Halloween Horror Nights 25 Wishful Thinking

Legacy

Yeah, there doesn't appear to be anything hidden within the image this time.

What you see is what you get.

So, I checked imdb out and the first thing that's on there is about the ghosts being contained in glass prisons. Sounds similar to the lantern.

I'd say where you guys are fairly spot on with current speculation.

There's also something about needing glasses to see ghosts, there's been discussion of a 3d house here for a while.

Eh, I'll just link the page:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0245674/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch

Another potential connection to 13 Ghosts?

The LegendaryTruth emails received in 2013 reference a codex Phasma Phasmatis or the Book of the Spiritual Palace. The book appears to be a instructions, designs and plans for a building. It is assumed the building is the LegendaryTruth Mansion.

It has been speculated that the LT mansion may be a portal or device used to communicate with the spirit realm.

(I really need to find the time to finish my LT FAQ and history.)

• Like 2

I heard LT so I'm going to go off track for a minute. What if we were to get a house where you journey into the LT mansion. I think that this could be an awesome house. They could tie in a lot of characters and icons that we have been mentioning the past few weeks.

The red herrings of using the Hitchcock & Hellraiser quotes amongst basically telling us that there will be multiple Icons at the event & it may possibly span 2 parks are all that i've taken from it so far.

I definitly see what you're saying. Sure, we can assume that the direct quotes from Hitchcock and Hellraiser are referring to these properties coming to the event. However, Cassi has been known to give us seemingly obvious clues like these before. I don't really know what to make of this year's clues, but I do think that they are packed full of red herrings. I have some ideas of possibilities and I'm hopeful but also confused at this point.

IMO you'll hear more about HHN very soon... Not just from Doc's videos, but I think Universal is going to hype this year big time.

I wouldn't be surprise we get another announcement when tickets go on sale (Not a house announcement but something else)

• Like 2

No doubt about that. They would be stupid to not take advantage of the 25th anniversary as a huge marketing tool and hype it up big time from early on. Heck, they already have started. Right after the event with the super sneaky, almost impossible to spot, jack video, and then with their most recent videos. I'm just anxiously awaiting July-September when things really heat up. Muhahaha!

Yeah, there doesn't appear to be anything hidden within the image this time.

What you see is what you get.

So, I checked imdb out and the first thing that's on there is about the ghosts being contained in glass prisons. Sounds similar to the lantern.

I'd say where you guys are fairly spot on with current speculation.

There's also something about needing glasses to see ghosts, there's been discussion of a 3d house here for a while.

Eh, I'll just link the page:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0245674/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv

You've never seen 13 Ghosts? There were 2 versions of this movie, the 1960 black & white ghost vision glasses version and the 2001 reboot version. I've never seen the whole original one, but I found the reboot entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONAMF2CwhQc

You've never seen 13 Ghosts? There were 2 versions of this movie, the 1960 black & white ghost vision glasses version and the 2001 reboot version. I've never seen the whole original one, but I found the reboot entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONAMF2CwhQc

I've seen it.

I think I either had it on vhs or it played a lot on tv. Well, I've only seen the 2001 version. Didn't realize it was a reboot.

Problem here is that I haven't seen it anywhere near recently.

I remember liking it and once I googled it for this, I felt like tracking it down again.

Mystique made a good point. The LT test stuff from last yeat was kinda like 13 ghosts. But the parallels of the Jackyl to Jack may just be another way of saying Jack. Or some kind of ritual to bring Jack... or Jack Is A Piece Of A Bigger Puzzle To Bring Something Worse.

A thirteen ghosts house would be so Sick if done right. You have to wear glasses. Glowing symbols on glass walls that move. Actual 3D effects with projected spirits.

• Like 3

Mystique made a good point. The LT test stuff from last yeat was kinda like 13 ghosts. But the parallels of the Jackyl to Jack may just be another way of saying Jack. Or some kind of ritual to bring Jack... or Jack Is A Piece Of A Bigger Puzzle To Bring Something Worse.

A thirteen ghosts house would be so Sick if done right. You have to wear glasses. Glowing symbols on glass walls that movie. Actual 3D effects with projected spirits.

