HHN Hollywood 2013 Event Discussion

BTW: As to update you on the situation with those kids who said they were gonna get an interview with John Murdy, they were unable to with him despite saying since the 27th of October that they "will be having an interview with him". They said it was "due to John Murdy demanding schedule" that they were unable to meet with him.

That sounds like pure BS to me.

Edited by AbnormalVitality

BTW: As to update you on the situation with those kids who said they were gonna get an interview with John Murdy, they were unable to with him despite saying since the 27th of October that they "will be having an interview with him". They said it was "due to John Murdy demanding schedule" that they were unable to meet with him.

That sounds like pure BS to me.

He probably saw the extremely critical questions and chickened out of it. If they were the same questions everyone asked him millions of times he would've done it.

He probably saw the extremely critical questions and chickened out of it. If they were the same questions everyone asked him millions of times he would've done it.

Actually he is taking time to take care of his kid so he won't do anything HHN related for a set of weeks. So USHFans will get their (not so important anyway[one made me chuckle though ;) ]) questions answered eventually. Even though most have to do with Bill and Ted.

You might get very uncomfortable when you see that Grinchmas Tree already erected in Universal Plaza. That was a really fast transition between seasons but Grinchmas is the most profitable time so I don't blame them.

Edited by Zero56

There's a lot of people out that that say different things. Unless you're tracking twitter handles it's unlikely that a statistically significant amount of people belong to both groups.

Then again, I've seen some pretty hypocritical stuff here so I could be off. Anyway, nice to see that the tram is still getting love.

You might get very uncomfortable when you see that Grinchmas Tree already erected in Universal Plaza. That was a really fast transition between seasons but Grinchmas is the most profitable time so I don't blame them.

it was not uncomrfotable lol just weird being on a halloween theamed tram then hear jokes about thanksgiving and christmas... since this is the first year I've been there after halloween. Im surprised the tree is up i'snt it huge?

there is no pleasing people on twitter!

it was not uncomrfotable lol just weird being on a halloween theamed tram then hear jokes about thanksgiving and christmas... since this is the first year I've been there after halloween. Im surprised the tree is up i'snt it huge?

Oh yea. I think it's a little taller than Universal Tower. Inside Universal has a great photo update where you can see it. (also there are small christmas lights on Universal Tower... that was fast)