Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

From what I've read so far on Instagram and Twitter, the general public do not seem too happy about getting this maze

Oh well less of a wait time for me

From what I've read so far on Instagram and Twitter, the general public do not seem too happy about getting this maze

Oh well less of a wait time for me

Here is an interesting thought. Where did Cassi go? She's not going to finish up her clues and give us the rest of her story? Maybe she was offended by us calling her out? I know it isn't sanctioned but I liked to see where she was going with it all.

Seems a shame, she put so much (apparent) effort into all of it.

Anyway moved all the AVP talk to the AVP thread.

• Like 3

Kudos to those in the know and giving us clues so perfectly this year however I think since the line-up seems so sure at this point I think it would be kinda fun if they managed to throw something in totally from nowhere just to be a total surprise lol. Obviously not much more news for speculation has come in but we are basically 99.9% sure that Geishas are out and an expanded Purge is in with the auction filling Sting Alley?

I'm not that sure but basically. There is still a SZ unaccounted for. whether the new code that popped up after auditions is a seperate SZ or just a zone locator remains to be seen. I hope it is something else. Otherwise you have purge, face/off, vooodoo, and Mask A Raid. Only 4 zones. that leaves a lot of empty streets.

• Like 2

I see ... yeah 4 zones def leaves a lot of open space in the streets that fog and ambiance music just can't fill. Maybe they could move Geishas elsewhere? Idk I hope that they fill up the streets more than just 4 zones ... I mean I know The Purge and Face Off are supposed to be large but still...

Guest kiwisoup

Well there are rumors that the clown house will spill out into the streets, so let's not forget about that. I don't know if anybody saw the Orlando Informer and Theme Park Insight post, but it is the same rumors, just slightly more detailed descriptions of what's yet to be announced:

• Dracula Untold – based on the film reboot coming out October 17. We hope to see bloody battles in this one. (Haunted house; soundstage 24A)
  • Clown Factory – what happens when killer clowns lure you into their factory? We can assure you it will be no laughing matter as you make your escape from huge machines wanting to turn you into their next punchline. It’s still unknown if former icon Jack will make an appearance, but we’d be shocked if there weren’t at least a small taste of him, even if he weren’t there in person to greet you. As in years past with this location, there’s also the chance that the clowns will spill into the street near the exit to create another scarezone. (Haunted house; Disaster! queue)
  • Porcelain Dolls – imagine walking down a hallway with hundreds of tiny eyes following your every movement, and suddenly one lunges towards you, trying to pull you in. These small dolls grow in size throughout the house – by the end, they’re still small enough to hide behind a closet door, but they’re large enough to overpower you and drag you into the darkness to be turned into a living toy yourself. (Haunted house; tent 1)
  • Roanoke – this could possibly be our “Urban Legend” this year, as the Native Americans seek revenge on the settlers who tried to take their land in the 17th century. Venture through the colony as you are hunted like prey. Watch out – arrows and tomahawks are just a few of the things that will be flying past your head. (Haunted house; parade building)
  • Bloody Masquerade Ball – most likely based on the same scarezone as voted on by fans of Universal Studios Hollywood’s HHN, you will walk through a very gory masquerade ball. This will be the first all-original scarezone of the year. (Scarezone; Plaza of the Stars [in-between Despicable Me and Shrek])
  • Louisiana Swamp – prepare to come face-to-face with voodoo, witches, and gypsies! You will be transported to a very eerie recreation of bayou-land. A large shack will be where Hershel’s barn was last year. (Scarezone; Central Park)

Well there are rumors that the clown house will spill out into the streets, so let's not forget about that. I don't know if anybody saw the Orlando Informer and Theme Park Insight post, but it is the same rumors, just slightly more detailed descriptions of what's yet to be announced:

• Dracula Untold – based on the film reboot coming out October 17. We hope to see bloody battles in this one. (Haunted house; soundstage 24A)
  • Clown Factory – what happens when killer clowns lure you into their factory? We can assure you it will be no laughing matter as you make your escape from huge machines wanting to turn you into their next punchline. It’s still unknown if former icon Jack will make an appearance, but we’d be shocked if there weren’t at least a small taste of him, even if he weren’t there in person to greet you. As in years past with this location, there’s also the chance that the clowns will spill into the street near the exit to create another scarezone. (Haunted house; Disaster! queue)
  • Porcelain Dolls – imagine walking down a hallway with hundreds of tiny eyes following your every movement, and suddenly one lunges towards you, trying to pull you in. These small dolls grow in size throughout the house – by the end, they’re still small enough to hide behind a closet door, but they’re large enough to overpower you and drag you into the darkness to be turned into a living toy yourself. (Haunted house; tent 1)
  • Roanoke – this could possibly be our “Urban Legend” this year, as the Native Americans seek revenge on the settlers who tried to take their land in the 17th century. Venture through the colony as you are hunted like prey. Watch out – arrows and tomahawks are just a few of the things that will be flying past your head. (Haunted house; parade building)
  • Bloody Masquerade Ball – most likely based on the same scarezone as voted on by fans of Universal Studios Hollywood’s HHN, you will walk through a very gory masquerade ball. This will be the first all-original scarezone of the year. (Scarezone; Plaza of the Stars [in-between Despicable Me and Shrek])
  • Louisiana Swamp – prepare to come face-to-face with voodoo, witches, and gypsies! You will be transported to a very eerie recreation of bayou-land. A large shack will be where Hershel’s barn was last year. (Scarezone; Central Park)

I'm going to need a little Valium for that Clown Factory thing.. I mean, they seriously scare the hell out of me. And dolls are just friggin creepy, too.. Wow, this may be a really, really good year after all my survey requests to "make it scarier". Jeez..

I'm beyond thrilled that there are going to multiple scare zones again - I've so missed them. I've also missed the pumpkins in the trees - do you think now that we are getting Halloween, they will put the pumpkins back up? You'd think they'd almost have to..

"Roanoke – this could possibly be our “Urban Legend” this year, as the Native Americans seek revenge on the settlers who tried to take their land in the 17th century. Venture through the colony as you are hunted like prey. Watch out – arrows and tomahawks are just a few of the things that will be flying past your head. (Haunted house; parade building)"

I really hope the story for this house isn't portrayed this way. It could be rather offensive to the Native Americans don't you think? I really think my Wendigo idea would be way better.

• Like 1

"Roanoke – this could possibly be our “Urban Legend” this year, as the Native Americans seek revenge on the settlers who tried to take their land in the 17th century. Venture through the colony as you are hunted like prey. Watch out – arrows and tomahawks are just a few of the things that will be flying past your head. (Haunted house; parade building)"

I really hope the story for this house isn't portrayed this way. It could be rather offensive to the Native Americans don't you think? I really think my Wendigo idea would be way better.

It's in line with what I had heard.

And yep...

Mtdcy.gif

• Like 2

If this proves to be true, I am surprised that they are not using SOME creature from Native American mythology. I mean, that area had the Algonquin tribes which had a few decent monsters, and one called the Widjigo, which is basically the same as the Wendigo.

The "just a few of the things that will be flying past your heads" part of that description still gets me the most, as I there are quite a few bird based creatures in Native American mythology.