I definitely agree. Imagine if the only way you could see the symbols and some of the stuff was with your handy ghostvision glasses. That would be cool.

IMO you'll hear more about HHN very soon... Not just from Doc's videos, but I think Universal is going to hype this year big time.

I wouldn't be surprise we get another announcement when tickets go on sale (Not a house announcement but something else)

Definitely. I have a feeling the first house will get revealed at the end of May.

There's so many possibilities here. LT, Jack, other Icons. (I'll exclude Hellraiser, since the quote is so obvious.)

Could it be referring to one maze? (possibly the "throw back" maze, which explains the hints to multiple icons) OR, could it be a hint to the event overall? That would show that multiple icons will take roles in the anniversary, and possibly showing that LT will be involved.

Maybe it could be hinting Jack, but with a twist of some sort. Maybe Jack is the reason the past returns. Maybe this "RITUAL" (the jackal sign can stand for a ritual) is how Jack resurrects the icons and past content for the anniversary. And just maybe, LT plans to fight against the chaos. Just a wild thought.

hmm..

• Like 1

Maybe it could be hinting Jack, but with a twist of some sort. Maybe Jack is the reason the past returns. Maybe this "RITUAL" (the jackal sign can stand for a ritual) is how Jack resurrects the icons and past content for the anniversary. And just maybe, LT plans to fight against the chaos. Just a wild thought.

hmm..

There was that scrapped "Things Under The Bed" maze codenamed Ritual (Which was rumored as a LT house for a time if I recall)...

Hmmm, indeed.

• Like 1

One of the elements of the LT experience last year was the use of a tablet that allowed you to see ghostwriting and spirits.

This will give you an idea of what the experience was and the technology it used.

Real awesome of them to add the experience only the last week. I see they're really looking out for all the attendees and not just people who live in Florida or others who happen to choose that week to attend.

In 2013, we tried to do some of the stuff and none of it was working one night. The next night only some scanners worked.

Maybe it's me, but I think they should get they're act together. They should wait until they have everything worked out so all the guests can enjoy it without any issues. This piecemeal attempt is rather amateur hour to me.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR
  • Like 2

Real awesome of them to add the experience only the last week. I see they're really looking out for all the attendees and not just people who live in Florida or others who happen to choose that week to attend.

In 2013, we tried to do some of the stuff and none of it was working one night. The next night only some scanners worked.

Maybe it's me, but I think they should get they're act together. They should wait until they have everything worked out so all the guests can enjoy it without any issues. This piecemeal attempt is rather amateur hour to me.

This is one reason i'm planning on being there for opening weekend & closing week, so if anything special does occur only the last week I will be covered to attend.

There was that scrapped "Things Under The Bed" maze codenamed Ritual (Which was rumored as a LT house for a time if I recall)...

Hmmm, indeed.

Yes, the scrapped 3D "ritual" house from last year could be used. I actually feel that the concept of that maze from what it sounded like, was basically a 3D version of "Where Evil Hides"

Certain things are actually starting to make sense now.

Take into account that the mansion from 13 ghosts is apparently similar to the mansion of LT.

My guess is that we're in fact dealing with a similar concept to the "Eye of Hell" from 13 ghosts. Perhaps either with the lantern/cane or some device that bypasses them.

This would be supported by the voice we heard in the audio clip, the person sounded like they wanted to stop something. Perhaps some form of ritual requiring people's souls or something?

If anything, it'll definitely have more of a result than just bringing Jack back. And Cassi or whoever else might using LT to do it.

• Like 1

And that is one of my biggest beefs with the event now. Opening weekend is only a 60% event.
  • Like 1

From the Universal blog:

"and even more scares than EVER before"

Discuss.

Confirmation of more houses or hype?

They don't have the usual 8 new terrifying house line.

Well, yeah. The question is how much will the extra scares cost?
  • Like 1

It's neat and all (although I won't even pretend to play with a planchette) but the hoops you had to jump through were insane.

I would like to see more ubiquitous tech rather than one device that multiple people share. Like a pair of glasses or an RFID activated object.