Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

You also forget what "Beauty is only skin deep" actually means. It is reference to the BUSINESS of beauty products.

AND we still don't know if the twitter means anything for us. Although some of it might/seems to.

The second part I will give you, but the first part might not refer to the BUSINESS of beauty products. Here's why:

Horror Nights@HorrorNightsMar 31

You will get 3 hints... Only 1 of the hints is a real hint... The rest are "Red Herrings" It's going to be MURDER to figure this one out...

Hint #1: The code name "Beauty is only Skin Deep" refers to THINGS that are beautiful on the outside... But not on the inside...

Hint #2: the code name "Beauty is only skin deep" refers to the BUSINESS of Beauty products...

The code name "Beauty is only skin deep" refers to a horror property that stars a former model and/or beauty queen...

So therefore, if we accept my theory, the first two hints may not apply at all.

Horror Nights@HorrorNightsApr 1

Bonus hint for maze #3 code-named "Beauty is only skin deep" The hint is, "Ding dong..." Can you guess what it is?

The bonus hint, I have no idea about.

The second part I will give you, but the first part might not refer to the BUSINESS of beauty products. Here's why:

You will get 3 hints... Only 1 of the hints is a real hint... The rest are "Red Herrings" It's going to be MURDER to figure this one out...

Hint #1: The code name "Beauty is only Skin Deep" refers to THINGS that are beautiful on the outside... But not on the inside...

Hint #2: the code name "Beauty is only skin deep" refers to the BUSINESS of Beauty products...

The code name "Beauty is only skin deep" refers to a horror property that stars a former model and/or beauty queen...

So therefore, if we accept my theory, the first two hints may not apply at all.

Horror Nights@HorrorNightsApr 1

Bonus hint for maze #3 code-named "Beauty is only skin deep" The hint is, "Ding dong..." Can you guess what it is?

The bonus hint is something we've sort of been over. Sort of.

Mystique said "Ding dong" was in reference to an Edward scissor hands line "Ding dong Avon calling."

Avon also made a product that looks hilariously similar to the T-virus samples and regenerate from the Resident Evil film series. Something that Hollywood has gotten requests for.

Although, I take this with a slight grain of salt. Especially since if we get it again, we're going to run into a creative issue. We already had a Resident Evil game based house.

And other than characters and story there's not much difference amongst the films and games (save for the films being shit) and I don't think GP, or even some fans would be able to tell enough of a difference to warrant that.

Also note that Umbrella is a Pharmaceutical company in both iterations, working as a front for bio-weaponry and "take over the world" plots.

Thus, "business of beauty products."

Although, it could mean something else. No way to be sure other than asking Murdy over twitter. And I don't have nor do I want a twitter.

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch

The bonus hint is something we've sort of been over. Sort of.

Mystique said "Ding dong" was in reference to an Edward scissor hands line "Ding dong Avon calling."

Avon also made a product that looks hilariously similar to the T-virus samples and regenerate from the Resident Evil film series. Something that Hollywood has gotten requests for.

Although, I take this with a slight grain of salt. Especially since if we get it again, we're going to run into a creative issue. We already had a Resident Evil game based house.

And other than characters and story there's not much difference amongst the films and games (save for the films being shit) and I don't think GP, or even some fans would be able to tell enough of a difference to warrant that.

Also note that Umbrella is a Pharmaceutical company in both iterations, working as a front for bio-weaponry and "take over the world" plots.

Thus, "business of beauty products."

Although, it could mean something else. No way to be sure other than asking Murdy over twitter. And I don't have nor do I want a twitter.

I know about RE, it just does not seem to fit with Dr. Jimmy's hint. I am willing to admit that if the Ding Dong does link up to Scissorhands then my theory falls apart but maybe it is not at all related to Edward Scissorhands.

Hmm...

Does anyone remember if there was a prominent doorbell ringing scene in Ghostbusters? I cannot recall off the top of my head.

Oh, hi @HorrorNightsORL. Nice of you to pop in on @HorrorNights' Snapchat. What were you two discussing tonight? :) pic.twitter.com/GgAxYh572M

— Inside the Magic (@InsideTheMagic)

April 15, 2014

And it's basically been confirmed that they're at least working together on something.

Not surprising, but you know... For anyone who doubted or whatever.

• Like 1

Indeed.

Also just a couple of thoughts:

1.) If Murdy says no to a house does that always apply to Orlando?

2.) If someone point blank asks Murdy if X house is happening (and it is) will he say "You got me. That's the house"? Will he deflect the question? Will he lie? And likewise to a no house? Just curious because that seems like a good method to get the real houses from him. IDK I don't follow hollywood or know anything about it.

I'm not arguing the point any further I'm just saying Murdy was in reference to Hollywood. Best to keep the two sets of clues seperate.

Hooray for crazy theory time!!!

