HHN XX Speculation

Mark M.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everyone speculating movie houses? I haven't seen a legit rumor that there will be any movie house. Is it just because that's the only thing we know and therefore the only thing we can speculate about?

I think it looks like a van that will be in a scene in a new, original maze that we know absolutely nothing about.

Why is everyone speculating movie houses? I haven't seen a legit rumor that there will be any movie house. Is it just because that's the only thing we know and therefore the only thing we can speculate about?

I think it looks like a van that will be in a scene in a new, original maze that we know absolutely nothing about.

Agreed! I've been saying this now for weeks

I think your looking to much into it.. or you might be on to something.

Hell the cars in Horrorwood last yr range from 80-90s and they wasnt really any time frame for that SZ.

It might just be a car they picked up cheap at a junkyard for all we know.

For me, those cars represented the last years of the drive-in, late 80's and early 90's. All of ours have been gone for years. It was very sentimental.

Vans and paneling...I'm going to have to go look again. It gives me bad vibes already, as my life also has paneling and a van...

Mae

"Yeah TJ confirmed that at Huantcon now and forever."

I was at HauntCon and I don't remember any of the designers (make-up, costume, street, house) revealing how many houses or areas they were going to use for this year. When did you hear this?

Did you go to the kickoff at Uni? Because he said it umteen times. In fact I posted on it that night here

I'm paraphrasing because it's been three months:

"For example this year we will have 8 houses and 6 scarezones... and the next year we will have 8 houses and 6 scarezones... and the next"

I think that's exactly why. People are trying to connect the dots using references they know, either movies or previous houses. It's just easier to do than try to figure out an original house theme based off a van/possble garage! LOL.

I do like the idea of it being a period house though - could lend for some really cool/different scenes in the rooms!

At first glance, I almost thought this was the same van from Psychoscareapy: Home for the Holidays, but after looking back at the pics, that was a 15 passenger van and this new one is a Conversion Van.

-:sigh:- thought I mighta been on to something :(

maybe they're going to do a van wilder house.

that's no less dumb than a lot of the things posted about this vehicle.

I still like that Scooby Doo idea. (and I adore the Zombieland meets Velma & Scooby pic!)

Mae

I still like that Scooby Doo idea. (and I adore the Zombieland meets Velma & Scooby pic!)

Mae

Hardcore scooby house would be epic and scary. Set in a classic old haunted house, with the monsters after you... I hope one day they do it ;)

Posted in the Audition thread, relating to facebook postings of being cast.

Con Artist #13 - Mel's

Queen of Hearts - Hollywood

All I can think of here for Hollywood is another version of Asylum in Wonderland? Speculate away.