HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

That is a tiny tiny tiny part of the HHNH demographic.

I'm aware of that I didn't say ticket sales were gonna drop because of it i'm just stating that the small minority of those who do attend from Orlando wouldn't really have a reason to do so this year at all.

But movies like Dumb Gay Dracula come along once in a lifetime!

Oh, a gay slur. That's just what this conversation needed. Someone's vocabulary seems to lack depth I see.

Or perhaps you're implying that this version of Dracula is a homosexual? In that case, this movie must be fan-fucking-tastic.

• Like 1

Oh, a gay slur. That's just what this conversation needed. Someone's vocabulary seems to lack depth I see.

Or perhaps you're implying that this version of Dracula is a homosexual? In that case, this movie must be fan-fucking-tastic.

First of all sweety, I'm gay, but thanks for playing. Secondly the actor playing Dracula is gay.

• Like 1

So far we've had people complain that HHN doesn't do enough cult classics and then complain that FDTD was low awareness and didn't deserve to be at the park.

And now after all the complaints of HHN needing to try new things, a new type of movie has a maze based on it and people complain about that as well.

I wonder what else can be contradicted before the event starts?

Screw the rules, the idea of it just sucks. I'd rather have an original maze. The movie is gonna flop anyway, Universal, cmon. I hope this gets cancelled and they pull something outta their back pocket (says the person who will ironically call it maze of the year come opening night).

Edited by DTH316

What if it's Jeepers Creepers?

He did get impaled ? ;) and he is thirsty in a way

Lol jk

Screw the rules, the idea of it just sucks. I'd rather have an original maze. The movie is gonna flop anyway, Universal, cmon. I hope this gets cancelled and they pull something outta their back pocket.

Hopefully something happens and they replace it with Halloween , but that won't happen :/

First of all sweety, I'm gay, but thanks for playing. Secondly the actor playing Dracula is gay.

Ha! You're sassy. I like you.

And I retract my previous statement about your vocabulary.

However, the word gay is obviously used as a negative when attached to the word dumb.

Although, if separated, they can make a very delicious statement. For example:

Yes, you may be gay, but you are also quite dumb. Sweety.

Edited by Atlas