HHN 25 Discussion

To me it looks like the inside of the Shadybrook facade...

I thought the same thing but the Shadybrook of old only has 4 windows on each side plus to small round ones, not 6 square ones. Maybe this is a new Shadybrook in different location or it could be something entirely different. Let's be honest, at this point we're grasping at straws still.

07992df203942537399b60b690fadb48.jpg

I thought the same thing but the Shadybrook of old only has 4 windows on each side plus to small round ones, not 6 square ones. Maybe this is a new Shadybrook in different location or it could be something entirely different. Let's be honest, at this point we're grasping at straws still.

07992df203942537399b60b690fadb48.jpg

Ah, I see that now. I was thinking more like the Maximum Madness facade. From what I can see, it did not have the circles. Also, note how the windows are slightly smaller on the top than on the bottom. I'm probably overthinking this.  :lol: As you said, we're still grasping at straws.

psychoscareapymaxmad.jpg

Oh, and I figured out the "twist." Something struck me about the photo. It's actually from backstage. Paint what you see in that photo black and that's where scareactors live.

So the twist is that the photo is something guests won't see.

Does this mean it's not happening, or is there things going on in the house that are going to surprise us?

If what I've heard is correct, what is in the house and how it's presented will be surprising.

That said, my source could have heard wrong, been mistaken, a lot of things.

If what I've heard is correct, what is in the house and how it's presented will be surprising.

That said, my source could have heard wrong, been mistaken, a lot of things.

Interesting. As far as this house goes, I really am hoping for a lot more selection from some of the best houses we've seen in the past 25 years. I'd like to see a Psycho nod or 2.

If it follows the same format of Hollow'd Past (which it won't), we'll have a room from an early 2000's house, mid 2000's scare zone, and 3 rooms for 2013.

Obviously that's not happening, but my point is that I hope there's more of a variety. Hollow'd was pretty lackluster to me as it was a heap of wasted potential. The house could've been so much more, and I'm hoping this house becomes what that house should've been.

When it comes to Anniversary houses, for me they always fall under "Great idea in thought, not so great in execution." They usually run into several conundrums. You want big rooms/halls to try and relive whatever you're nodding to, but if you do that you might not have enough varity of houses/scare zones etc. You want a nice variety of houses/scare zones represented, but include too many and you're going to have some small rooms/halls which won't really pull things off.

When it came to Hallow'd Past, that was more of a "Wasn't 08' great?" house rather then a anniversary house. An' unless this years anniversary house takes last years TWD big freakin' house approach I can see it running into the same problems as Hallow'd Past. For me the best approach would be focusing more on the icons since there's not as many. Who knows you could also include a iconic house from a year the icon hosted in the mix.

Hi guys, i'm new here. Usually just read what everyone else says. If there is an announcement at 7, means we haven't got long to wait. Were there loads of rumours about AWIL again? I really hope it isn't that!

A blue police box does jump to mind, perhaps dream a bit bigger. An AWiL return announcement would make sense to bring the U.K. crowds to the event but then again i'm not sure its major enough. Perhaps something else, Who knows.

Edited by SirOwenDisney

Announcement started at 2 pm EST. It started with a USB drive & will most likely end with a major announcement. Let me just leave you with this idea.

Only a Doctor may know what might be announced in the U.K. today for #HHN25. Could it be? Who knows. Might wanna exterminate this quick.

Of course I could be wrong. Who knows.

• Like 2

Announcement started at 2 pm EST. It started with a USB drive & will most likely end with a major announcement. Let me just leave you with this idea.

Only a Doctor may know what might be announced in the U.K. today for #HHN25. Could it be? Who knows. Might wanna exterminate this quick.

Of course I could be wrong. Who knows.

At this point, every comment made about Horror Nights confuses me even more.

• Like 1