HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

You guys (since I didn't offer much myself) got 100% of the lineup right, I'm shocked. And it's not like Orlando where they have leaks every other day.

I commend you.

Well we did have some help from Orlando, since they gave pretty clear guidelines about which mazes were coming.

Even if you all doubted me when I said that AVP and Dracula Untold were coming.

just what the bloody actual hell? wild ass guesses were made this year and they were all right

this could only be the work of...

tumblr_moafa90uh41s28ti4o1_500.jpg

seriously though I saw this coming but did not want to happen since Slash scored a horror movie last year but just wow. I agree on the name too not even a K or a Z haha. This seems fun though and bad news for Freak it's 3D.

just what the bloody actual hell? wild ass guesses were made this year and they were all right

this could only be the work of...

tumblr_moafa90uh41s28ti4o1_500.jpg

seriously though I saw this coming but did not want to happen since Slash scored a horror movie last year but just wow. I agree on the name too not even a K or a Z haha. This seems fun though and bad news for Freak it's 3D.

Edit: I reposted so I could see the pic. Otherwise my pc doesn't load it.

Edited by deliciousoatmeal

I'm sure the clowns will be slashers. And I'm sure we'll see some monsters in one of the vampire mazes, of some sort.

But uh... nope, no dinos or robots haha

Unless we get a dino, robot clown!

I'm predicting a clown scare zone on the lower lot to coincide with the maze. Only seems right and would really liven up the place.

• Like 5

Vampires, Aliens, Clowns, Zombies, Werewolves

And cannibals, if you count the scarezone.

This is a really well-rounded year. The most diverse we've had. I think a demon/paranormal maze would have really topped it off.

Maybe one of the two scarezone's will be demonic themed. Or something black magic-ish like witches or voodoo or whatnot.

• Like 4

We will have the superior Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmead. That isn't speculation, it's fact. Excluding Dragon challenge we actually have a bigger foot print than Island's WW. A lot of improvements coming to not only Hogsmead village but Forbidden Journey. (Not surprising either since ours is coming six years after the Original.) as for a scarezone in there... yea, no. That's just ridiculous.

Edited by Zero56
  • Like 2

We will have the superior Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmead. That isn't speculation, it's fact. Excluding Dragon challenge we actually have a bigger foot print than Island's WW. A lot of improvements coming to not only Hogsmead village but Forbidden Journey. (Not surprising either since ours is coming six years after the Original.) as for a scarezone in there... yea, no. That's just ridiculous.

You're right...

Two scarezones.

• Like 7