HHN 2014: From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Freak

Think we will see the people juicer?

I think so, yes! The description said we were going through the temple, so that would probably include that and the chamber Santanico turns Carlos in, as well as the Labyrinth. Well, maybe the Labyrinth, I dunno about that. It would be really silly if they passed up the people juicer. That's prime material there!

Technically the snake pit doesn't happen in the temple, but I really hope it's used anyway. :')

Business card for the Twister still sounds... ehhh, personally. I mean, it'd be cool, but it's like a business card for the Gecko brothers. Going by canon, it doesn't make as much sense. The reason only bikers were allowed at the club was because no one would miss them when they inevitably disappeared and biker gangs also usually travel in groups.

• Like 1

A business card for the Titty Twister....maybe.......

the thing is they even said they prey on the passer by's truckers and bikers because they are people that would not make big deal about if they went missing and they did yell at Carlos saying they don't want people finding out about the twister. So it seems counter intuitive to have business cards or posters advertising... if they were going that route the best thing to receive FROM the gecko Bros. would be the bonds other then that I think they are going the silent hill route with show posters maybe the posters will be wrapped in the bonds?

• Like 1

the thing is they even said they prey on the passer by's truckers and bikers because they are people that would not make big deal about if they went missing and they did yell at Carlos saying they don't want people finding out about the twister. So it seems counter intuitive to have business cards or posters advertising... if they were going that route the best thing to receive FROM the gecko Bros. would be the bonds other then that I think they are going the silent hill route with show posters maybe the posters will be wrapped in the bonds?

Maybe the posters are bonds...

• Like 1

Eiza Gonzalez herself? Actors do do that sometimes, right?

I wish! So I'm 2 episodes away from finishing the series and I'd say it's a really enjoyable show to watch. Took 5 episodes to get to The Twister but even though it took a while, the actors playing the Gecko brothers were very entertaining to watch. My fears that the maze would feel to similar the whole way through has also been put to rest. The creature design is much more varied than the movie, and although most of it takes place in the temple the rooms look different. I'm looking forward to this maze much more now! If any of you still haven't watched the show, watch it!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Darn.

But seriously, on twitter John said that you get something from Santanico.

A boner.

Well I mean, that would be the only place in the park for non-VIP to get alcohol so... bottoms up! Or I guess toes up.

I remember blowing a kiss at Frankenstein's bride in HoH in 2011, and she just about hopped out of her little gogo cage to come closer and blow me one back. Franky wasn't too happy...

• Like 4