HHN 2014: From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Freak

My only real concern about this maze is for the female scareactors in there. I heard lots of stories of the nurses in Silent Hill being grabbed by the morons walking through there. I can imagine it being just as bad, if not worse for this one.

• Like 1

My only real concern about this maze is for the female scareactors in there. I heard lots of stories of the nurses in Silent Hill being grabbed by the morons walking through there. I can imagine it being just as bad, if not worse for this one.

I'd like to think the dancers won't be that close to the maze-goers, but it's hard to say at this stage. You had to walk through the nurse crowd in the SH maze, didn't you?

I just finished watching the series. It's pretty much a completely different story from the movie. I suggest everyone watch it when it comes to Netflix because you're sort of expecting the wrong thing by relying on the movie.

It's almost like they made this series with HHN in mind. You can see it in their sets. I'm sure that's the influence Nicotero had on the production. They have a ton of different rooms and monsters. Making this into a maze would be no problem and I'm EXTREMELY excited to see it all now!

• Like 3

I just finished watching the series. It's pretty much a completely different story from the movie. I suggest everyone watch it when it comes to Netflix because you're sort of expecting the wrong thing by relying on the movie.

It's almost like they made this series with HHN in mind. You can see it in their sets. I'm sure that's the influence Nicotero had on the production. They have a ton of different rooms and monsters. Making this into a maze would be no problem and I'm EXTREMELY excited to see it all now!

I've been watching it too and while I'm not all done, I don't think it's a 180 turn from the movie; aspects and moments that are pretty memorable in the movie are more explained and fleshed out than really changed from what I've been seeing so far.

If that's what Atlas is talking about, I don't know how that makes it a completely different story...

Oh, girl... did he say my name at all in that post? Don't jump to conclusions now. That is not what I am referring to.

I'd also like to point out that I did say "pretty much" as in "almost". Obviously it is still a story about two brothers who kidnap a family and get trapped in a bar full of monsters in Mexico.

Also, I third the request for the penis pistol.

• Like 1

Oh, girl... did he say my name at all in that post? Don't jump to conclusions now. That is not what I am referring to.

I'd also like to point out that I did say "pretty much" as in "almost". Obviously it is still a story about two brothers who kidnap a family and get trapped in a bar full of monsters in Mexico.

Also, I third the request for the penis pistol.

Oh, I wasn't; I was just wondering, hahah. I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW. I can't stream any faster though!! :angry:

• Like 2

While there weren't really any big surprises, I feel like this retelling is a lot better than the original story. I'm just not the biggest fan of campy horror as seen in the movie. Also, the acting wasn't terrible in the series... I say that with love. Kind of. Tarantino, you're a great director, but a horrible actor.

When you get to the end of the season, I'd be happy to discuss.

• Like 1

Also, the acting wasn't terrible in the series... I say that with love. Kind of. Tarantino, you're a great director, but a horrible actor.

Gosh, could it be true? Someone else who acknowledges that Tarantino should never be allowed to actually be in movies?? I thought I was the only one this whole time...

Sooooon, my pretties! Soon! It's coming out in August, right? Do we know the date?

Another show i will have to check out....i AM looking forward to the maze though, isn't it crazy that all the maze announcements have been TV Show based so far?

As a matter of fact, yes. THREE houses based on television shows...and there's a lot of butthurt that none of them are AHS.

• Like 2