Halloween Horror Nights 25 Wishful Thinking

Legacy

But in my heart of hearts, I want it to be a Donner Party house to continue the "real history" series they've got.

EDIT - Or... It's Jack's anniversary house and the code ("Bluzzard") is a subtle nod towards how they're going to market this year.

Edited by Legacy

Ideas:

One of Blizzard Entertainment's top game franchises is Diablo. Maybe a demon similar to him?

An Evil Jack Frost

Scary Tales Frozen special

Freezing troops or people in general killed off by Nightingales or Body Collectors in an incredibly bad snowstorm (would be tough)

Winter's Night return somehow? They had lots of snow falling out front.

Urban Legend: The Abominable Snowman or Yetti

I wonder if it's an original, or an updated version of an original that we already had.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Ideas:

One of Blizzard Entertainment's top game franchises is Diablo. Maybe a demon similar to him?

An Evil Jack Frost

Scary Tales Frozen special

Freezing troops or people in general killed off by Nightingales or Body Collectors in an incredibly bad snowstorm (would be tough)

Winter's Night return somehow? They had lots of snow falling out front.

Urban Legend: The Abominable Snowman or Yetti

Mike put "#notbasedonfreezingcartoon", so I would say that's a no on the Scary Tales: Frozen idea.

Dr.Jimmy and someone else put lyrics from a Led Zeppelin song about vikings in the comments. Perhaps a Norse Mythology house or Nightingales attacking Vikings? Of course, unless that comment was just a guess. With Dr. Jimmy, I really don't know.

Everyone hear me out.....

In ww2 Germany tryed to invade Russia. The invasion was halted by a huge blizzard, that blizzard with the help of the Russian forces stopped and pushed back the German war train.

Now let's say the allies forces covered up what really stoped the Germans and what made them run back to Germany. A force so strong and scary they covered it up for the general public.yes that's right the nightingales.

• Like 2

Mike put "#notbasedonfreezingcartoon", so I would say that's a no on the Scary Tales: Frozen idea.

Dr.Jimmy and someone else put lyrics from a Led Zeppelin song about vikings in the comments. Perhaps a Norse Mythology house or Nightingales attacking Vikings? Of course, unless that comment was just a guess. With Dr. Jimmy, I really don't know.

I didn't see the "#notbasedonfreezingcartoon, I usually don't bother with the #'s. Guess Frozen is a no go. Icelandic mythology?

Just what I was thinking.

Not sure how it could be done, but a lair filled with various ice/frost creatures ending with a frost dragon or a white wyrm could be cool.

Frost Giants, Ice Golems, Frozen Undead/Wraiths

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Dark Christmas/Krampus feels a bit too obvious for this codename. I'd say it's Scary Tales if not for the #notbasedonafreezingcartoon part.

Nightingales is just as obvious.

It's either multiple icons (shocking revelation) or she's trying to imply she works for Uni and hasn't been given permission.

• Like 1

Nightingales is just as obvious.

It's either multiple icons (shocking revelation) or she's trying to imply she works for Uni and hasn't been given permission.

Actually the way I first read it was she wanted the master to send her a message LOL.

But yeah basically saying I'm still here but I can't say (either because she doesn't know or isn't allowed to). And you know...it's about time they give the clues. I always felt these entities appeared because of the vacuum

here is the pic inverted (I was going to but Mystique did it before she went to bed)

Looks... tasty (is that a bee or a fly?)

34epxl2.jpg

• Like 1

It looks alot like the same cake,From hhn crypt.com

http://www.hhncrypt.com/years/eventart/16guideb.jpg

also Its a bee that can fly. actually its the same picture.

Anyone know if the bee has any significance?

Or 9-10 and the additional fee house?

Well... If you put it that way, I'd like to see them keep it at 8 and really go all out on the streets.

Apparently there was a movie called Blizzard that had something to do with a young girl and one of Santa's magical reindeer. Definitely an obvious additional connection to Krampus. Notice the antlers on the front of the dvd packaging.

Pic: http://www.dvd-covers.org/d/88661-3/6024blizzardr1.jpg

I'm not sure if this is why Legacy said Krampus right away or because of the snow connection.

I found this picture and thought it's pretty cool. I'm wondering if it is supposed to be some version of Krampus vs. Santa?

http://www.1zoom.me/prev/331/330960.jpg

Mike's twitter pic today seems to reference Jack and the Big Three. HHN 17 (2007)

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Yeah, the warehouse can be added to the list of scenes that would 100% fit in a house. The construction sit would be perfect for a scarezone. Mix it in with the fire truck and it's a killer combo. Now we have:

Terminus

The church

The hospital

The barn

The warehouse

I honestly think they're going to mix in the spinoff if/when TWD returns. The pilot is already done and there's only 5 episodes left to shoot. With a Late July/August premiere date, A&D could see early cuts of the episodes and put them in the house.

• Like 1

Can we not have TWD this year? I really enjoyed the house last year and love TWD.. I am just over zombies... Do people actually have a fear of Zombies?

I have a few originals I would love for them to bring back.....

I think they need more GOOD scarezones rather than houses this year.

• Like 3

Is she confirming 2 more houses? For a total of 10?

I have a feeling it'll be 9 FREE houses, with our additional tenth "upcharged" LT interactive house. So yes, a total of 10 houses.

I was thinking about the scarezones as well. I'm hoping they put more of their budget into the zones this year. I want to see a lot more props to add more of an atmosphere. I think what I want to see most though, is 5 or 6 scarezones, rather than 4. Maybe Cassi is confirming 2 more zones? hmm.

• Like 1