Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

To the board's credit...

I honestly didn't expect anyone to bother...

You want to know the funny part? 5 years ago, the guy who went through all that effort used to mock me for going to HHN so much.

Fun challenge, tho, and shows how dedicated the fans are.

So just to clarify....

Crows codename > Dr. J's 13A (Glorious Food) > Cassilda's 14 (Mass.) > Indians/Roanoke

Altar codename > Dr. J's 13B (Sunrise, Sunset) > Cassilda's 14 (Mex) > FDTD

Ritual Codename > Dr. J's 9 (Kiddies) > Cassilda's ?? > Boogeyman house

Is the spec that it was between Crows and Altar, but now it's them vs. Ritual?

Speaking of boogeyman...has anyone heard of the video game "Among The Sleep"? Basically you play as a toddler (accompanied by a teddy bear and alternating between crawling/walking) and there's monsters (enter: Boogeyman) coming to get you. Sounds familiar.

• Like 1

I'll be honest, if Ritual was what I pictured from the few tidbits I got, Beyond the Sleep wouldn't have been too far from it.

I see no reason to be obstruse or hide anything now. Certain parties have given away most everything.

:wave:

Sorry about that.

Edited by Legacy

Ritual is the boogeyman house I belive. Fox sister clues are for a Japanese oriented scarezone.

no fox sister was for boogeyman and the board game was for japanese gesiha scarezone

yes i believe that would be the clue

I'm actually getting excited about TWD maze. Like most, I am pretty tired of The Walking Dead, and when I heard it was returning, I had so much worry. However, now that I hear Aiello's description of the maze in the updated Orlando Informer post, I am pretty excited. And if they manage to pull of this "smoking walkers" and "zombie hordes" ideas, It could end up being a really intense and fun experience. (And most of all, I'm just happy that there are actual Scarezones are back this year and not TWD everywhere.)

Edited by JackTheREAPER

Guest kiwisoup

Ritual is probably the least interesting house to me.

And I don't think they're saying TWD is having an exit "facade." That makes legitimately no sense unless they want everyone turning around and staring at the exit. It likely means the finale is outside (Terminus being in the breezeway).

He seemed to stress that it literally ended where the season ended so I'm thinking we might exit the train car...

What was the most scareactors in TWD houses? If Aiello said it would be double the scareactors then that would be 25-30 right?

Honestly, that doesn't even sound like enough for "hordes of walkers" double the length of any other maze done before. But I guess double means as many walkers as it takes ;)

Edited by JackTheREAPER

Ritual is probably the least interesting house to me.

And I don't think they're saying TWD is having an exit "facade." That makes legitimately no sense unless they want everyone turning around and staring at the exit. It likely means the finale is outside (Terminus being in the breezeway).

i agree about ritual and honsetly i would be happy if ritual got altard

"Double the scareactor" could mean a lot. Screamhouse had 22-25 a cast if I remember correctly, but was rather long for most houses and one of the last of the pulsing era. If they go more recent as their ever (which is possible), then it's only 15-20 a house.

Also, Aiello said this in an updated Orlando Sentinel interview, and I quote, "We've got some content coming up that fans and average horror people are just going to eat up." Aiello then said, "We have some good things coming along in the next few weeks." Looks like we better stay tuned for upcoming announcements. (Here's the link for the Orlando Sentinel post: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/...)

Edited by JackTheREAPER
  • Like 1