HHN 2014: From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Freak

I have the same theory also horrorlover but the years I like most turn out to be the even numbered ones. Eerie. haha

07, 09, 11, 13 - good announcement line ups, decent mazes

08, 10, 12 - lame announcement line ups, amazing mazes.

Wait, I also really liked 09 and 13 (on the second trip though). Either way.

Edited by DTH316
  • Like 3

It's definitely got potential to be a fun maze, personally it appeals to me more than AWiL or AVP. I haven't watched the show yet but once it hits Netflix I'll give it a go - from the looks of the photos, there's some pretty sweet costuming and makeup. I'm a fan of the original but as this sounds like it's geared towards the TV series, we'll see what happens and how it plays out.

Some people get so mad that we complain, but I bet if it were a IP or maze u didn't like you would be complaining too.

OHHHHHHHBABYDUCKSEPISODE2.gif

Would I complain? yes. Have I complained? yes? Would/have I gone and get over it and end up enjoying the maze? yes have I ever said I am not going to HHN based on one thing that I have never seen to judge? No.

• Like 2

Some people get so mad that we complain, but I bet if it were a IP or maze u didn't like you would be complaining too.

Come on now. Who's getting mad?

Technically, FDTD is an IP that I don't necessarily like myself. I've never seen it. But from the looks of it, I'm sure it will do well at HHN. And like I said, I don't need my favorite movies and shows to become mazes in order to be happy with the event. To say that an idea sucks or that it will bring down the event is being childish. You haven't seen the show and you have no idea what either park has in mind for this maze's concept. Sure, FDTD might not make you immensely ecstatic like AHS or RE or whatever else you're begging for, but it's still a valid property and has huge potential. If you're only going to HHN just to see your favorite IPs, then you will most likely always be disappointed. Sorry bout it.

Let's broaden our horizons a bit, shall we? ;)

• Like 6

If you're upset From Dusk 'Till Dawn was chosen you truly are the enemy of fun. That being said... I hated the TCM remake and my favorite Maze of all time was Back in Business back in '07.

Murdy said we'd be learning about the "passwords" today, meaning From Dusk Til Dawn has the password game meaning it's not in HoH and is in The Mummy area based on past years.

Well Insidious had it and it was in the Jurassic Park Overflow queue. I don't think it will be in The Mummy area considering everyone traveling on the Starway trying to get to the Lower Lot will be able to see the Facade...(which isn't going to be so appealing to all the Family crowds DM brought in) Unless the signage will be changed, which would be likely. Idk that area is pretty small but rethinking it, it could be possible.

Edited by Zero56
  • Like 1

When the video leaked announcing this IP, I was kind of bummed out because it wasn't exactly high on my list of IPs that'd make good mazes. After seeing the video and hearing Murdy talk about it though, I am quite excited!

I think the maze should have some great environments for HHN and a good variety of scareactor outfits/costumes. This could be an underdog contender for surprise house of the year. Also, it was a pretty good promotional idea by the show because I'm now planning on watching it on Netflix when it's available because it looks pretty cool!

To those complaining, it's going to be the seventh house of the event so just think of it as a bonus :)