HHN Hollywood 2013 Event Discussion

2010 was great. Theme-wise, it was a bunch of repeated nonsense, but the scares were very intense and strong! Only downfalls that year, IMO, were Terror Tram and HOTC. I loved F13 and NOES better than their original versions, and Saw held up strong with the added traps, plus the HOHs strongest year by faaaaaar. And Bill and Ted recovered from its absolutely horrid 09 show.

2010 gets too much flack - I don't get it :-/

• Like 1

I admit that I gave 2010 a VERY hard time when things were announced, but that doesn't set aside the fact that the mazes themselves proved us wayyyy wrong. In fact, I remember reading reviews for that year and y'all loved it so idk what the deal is lol if I think back then, I only remember complaints on the TT and Saw. NOES got maybe a few complaints, and I think I was the only one who hated HOTC. As for the z scarezones, yeah that's ridiculous but they were good zones aside from Pigz. Now compare that to 2011, which is my least fav year: Hostel was very meh, HOTC returned 99.9 the same, Scream 4 Your Life was a shame, Zombieville was a letdown and 2 returning zones, Wolfman was trash and as much as I loved La Llorona, its second year was way better and kinda stains its first year's memory.

But why doesn't 11 get the same flack? Cuz everything was new, but you all know those scares were nooooowhere near as hard as the ones in 10 or near the greatness of '12

• Like 1

But trust me, that situation is the worst. When they start crying and need to sit down, or decide not to go in the maze half way through the line, or run off and you lose them after being chase -- that's precious time being wasted. Even 2 mins wasted can be a deal breaker- although I try to keep my cool when its for something non-ridiculous, like stopping to get a churro haha.

And this is why I date men. Lol.

• Like 1