Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

Well, I'm not saying that it's NOT happening, but if it isn't what we think it is, than I wouldn't be surprised.

Like I have said before, we are not going to get EVERY speculation in the lineup correct. So we could be wrong on Drac Untold being Synergy. We won't know until Synergy is announced.

Hay I just had another thought the uv one it could be thoes trippy houses they used t do. You know where it was just plan randomness. The camo walls, lazers, foam suds. Like a fun house on stiroids. Now that would be fun if HHN bought those back. LOL

Hi everyone!! Im new to the board but have been lurking for a while now. I just wanted to post a quick something. Murdy just put out a tweet he just expirienced the purge in LA. Maybe this is a clue to the next announcement. Sorry if its been mentioned already. :) sorry about not posting a pic of the tweet, im using my phone and new to the site not sure how to do it yet.

Edited by Jbennett5466

Eh... my initial thought was that it was very similar to In-Between in concept, just with some variations in the character design. If there was any original concept that was going to get cut, Ritual was my preference.

• Like 3

Question on the possible Purge scarezone: For the masks, which do you think they would use, the ones from the first film or the ones from the upcoming film? My feeling is they'd use a mix of both. This scarezone would also be a good way to incorporate the Chainsaw Drill Team IMO.

Edited by AdmiralTyler

Question on the possible Purge scarezone: For the masks, which do you think they would use, the ones from the first film or the ones from the upcoming film? My feeling is they'd use a mix of both. This scarezone would also be a good way to incorporate the Chainsaw Drill Team IMO.

They can pretty much use any mask they want. It would fit the concept of the purge.

• Like 1

They can pretty much use any mask they want. It would fit the concept of the purge.

You got a great point but when most people go through the scarezone, I think they're gonna be expecting to see the masks from the film, but your point makes sense seeing to the concept of just being anonymous during the whole thing.

Also, I really hope we get an opening scareamony each night involving the purge somehow. Could be as as simple as having the siren go off and having guests coming in or something along the lines of Hollywood's opening scareamony if we're lucky.;) Although I couldn't see it happening. One can dream though.

Wow..those zipper faces are amazing! And the potential "boo" scares from scareactors hiding in plain site would easily be what I had hoped for, yet was disappointed by, in the nurses scene in Silent Hill.

I'd be VERY happy with a similar house.

EDIT: Autocorrect on my tablet has a field day with "Scareactors".

You can totally buy those zipper mask make up kits on amazon and most Halloween stores. They aren't as detailed obviously but still pretty impressive if you're going to any like halloween party or something. Just search for "Zipper Face Make up Kit" and it should totally pop up.

I miss the foam so much, but I'm pretty sure I saw at least one person fall and get injured every time the foam was used... lol

I miss the foam so much, but I'm pretty sure I saw at least one person fall and get injured every time the foam was used... lol

Me. Treaks and Foons at IOA. Heading over the bridge to SC2. The ground where the foam was was fine but when it switched on the bridge it became very slippery.

• Like 2

Me. Treaks and Foons at IOA. Heading over the bridge to SC2. The ground where the foam was was fine but when it switched on the bridge it became very slippery.

Yep, I saw and old lady visiting from Puerto Rico slip right at the same spot, I don't care I still loved it. It's like like taking a giant cold bubble bath with monsters. It's all I want in life. Maybe they could do it in a maze again like in Cold Blind Terror...? I think it was CBT at least it seemed a bit safer since they had hand rails... but it just wasn't the same.

• Like 1

Yeah it was Soapy bright inferno

I think if they took better precautions with entering and exiting it then it would be completely fine. I was disapointed to see that containment was neither soapy or foggy anytime I went though.

You got a great point but when most people go through the scarezone, I think they're gonna be expecting to see the masks from the film, but your point makes sense seeing to the concept of just being anonymous during the whole thing.

Also, I really hope we get an opening scareamony each night involving the purge somehow. Could be as as simple as having the siren go off and having guests coming in or something along the lines of Hollywood's opening scareamony if we're lucky. ;) Although I couldn't see it happening. One can dream though.

The opening ceremony in Hollywood was amazing. It was so insane, I actually felt like I was in The Purge for real. Hope we get something like that this year. I could see both masks from the first and second films, not really any random masks. Probably some normal people too with victims.

OU is speculating that Sting Alley's supposed geisha scarezone may have been scrapped potentially. Who knows if it's true or not but I at least wanted to let people know it's a possibility we might only get 4 zones, maybe a longer Purge zone to make up for it could be in the works.

As always take everything with a grain of salt, it could just be more confusion on what people think they know.

There is a reason why they think that... which... I really can't disclose.... or am not sure if I can 8)

Basically code names not jiving but I think the Face Off SZ may not have one.

I think it's confusion honestly. But I don't know for sure.