HHN Hollywood 2013 Event Discussion

Live stream would be amazing!

God it feels like forever since i've been on here, I've been stuck in a "Mouse Trap"

But for the time being and for the rest of the year I will be back.

As for explaining my hints I'll have to bring those back to fruition very shortly

stay tuned ;)

UPDATE: my hints and their connections. as of 9/10/2013 11:34pm pst

Pictures - Theater - Maze Location
Legends - El Cuccy
Smilez. - Insidious
28. - Haunted SOUNDSTAGE
Torque. {Fake}
Hoards. - The Purge
3rd times a charm. - Universal Backlot usage
Caliban = A.W. = Canniabal - A Walker
Art & Classic - Black Sabbath

Edit: Also on a side note: Due to tonights Media Night, I want you all to take a look at HHNO's A&D Costume wise as well as Masks and Prop wise

I for one love Orlandos work and the quality they have placed in their event. but to be quite honest, this year looks terrible for them WITH the exception of: RE:EFRC, CITW, Havoc:2 and Afterlife

Personally everything else quality wise looks like crap. EXCEPT for the Maze Quality in La Llorona

Edited by Tmrw
  • Like 1

Personally, I don't like how Cabin looks. I think AWIL and LL look far better.

I have something planned with a few friend, I hope to god I get a new phone by then -_- IF NOT

I always have a plan. ALWAYS haha

God it feels like forever since i've been on here, I've been stuck in a "Mouse Trap"

But for the time being and for the rest of the year I will be back.

As for explaining my hints I'll have to bring those back to fruition very shortly

stay tuned ;)

UPDATE: my hints and their connections. as of 9/10/2013 11:34pm pst

Pictures - Theater - Maze Location

Legends - El Cuccy

Smilez. - Insidious

28. - Haunted SOUNDSTAGE

Torque. {Fake}

Hoards. - The Purge

3rd times a charm. - Universal Backlot usage

Caliban = A.W. = Canniabal - A Walker

Art & Classic - Black Sabbath

Edit: Also on a side note: Due to tonights Media Night, I want you all to take a look at HHNO's A&D Costume wise as well as Masks and Prop wise

I for one love Orlandos work and the quality they have placed in their event. but to be quite honest, this year looks terrible for them WITH the exception of: RE:EFRC, CITW, Havoc:2 and Afterlife

Personally everything else quality wise looks like crap. EXCEPT for the Maze Quality in La Llorona

Unless its the Purge and based on the sequel, or unless used for the Terror Tram, I really don't wanna see anything else Blumhouse at the event, and saying i'd like the Purge there is a stretch in itself. Sinister barely has any haunted house fodder - it'd be like Saw and Hostel just watching people get murdered.

Eh, whateva.

Even if Conjuring were Blumhouse, its still not maze-worthy. Maybe after the sequel, but def not now. Lords of Salem is getting a dark maze at RZ's event, but... its a dark maze, which kinda shows how little faith they have in the environments.

Seriously Murdy, stop all the Blumhouse communication now and spare us from an unworthy IP to fill up our IP slots!

I honestly don't care what studio it comes from...as long as the films good with nice environments then I'm fine. Blumhouse does have Mercy and Ouija coming out next year, both are Universal films (correct me if I'm wrong). They also have a couple others coming out soon.

Edited by Ridesandstuff

Murdy on Twitter said there was talks of collaborating with Blumhouse again. Sinister was thrown out there.

I was no fan of Insidious but I got people liked it, but did'nt Sinister bomb bad?

I like how sound like your telling a girl not og back to her abusive boyfriend lol. It just sounds like Murdy and Blum got drunk and started kicking the shit "awww man we shoul-Uck-d totaly do anuther maise togather-Uck whhaa whaa whaDidYou what di you think Jason...uck" "awwww that's awseome man....no you know what we shuld du go to Denny's" "thats what I wus gonna said I luv gandslams!!....we are the best buds Jason!" :Yes john freins to da end like da chukki dullz" "hahahahahah....PARTY BUSS"

but in all seriosness if you do one haunted house movie you kinda did them all unless you wanna do house on haunted hill or 13 ghosts.

• Like 1