HHN XX Website Updates

I'm thinking more like "Hallow'd Past or the hollywood scarezone. I don't think that Eddie would fit in with the turn of the century steampunk theme of Saws and Steam

But that's the great thing about steampunk! It isn't confined to the standards of the era. With some modifications any and everything can be steamy.

Mae

Edited by Mae

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who have had their doubt about Fear not looking bad ass enough, or scary enough... You guys need to watch the new videos on the site. He is going to be one hell of a character to see in person.

For those who have had their doubt about Fear not looking bad ass enough, or scary enough... You guys need to watch the new videos on the site. He is going to be one hell of a character to see in person.

I guess this was on the second video that has apparently gone missing since there was only 1 small clip of Fear in the video that's still up.

EDIT: Orlando Attractions Magazine seems to have put it up on youtube. It's crappy quality but at lest you can get the idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zwUjqDuJZc&feature=player_embedded#!

Edited by Gambit

There was some kind of weird screw up with the videos. There were a total of 3 of them added but now I only see two. There was the one with Jim Timon talking about it being the best year ever then there was the fear revealed pt. 2 which was the one with Fear and Jack and the Storyteller etc. then a third with the blonde girl taking you thru the HHN past house. I managed to get all 3 of them in the confusion. It was very odd because the download link led to the wrong video in one case. Now it all seems to be fixed except the video with the girl seems to be gone. Odd.

Edited by dkrfla

Don't know if this has been posted yet but it is a GREAT look into the Hallow'ed (?) Past house. It's a media incite video.

It says the video is private and it's not letting me watch it :(

EDIT: Uhmmm wow, I didn't get a double post I got like a 547645 post. Weird. What's up with technology messing up lately.

Edited by DROOG

It says the video is private and it's not letting me watch it :(

Hey, just checked it out again and seems fine. I originally watched it through a link on Twitter on my BlackBerry if that helps? The house looks immense!

Hey, just checked it out again and seems fine. I originally watched it through a link on Twitter on my BlackBerry if that helps? The house looks immense!

Actually try this slightly different link............

Actually try this slightly different link............

nope still private, it means you just are friends with whomever has been granted access whereas we haven't.

nope still private, it means you just are friends with whomever has been granted access whereas we haven't.

No honestly I have never been on their page before. Anything to do with the fact that I'm in the UK? If anyone has troubles, if you can tell me how to record a YouTube clip I'll upload it. It is SO good, the girl in the video becomes possessed with FEAR!!

try posting the actual link to the video instead of the vid itself.

OK, I've copied the link that says EMBEDDED is that it? I'll post below. If it doesn't work I'll copy it onto my BB and post it for you. I know the quality wont be great but......

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCgWDv_0R_I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCgWDv_0R_I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCgWDv_0R_I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

OK guys, for all of you having trouble watching the actual video I have recorded it off my Vaio via my BlackBerry. You aren't going to get the best sound or picture but until someone else comes up with a better one or tells me how to extract video from YouTube, its the best I can do. Especially as its gone midnight here in the UK! Anyway, always willing to help out my fellow HHN fans! ENJOY........................

I took it off of private. It was useless for me to keep it private since it already spread. Watch the high quality version that I never should have posted. This video was never live on the Media site. It was just hiding on their server, it was found legitimately but I should have left it alone.

Edited by OutKastz