HHN 2014: From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Freak

You did say that you can judge a movie early on and "smell trouble". This shows you have good intuition. You also said that it is "simply a bad show". The only thing you didn't say from my comment is "you're wrong" but you're still negating other people's comments about it being a decent/good show by stating that it is a bad show as a matter of fact. That's where the word basically comes in.

I read what you wrote. And I accept your points not as facts, but opinions.

Also, I do not think you are an asshole. Believe it or not, I don't harbor any hostility towards you.

• Like 1

I saw the first two episodes last night, and my biggest problem with the show is that it is a very stretched out version of the movie and I don't like who's playing Richie, otherwise I kinda like it. I thought the guy playing Seth was great, and I dint hate myself for watching it. But if the show gets worse later on, I'll stop watching because it's the same as the movie

I saw the first two episodes last night, and my biggest problem with the show is that it is a very stretched out version of the movie and I don't like who's playing Richie, otherwise I kinda like it. I thought the guy playing Seth was great, and I dint hate myself for watching it. But if the show gets worse later on, I'll stop watching because it's the same as the movie

I figured thats how the show is...........how lame.

Okay everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if they express it and you disagree... who cares? How does that affect you in anyway whether they've seen the entire season or the first 10 minutes. Let people keep their opinions and you keep yours.

dis·cus·sion
disˈkəSHən/Submit
noun
the action or process of talking about something, typically in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.
"the proposals are not a blueprint but ideas for discussion"
a conversation or debate about a certain topic.
plural noun: discussions
"discussions about environmental improvement programs"
synonyms: conversation, talk, dialogue, discourse, conference, debate, exchange of views, consultation, deliberation; More
a detailed treatment of a particular topic in speech or writing.
synonyms: examination, exploration, analysis, study; More
  • Like 1

Mod post:

Hey guys. I've got two things I need to stress here on this thread.

1) I've noticed some snarky, name-calling, and sarcastic posts on this thread regarding one's opinions. There is a time and place for some good sarcasm used for good humor (Hey, I can be a sarcastic person myself), but there's the kind that is biting and provokes anger. That is NOT acceptable and will not be tolerated. If any of this continues, I will lock this thread indefinitely as a gesture of warning. HNN welcomes open discussion but will not tolerate civil unrest. If anyone disagrees, be civil about it. You're not doing any good by provoking people to hostility with your remarks. If someone disagrees with your post (Civilly or obnoxiously), and it bothers you, take a break from the computer. Let that anger cool down and then post in a civil matter. Don't let anyone's opinions get to your head.

2) This thread is mainly for house discussion. I think we've delved a bit too far towards the show. Because that's obviously causing trouble here, let's stick only to house discussion.

Consider this as your warning people. Now that I've gotten that out of the way, let's carry on with house discussion.

• Like 2

I leave this thread alone for one day and it just blows up, hahah.

Should another thread elsewhere be made to discuss the series, since it seems people have a lot to say about it? Presuming everyone can do so respectfully, that is.

Anyway, BACK TO MAZE DISCUSSION, I'm curious about the bloodbath. Did they mean the actual bloodbath? Is there going to be a scareactor in that or will it just be animatronics or...?

I leave this thread alone for one day and it just blows up, hahah.

Should another thread elsewhere be made to discuss the series, since it seems people have a lot to say about it? Presuming everyone can do so respectfully, that is.

Anyway, BACK TO MAZE DISCUSSION, I'm curious about the bloodbath. Did they mean the actual bloodbath? Is there going to be a scareactor in that or will it just be animatronics or...?

Already made a new thread for that. That way this won't become cluttered with drama. **Ba-dum-DUM!**

If you're anticipating an actual blood bath, I've got two words for you: "Blood rain". Remember how that turned out? I think they'll do it with animatronics. That is, I assume you mean the literal pool of blood?

If you're anticipating an actual blood bath, I've got two words for you: "Blood rain". Remember how that turned out? I think they'll do it with animatronics. That is, I assume you mean the literal pool of blood?

Yes, the literal tub full of blood that Santanico bathes in.

Also, DON'T SAY THAT. :(

They'll probably have a. Scareactor if they use that scene but you know...censored. They did something similar in Hostel with the Mrs Bathory scene but instead of havin her fully naked, she had a bath robe on

well they used the shadow gag with that scene in the room before she was naked but you only saw the shadow projection then when you entered the next room she was robed I imagine just like you said plus the same shadow gag.

Think we will see the people juicer?

a business card for what? nothing really lends itself enough to make sense receiving from the Gecko Bros. I would imagine posters for the show, or the bonds they stole lol.

Duh, a business card for the Gecko Bros. with their address leading exactly where they are even though they're criminals just in case you find a Titty Twister and there's snake vampires that need to be killed. OBVIOUSLY.