Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

AvP will be last because it's the announcement I want.

You never know, they could surprise us. If not tonight, possibly soon. I'm definitely ready to hear more details about this maze. It intrigues me.

I didn't say the maze i said AvP.....like the movie.....hellur.....

I agree the movie was not very good. But how can you say no to seeing Aliens and Predators up close and personal? Sucky movie or not?

• Like 1

So, I don't know if the Geisha removal is true or not, but...

Lora's comment about the Auction being run by fancy ladies makes me think the Auction will be in Sting Alley.

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 2

Lora's comment about the Auction being run by fancy ladies makes me think the Auction will be in Sting Alley.

yeah look like it been removed bummer i really want d to see what they do with geisha and japannse mosnters but yah that the only place i can see them doing the auction off

Quite possibly. And then there is this:

@HorrorNightsORL: By foot and by motorcycle.... The Purge: Anarchy is coming.. #HHN24 #UniversalHHN

The return of the bikes may have created the need for the zone to be larger.

Quite possibly. And then there is this:

@HorrorNightsORL: By foot and by motorcycle.... The Purge: Anarchy is coming.. #HHN24 #UniversalHHN

The return of the bikes may have created the need for the zone to be larger.

yep maybe next year orlando will do the geisha scarezone who knows maybe even a maze unless there a different place for the auction i can't see any other place for then sting alley

Edited by timbo8

The fact they've called it out as a major element of the zone means it's important. Trying to shoe-horn random elegant ladies in to the freneticism that is the actual Purge means an entire sub-story would be lost. The only way that aspect of the zone will work is if it's somewhere out of the way and intimate compared to the rest of the zone, thus Sting Alley.

Also, it's an EASY change that makes the event cheaper to produce. It makes a predominately all woman zone one that now doesn't need masks or make-up, and reuses costumes we've seen before all for a somewhat popular IP. It's a win-win managerially.

• Like 1

OR... Maybe its was never really Gieshas. Maybe it was always "Elegant ladies" and the information was wrong. Wouldn't be the first time. After all a while back I heard they weren't exactly what we thought they were and the area would still be populated with women.

OR... Maybe it is Gieshas and they are the elegant ladies. Geishas are considered Elegant in form and dress. Maybe they are the women selling the unwitting victims. Like some kind of post-apocalyptic warrior Giesha.

Although when I hear "Elegant ladies" my mind moves to the cheap (read as disappointing) thing which would be Lady Luck 2.0

• Like 2

I'm missing it ... what auction? what comment?

I just really want to see the Geisha zone come to life this year so I am hoping and looking for any way to debunk the idea of them being removed.

Everyday citizens will be transformed into violent psychopaths, chainsaw wielding paramilitary men and an elegant women ready to auction off the unsuspecting during this period of government-sanctioned lawlessness. But be careful… for you might find yourself becoming the target of those looking to Purge.
  • Like 1

That quote. One of those things is not like the others, and would need to be separate or else it wouldn't make any sense. If they aren't in Sting Alley, then it would be: Chainsaw, chainsaw, gang member, soldier, lady in a dress, chainsaw. It's too thematically disparate to NOT be it's own section.

• Like 3