way. And although fans are great! GP is more important. ( they are in GREATER NUMBERS )

Cindy - She was in a fire, or not. Child or dead Spirit ( Both disturbing? Uh hum! yup. ) Gimmick, Gag or scare Hmm? .... Nursery Rhymes and a well casted actor. As for a story? Limitless...

( Hypothetical A&D Meeting ) *Ok gang Cindy is coming back for revenge... Child if dead, adult around XX years old if alive.* ( Simple )

Concepts / Treatment

Being that I work in the Horror Industry as a concept artist, I can say that meetings, treatments, concepts, stories, etc. Are handled in the way I just described. Don't over think the event.

PLEASE DONT RUN WILD SAYING CINDY IS BACK BECAUSE OF MY CONCEPTS THEY ARE FROM LAST YEAR WHEN I WAS TEASING ABOUT ( Shadows of the Past SZ )

Also on another note XX years of HHN + Universal ( A Movie Park ) + latest horror film ( THE CRAZIES ) = My speculation.

EL FIN.

Just looking at your art makes me wonder why in Hades hasn't A&D asked you to work for them!!! Your art is simply amazing.

I have a tan and athletic daughter that does not look crazy or spooky in any way. That's what throws people off when she talks about zombies and picks up spiders and lizards to play with outside. As much as I love your work, I think the 'Bad Seed' sort of Cindy would be scarier.

Mae

No proper leaks at all.

JMR leaves to go freelance.

Connection?

and good riddance

Well, storylines can easily be continued without repeating the house. The Skoolhouse was a house then a scarezone, Psychoscareapy has been various houses, each following the central storyline but vastly different in each execution.

yep