HHN XX Website Updates

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some interesting omissions in the characters mentioned.

Also don't forget to look at the Lantern, its flames burn higher and brighter now.

Its interesting to see who they mention in the character page

I do enjoy it including Incubus, The Terra Queen, & The Projectionist

full out reunion year..... :unsure:

I don't think so. It expect building on the history of the PAST roughly weekly up until late August where the site will completely change.

also there seem to be images rotating through the flames in the White part... :)

If there are I will find them later... but it looks like the flames are coming out of the latern at points.

Edited by JWFearman

full out reunion year..... :unsure:

Not full-out. You'll definitely be seeing returning icons and characters, but not to the extent 2006 had. You'll also be seeing the return of a particular unused icon. One who NEVER got a chance to star in anything.

P.S. For anyone worrying about not having any interactive stuff and puzzles, don't fret. They'll be there. Just not on the HHN site.

Edited by Cody

Not full-out. You'll definitely be seeing returning icons and characters, but not to the extent 2006 had. You'll also be seeing the return of a particular unused icon. One who NEVER got a chance to star in anything.

P.S. For anyone worrying about not having any interactive stuff and puzzles, don't fret. They'll be there. Just not on the HHN site.

Im really hopeing what ur saying is true lol a house with just cindy seems right and i think jaws will be a cindy house and i hope so

odd inconsistency here, it clearly reads "ICONIC YEARS: 2006 - Present" and yet there are several characters listed who only appeared before 2006.

Terra Queen last seen in 2005

Incubus last seen in 2003

Terra Throne guards last seen in 2005

Sentinel guards last seen in 2003

Ice Queen and Guardian Orcs last seen in 2003

Nightmare last seen in 2002

I'm happy we have an update but form the looks of it....no Bloody Mary this year =(

I have to say that this makes me upset too, one of my favorite characters in HHN history. With some of the contract loopholes i read the other day it seemed like a chance but now it looks less than ever.

You are using a very interesting choice of words. first you say "limelight" then you say "star in anything". You seem to be suggesting someone who had frustrated aspirations towards show business.

You my sir, are killing me with your knowledge.

As for the update, it's odd how scattered all of the characters are. I'm not sure what to make of it. Also, I thought Universal's deal with NLC was up so they couldn't reuse Freddy, Jason, and Leatherface. So wouldn't it be obvious that they aren't bringing back all of the characters that are present? It seems like this will just be another archive site, seeing as the GP will probably never see this, unless it's linked to the final updated site, and I honestly doubt they'll care.. but A&D are probably just trying to throw us off.

Casey

As you can see by my sig, I've only gone a few years...and due to EVERYBODY I know getting married in October of the Sweet 16 year, I've never been to a reunion year and haven't seen anybody prior to HHN XIV. I know it's not a popular sentiment so I've kept it to myself, but I'd be REALLY happy if it were a reunion! Most of the characters look awesome and while I'm a bit disappointed to see Freddy, Jason and Leatherface so soon...I understand UNIVERSAL needing movie Icons in their marketing and alot of new fans have been brought in to the movie connections. Makes sense.

For the rest of your sakes....I hope it's a rope-a-dope for a full on new year...but I'm hoping for a Best of the Best Year :)

The first one looks like the Storyteller.

The second one looks like the Director

The third one looks like Eddie or Jack, it has the eyebrow makeup, but lacks other features of Jack and the lower face is strangely flat. I'd say Eddie!

The fourth looks like a witch, but does not really resemble any of the icons.

The fifth is very recognizable as the Usher.

wow nice find 2nd is The Director(the hair)

3rd is Jack (the make up and the nose)

and the last is The Usher (if you don't see it smh), hmmmmm

Edited by Venom

I have to say that this makes me upset too, one of my favorite characters in HHN history. With some of the contract loopholes i read the other day it seemed like a chance but now it looks less than ever.

Bloody Mary was..IS a pretty strong icon and it's a shame she cna't be back for HHN:XX. But what I don't get is why..why cna't they use her!!??? I mean, yeah..there is a contract but Bloody Mary is a name, an urban legend...what kind of perosn owns the rights to an urban legend/name?

I gotta say that the women in the third thumbnail in Characters, the one in the Caretaker video, is pretty damn hot. I don't know if this should go under speculation or not, but I really hope she is going to be at the event. ;) Just my two cents. Also, the last picture Fabala was so gracious to catch for us, you can't tell me that isn't the Usher.

Edited by fireman617

I can definitely see Jack and the Usher in the flame images.. I think the Storyteller as well..

You are using a very interesting choice of words. first you say "limelight" then you say "star in anything". You seem to be suggesting someone who had frustrated aspirations towards show business.

Eddie, then?

The first one looks like the Storyteller.

The second one looks like the Director

The third one looks like Eddie or Jack, it has the eyebrow makeup, but lacks other features of Jack and the lower face is strangely flat. I'd say Eddie!

The fourth looks like a witch, but does not really resemble any of the icons.

The fifth is very recognizable as the Usher.

Wow, your right! Very interesting :P So maybe its safe to say that the lantern holds all the history of HHN past,present and whats in store?

Edited by NowYouKnowJack

I gotta say that the women in the third thumbnail in Characters, the one in the Caretaker video, is pretty damn hot. I don't know if this should go under speculation or not, but I really hope she is going to be at the event. ;) Just my two cents. Also, the last picture Fabala was so gracious to catch for us, you can't tell me that isn't the Usher.

That video, and the Jack video were used as a part of the Sweet 16 website. She's just some actress, not an actual character that was used.

Casey

Bloody Mary was..IS a pretty strong icon and it's a shame she cna't be back for HHN:XX. But what I don't get is why..why cna't they use her!!??? I mean, yeah..there is a contract but Bloody Mary is a name, an urban legend...what kind of perosn owns the rights to an urban legend/name?

Possibly... Bloody Mary the brand, and Bloody Mary brand of makeup used on the actress, and Bloody Mary the design.

I just don't know what Universal was thinking by hiring on a makeup woman who had previous work with other amusement park haunts using the brand name Bloody Mary, Six Flags over Texas' "Bloody Mary's Circus of Fear" in '07 using her Bloody Mary from her series of comics "The Tales of Bloody Mary". She even goes by Bloody Mary as her industry nickname, allegedly, given to her on her work on Pumpkinhead II.

They should have seen this whole copyright issue coming..