Insidious - 130 min
Evil Dead - 50 min
Transformers - 50 min
Revenge of the Mummy - 45 min
Jurassic Park - 25 min

BACKLOT
Walking Dead - 115 min
Black Sabbath - 60 min

Welp. So much for the last night being empty.

If anybody is a WWE fan (will used to be) and remembers when Dwayne Johnson announced a match with John Cena a whole year before WrestleMania 28. Wouldn't it be amazing if John Murdy announced a maze tomorrow (I mean today) for 2014."Announcing a year early, "Trick R' Treat: Halloween Tales" will be a maze at 2014's Halloween Horror Nights event"

HHN 2014 starts in 320 days (; I'm being so pathetic tbh lol

Edited by StraightEdge

Just got home from HHN tonight, it was a blast. sad we have to wait 11 months now :,(

Oh btw I yelled your name at you kursedragon, or at least i thought it was you :P

I either didn't hear it or it wasn't me. There was another guy as a pumpkin today, he was in the pool. Might've been him.

Or I was in the second cage, the one where I stand against the wall and sing my musicz really loud and not pay attention to anything. :D

Hope you had fun, though. Also, if you noticed any sugar packets on the floor. That totally wasn't me...

I noticed that too on the 1st in fact the first few buildings on baker street had christmas trees and snow...it kinda fit cuz of chucky but still.

Yea. They really want to get rid of everything HHN related as fast as possible to get started on Grinchmas. Deconstruction on the old Studio tour bathrooms, Doc's and other small projects around the park.

Edited by Zero56

UMR 2.0 is the highest rated HOH overlay...again.

I actually liked it better the first year for some reason. Though I didn't see any difference.

Other than the fact that the first year's bride go-go was a lot more attractive than that Face-Off shit.

No surprise it's highly rated, though.

I actually liked it better the first year for some reason. Though I didn't see any difference.

Other than the fact that the first year's bride go-go was a lot more attractive than that Face-Off shit.

No surprise it's highly rated, though.

I agree the bride go-go was way more attractive last year and I really did'nt like the Face/Off bride or monster.

I mean I get people don't like Dubstep but it was'nt a bad maze and was way better than a lot of the crap that went in HOH before.

So, weird thought I had about this year.

American Horror Story was scrapped in Orlando and Evil Dead was shoved in as a replacement. So originally even Orlando thought that having CITW and Evil Dead in the same event was a bad call since the event already had so much overlap. Knowing that I can't really fault Murdy for making that call.