Given that the second Dr. Jimmy post SEEMS to discount Alien, the first post is mostly a tease. If I take away all the Giger references and assume it is pointing towards an IP, I read it as Ghostbusters.

1. Geiger counter is what Egon uses to detect ghosts.

2. Beauty is only skin deep could be a reference to the ghost Gozer (the actress was a model) plus Gozer looked pretty but was entirely evil.

3. "Entirely different alien species" is referring to ghosts as alien in this sense just means foreign and the species is not at all related to outer space.

4. Ghosts are referred to as the undead, as are Strengoits. If we are refusing to accept the undead as being corporeal, he has referred us to another lifeforce which would be the soul. In pop culture, the soul is what people believe ghosts to be.

I will admit that this assumes Dr. Jimmy misspelled Geiger as Giger to mislead us, it assumes the house is an IP instead of just an inspired by an IP house, and it assumes that Dr. Jimmy is discounting Alien in his second post.

Gieger counters are not used in ghostbusters it is a P.K.E meter you are thinking about.

Horror Nights‏@HorrorNightsApr 1

DingDongs and Twinkies are both owned by Hostess. "That's a big Twinkie." is a famous quote from GB

Just a random speculation: Beauty is only skin deep, and ding dong, if actually referencing Avon, both could have to do with make-up. The only thing that comes to mind in my head to do with makeup and a horror movie is the upcoming movie Clown. The dad dresses up like a clown and the makeup won't come off. Which could be a pretty cool house (and they've worked with Eli Roth before). Like I said totally crazy, but that's where my brain went.

Just a random speculation: Beauty is only skin deep, and ding dong, if actually referencing Avon, both could have to do with make-up. The only thing that comes to mind in my head to do with makeup and a horror movie is the upcoming movie Clown. The dad dresses up like a clown and the makeup won't come off. Which could be a pretty cool house (and they've worked with Eli Roth before). Like I said totally crazy, but that's where my brain went.

I posted the trailer for that several pages ago. And I agree.... film looks creep as hell.

• Like 1

my idea of a facade for Aliens. Pardon the scale and freehand. 5 min, one-handed, sketch while feeding Autumn with the other.

But imagine wind and strobe lightning, rain sound effects mixed with the creaking of metal, and maybe the clacking echoing track from the score. Probably more heavy equipment, low hanging wires, and debris.

34y3ddk.jpg

• Like 6

Combine this quote with the Atari 2600 clue dig dug maze confirmed.

Pfft, no. Dig dug wouldn't be intense enough.

Let me blow your mind.

What's the scariest game on the atari 2600?

ET-Atari-2600.jpg

Who's the internet reviewer who's too afraid to play it?

James Rolfe.

Who has a movie coming up where he does?

James Rolfe.

The prop master? More like "Captain N: The game master."

He's also had a review of ghost busters.

He's even had multiple requests to do it

http://www.change.org/petitions/angry-video-game-nerd-host-universal-halloween-horror-nights-or-busch-garden-s-howl-o-scream

Get ready folks, this year is gonna be a shit load of fuck.

avgn-the-movie1.png

• Like 4

Pfft, no. Dig dug wouldn't be intense enough.

Let me blow your mind.

What's the scariest game on the atari 2600?

ET-Atari-2600.jpg

Who's the internet reviewer who's too afraid to play it?

James Rolfe.

Who has a movie coming up where he does?

James Rolfe.

The prop master? More like "Captain N: The game master."

He's also had a review of ghost busters.

He's even had multiple requests to do it

http://www.change.org/petitions/angry-video-game-nerd-host-universal-halloween-horror-nights-or-busch-garden-s-howl-o-scream

Get ready folks, this year is gonna be a shit load of fuck.

avgn-the-movie1.png

I don't know beatem and eatem its sequel filly flasher as well as the politically correct custers revenge would be perfect for HHN

• Like 1

Because I actually had some time.

a2yzdj.jpg

This is a pretty good jump point for me to bring something up.

I'd hate to have more Alien spec again, but when Jimmy said lifeforce.

And chances are, I'll regret bringing this up somehow, but...

Dan O'bannon, who is mentioned in the trailer for Lifeforce actually wrote Lifeforce's screenplay as well as Alien's. He was also one of the story writers for Alien.

Now, part of why I bring this up ISN'T to incite more Alien spec. I hold it as a possibility but with what Murdy said and with "the mouse" as Jimmy called it having that license, I can't say for certain anything about it.

HOWEVER:

My true purpose for bringing this dead horse back to life is this: Perhaps other projects that these people, actors, writers and all of that have worked on are actually what we need to be looking at.

It wouldn't be the first time this is the case.

I mean hell, Patrick Stewart was in the movie. We could be getting a fucking borg house for all I know.

It was also directed by the director of Poltergeist.

I mentioned this in the CA forum section, but Poltergeist is a real possibility. Connections to both the atari 2600, E.T. and a few other things.