HHN Hollywood 2013 Event Discussion

I noticed two things about UMR - Invisible Man replaced DJ Franky, and the FaceOff Frankenstein replaced the old Frankenstein. Its basically a fan created room :-P

With that said... why is Invisible Man turning tables? Was this the plan all along? I don't get it. I thought the point was for him to be designed to scare on intervals, not spin records all night. Oh well, hopefully the creator doesn't care.

As long as its in the Reviews sub-thread, you should be cool. I personally like to read separate reviews by person oppose to having to go to different threads to read what one person thought. Also it helps to see how your night went and how to plan accordingly by it. Plus I like to see how creative people can get with their thread titles haha

If we can't, I will riot and protest lol

Edited by DTH316

As long as its in the Reviews sub-thread, you should be cool. I personally like to read separate reviews by person oppose to having to go to different threads to read what one person thought. Also it helps to see how your night went and how to plan accordingly by it. Plus I like to see how creative people can get with their thread titles haha

If we can't, I will riot and protest lol

Alright for sure! Creative thread titles? Nooooo lol

I noticed two things about UMR - Invisible Man replaced DJ Franky, and the FaceOff Frankenstein replaced the old Frankenstein. Its basically a fan created room :-P

With that said... why is Invisible Man turning tables? Was this the plan all along? I don't get it. I thought the point was for him to be designed to scare on intervals, not spin records all night. Oh well, hopefully the creator doesn't care.

Yes it was the plan all along. He said it on Twitter a while ago.