HHN XX Jobs & Auditions

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i find it funny how everyone keeps saying "Dont touch the tables"

and when i was auditioning last year someone in my group actually did it

and i was like huh so they actually do touch the tables hahaha

And he is still missed very much by his family and those that loved him most. RIP Person who touched the table. :(

I have once again been cast! I am thrilled to know I'll be back again for another great year!

Congrats!!! Keep us posted whenever you're allowed on where you'll be stationed! I can't wait to see people I "know" in houses this year!

Haha i know I know but this is something I'm passionate about and it's my dream so I think you can understan why I want it to be perfect. I will chang to shorts and a tshirt and thanks for the other tips. So showing up way early won't better your chances for a job because if you show up near audition time then they could have already caster someone in the part you could have gotten had you of been in before them right? That wAs somehig I read here and on other tip places about auditions. Otherwise I think I'm ready, ready for any question they ask they only thing that's unpredictable for me is if they ask todemonstrate scare tactic, maybe I'll reenact CD last year when he scared he frack outta me, stupid bride distraction!

my audition last year was showing up and having them ask us what our favorite horror movie was. They'll be simple questions like that, or they'll have you say something using a scare tactic. My experience in all kinds of auditions is to relax and show some confidence, don't sit there and talk talk talk. Oh my god, when I went last year they asked us that question and some guy talked and talked explaining why his movie was his favorite horror and I'm sure everyone was like 'shut the fuck up' hahaha.

Got cast! I knew I would, was #13 in line and of course 13 is my lucky number! ;)

BTW, we got some great info today. This year Uni decided to switch it up and give us veterans all the info about the event tonight! We were told that "the event will take place during October... maybe. There will be one house... probably and we will have at least one street." :lol:

It was a good day but now comes the wait.

Think I got casted! #48! Since I was internal, they didn't let me know. :( My whole group got casted too! Yay! Anyone else?

Same situation with me. I was #30, and the last person of the first group to go in. My whole group got cast, but because I was internal outside of entertainment they said they'd get in touch with us. I hope they do so quickly, it's killing me. xD

Same situation with me. I was #30, and the last person of the first group to go in. My whole group got cast, but because I was internal outside of entertainment they said they'd get in touch with us. I hope they do so quickly, it's killing me. xD

Oh man! Me too! I was like, "WHAT? REALLLY?" But I am confident, since everyone else in my group got casted, and I had some vets with me who have done it for years! So I didnt feel so bad! :)

Oh man! Me too! I was like, "WHAT? REALLLY?" But I am confident, since everyone else in my group got casted, and I had some vets with me who have done it for years! So I didnt feel so bad! :)

Same, I have high hopes. All there is left is ... waiting, which will be a pain.