Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

RE ThNdIzNiR's guesses: Since Dr. Jimmy's 13a matches up with Croatoa/Wendigo, it would make sense that 13b would match up with From Dusk Till Dawn (Dusk/Dawn :: Sunrise/Sunset). In retrospect, it seems like Jimmy was trying to clue us in with a 2 part clue that the theme for that house hadn't been set in stone.

I think a better guess among Dr. Jimmy's clues for Dracula Untold would be I Get a Kick Out of You. Some people speculated originally that they thought it made sense as a vampire related hint (the lyrics are about being tired of everything else in life and the only being perked up by [the blood of] another person).

People are counting Cassi clue #14 as 2 clues?

See previous page with updated guesses.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

codename smile Dr. Jimmy clue #2 You're never fully dressed without a smile ties to Cassi clue #4 (Jack) - we even have a cat clown picture to tie it all together.

Hate to be so blunt, but you're wrong.

Jimmy and Cassi both had clues about the clown house. Neither of the clues you identified (except the photo) are for the clown house.

Again, Jimmy had no Jack clue.

• Like 2

Cassi clues still point to Jack being involved. Apparently he may only be playing a smaller role. Unless I'm completely mistaken.

I edited my clue matches on the previous page now. Other than assigning the Crows and Charlie codenames to their appropriate clues, and also assuming Cassi clue #4 doesn't match a Dr. Jimmy clue, it should be pretty much complete.

Mainly I had an issue with matching The Purge, which has been rectified.

See... www.fadedindustry.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/the-purge-masks.jpg

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

So, Jack is now out of the picture? That will piss me off so much, I have missed him 2 times now, and I was really looking forward to seeing him...

I'm going to throw this out there because it's bugging my brain.

I feel like "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" might be referencing clowns and/or Jack's return. I don't know which clue would then point to TWD and zombies. But I just get a weird feeling about it.

I'm going to throw this out there because it's bugging my brain.

I feel like "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" might be referencing clowns and/or Jack's return. I don't know which clue would then point to TWD and zombies. But I just get a weird feeling about it.

Oh... Please don't say that, it is one of the only ones I've had right since the beginning.

:P

On that note, roughly a few weeks ago, timbo (who seemed to have disappeared) told me I was attempting to match up the Dr. Jimmy and Cassi clues too early and he was definitely right on that. Now I know better for next time. Wait until all the clues are released before attempting to tie or else many of them will certainly be incorrect. Maybe I still have some wrong, but I'm feeling more confident now. Guess we'll see.

Also... I've been reading in different places that some people don't think an AVP house would be any good. What does it take to make everyone happy? Assuming we do get AVP, how could anyone complain about getting to see 2 of the best aliens ever produced in film in a house? Sometimes I just have to shake my head when I read/hear some of this stuff.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Oh... Please don't say that, it is one of the only ones I've had right since the beginning.

:P

On that note, roughly a few weeks ago, timbo (who seemed to have disappeared) told me I was attempting to match up the Dr. Jimmy and Cassi clues too early and he was definitely right on that. Now I know better for next time. Wait until all the clues are released before attempting to tie or else many of them will certainly be incorrect. Maybe I still have some wrong, but I'm feeling more confident now. Guess we'll see.

always look o the bright side of life was for The walking dead

Walking dead is going in 25

Oh that's right my bad, couldn't remember which. There was still a lot of DAVE stuff in there though so it should be interesting.

Also I had the pleasure of meeting TJ, Mike, Patrick, and Paul last night at the red carpet event for Diagon. Obviously they didn't say much but they told me once Potter dies down they will really start to go into Halloween mode in full force. Great chatting with them, really nice guys.

• Like 1

Also... I've been reading in different places that some people don't think an AVP house would be any good. What does it take to make everyone happy?

Absolutely nothing will make everyone happy. There are people who poo poo the event year after year, say they won't go, go anyway and complain about everything, say they won't go again, and yet they are back here every year.

Remember "the event was too blue" guy? HaHa.

I think it is just the trendy thing for some to claim to be a fan and then criticize it to the nth degree. Get their kicks of negative attention I guess.

As for AVP I think it honestly would be easier to pull off effectively. Closer, more intimate, environments (that can be pulled off anyway) less focus on the animatronic xenomorps and therefore helping to improve the overall house.

Don't get me wrong if anyone could pull it off it'd be Uni. But the only real way to do a house (with Disney holding the copyrights) is to do AVP.

• Like 4