Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

With the wording used, i'm thinking we do have our shared Face Off announcement tonight. Face Off creations would take over Hollywood's House of Horrors & as rumored we would get a nice scarezone located in Hollywood. So two scarezone announcements potentially this week(The Purge announced tomorrow or Thursday to coincide with the release of Anarchy on Friday) will let people know right away TWD won't be all that's in the streets.

Edited by SirOwenDisney
  • Like 1

From Cassilda:

Who am I? PT 7

3340zfd.jpg

It looks like she's decoding her clues for us.

There is a QR code top right. Tried to use photoshop to isolate the QR code but no luck. Anyone else think they could help :P?

I was late to post, but yes i as well saw the leak on halloween from their site. I also saw it posted by a park magazine on twitter. Like everyone else has said it sucks because i know from twitter they were excited about this one. Some intern most be leaking info. YOU'RE FIRED!!!!

'Halloween' is Coming to Halloween Horror Nights 24 http://t.co/Bzt85gIAFB

— Universal NOW! (@Universal_NOW)

July 17, 2014
Edited by Jbennett5466

Man all these leaks suck. Can't we just get one freaking reveal without some intern ruining for everyone!

Anyways, super stoked about Halloween coming to HHN 24!!! I really hope they don't screw up on this one, although we have had our share of amazing tent houses over the past years so hopefully this is one of them! Think this will be the passion project for Mike this year?

Man all these leaks suck. Can't we just get one freaking reveal without some intern ruining for everyone!

Said someone on the site that had all of the house and street list over 2 months ago...

As for the picture it wasn't removed. We just don't need it posted a bunch of times. Look at the top of the page... Or on the HNN FB page ;)

• Like 9

I think it's safe to finally go ahead make this post now:

My all time favorite horror movie and horror icon is coming to my favorite place on the planet. Dream come true.

I was hoping they would play this up as Michael's homecoming, and it looks like they are. Beautiful. CANNOT WAIT.

Edited by Coast
  • Like 6