HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

31 minutes ago, CNYHHN315 said:

Is NOT MIB

Do you know this? THANK GOD.

I'm thinking/hoping it's T2. Fits the criteria--wouldn't affect HHN, it's not ET or MIB. And it's fairly dated. It'd cause some to be disappointed but it wouldn't be really that severe a s-storm. When it comes to the Hollywood area, I much prefer Horror Makeup Show.

Edited by OhHaiInternet95

I heard rumors somewhere (I can't remember where, though) that T2 was on its way out. It's a fun show, but rather outdated. Plus, its location will make it easy to close down and convert to something else without inhibiting walking along that street or anything. I will miss the Sci- Fi Store connected to it, though, I bought some great comics there.

I doubt the Mummy will be going. It remains an extremely popular ride (My best friend considers it one of the best in the whole resort if not THE best), and even just closing it temporarily will make people really upset and possibly bring attendance down.
MIB I'd call a maybe. While not as popular as Mummy by a long shot, it is still a pretty well- liked and well- attended ride with almost that entire corner of the park styled around it.
ET probably isn't going anywhere because of contract issues with Spielberg (In the past when the ride was rumored to be closing at UO, Spielberg was quite angry and threatened to cut all cooperation with Universal), the fact that it's I believe the last remaining ride which had been in Universal since the beginning, and the fact that it was just refurbished.

51 minutes ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

Someone on IU said that B&T might be closing because political jokes would be unwelcome at a time when the country is so divided. See, that's EXACTLY why we need political satire in the first place! But I digress, since the most recent variation of the rumor is that HHN would be affected.

The closing of FFL wouldn't be what upsets people, but the potential loss of B&T on the other hand...and if it affects HHN like it allegedly will...that all sounds about it to me.

The loss of bill and ted or ET would be tragic, I personally would miss terminator the most as I think it is the best show in Disney or universal, I do however think terminator is the most likely to go. I can't imagine we are losing not a house. Alcohol can go for all I care, how hard is it to walk to NBC for 15 min if you want to get drunk that bad. 

I think saw saw will be fun, 8 years is not too soon to do an ip again if you do it differently. 

Where re do we currently think each house will go.

11 minutes ago, Jediwhit82 said:

Where re do we currently think each house will go.

Announced Houses:

AHS 2.0 - Where it was last year (SS19?)

Shining - SS22

AvED - Parade Warehouse

SAW - Shrek Theater

TBA Houses:

Blumhouse - MIB Tent

Bayou & Angels Vs Demons - SS24

Scarecrows - Tent 1

Vampire Conjuring - Tent 2

• Like 1

Also hope it's not MiB. When I was there the weekend of my orientation I was SO CLOSE to maxing out. Also went in T2 for the first time in a while and it was looking rough.

Game plan for rehearsal weekends: Dueling Dragons & MiB as much as possible.

5 hours ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Bayou & Angels Vs Demons - SS24

I read that as 1 house. 

Bayou and Angels teaming up against Demons. 

The past two days have been far too busy. 

And, my sleep deprived self wants to see the Voodoo Queen teaming up with Angels to takes down Demons now. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

I read that as 1 house. 

Bayou and Angels teaming up against Demons. 

The past two days have been far too busy. 

And, my sleep deprived self wants to see the Voodoo Queen teaming up with Angels to takes down Demons now. 

Sneak into the Scareactors green room and you can see that happen 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

Someone on IU said that B&T might be closing because political jokes would be unwelcome at a time when the country is so divided. See, that's EXACTLY why we need political satire in the first place! But I digress, since the most recent variation of the rumor is that HHN would be affected.

They could always just sidestep around that by having the show not touch on political topics and instead focus on the pop- cultural jokes and parodies that usually make up the majority of their shows.

• Like 1

That's the backlash that was forecast I'm guessing.....

why not move it to the animal actors stage? Or postpone closing the fear factor theatre until after HHN? Seems a little silly if that is indeed the news. 

Although Legacy on IU is saying Universal are doing this right, maybe it is an announcement this is the last year of bill and ted?