HHN Hollywood 2013 Event Discussion

Looks like Mr. HHN may finally get his wish to hear Marilyn Manson in a maze.

As I said before this means the other mazes will be less risky since TrT has very low awareness compared to the recent properties used at HHN. It will also be interesting to see what this means for El Cucuy...I mean you can't have that many pumpkins in one event...right?

I guess not...I'd rather it not return anyway. Not because I didn't like it, I just wanna see a different legend.

• Like 1

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3261921/breaking-trick-r-treat-2-is-happening/

The Legendary teaming up with Universal.

The director was at HHN on the night Murdy said he was guiding some movie producers about properties for 2014.

And now this.

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING PEOPLE!

Ha Zah!!!!!

Sweet Dreams was actualy the theme for the Terror Tram back in 08 it was so f'en epic by the way Mr. HHN did you catch Manson on Talking Dead? smart dude!

Well I don't think we are seeing Cucuy anymore from what it seems it did well but not as well La Llorona and it seems like Insidious and Walking Dead were the big dogs this year.

• Like 1

Possible with the second film coming out.

Also I doubt TrT will be a scarezone if it comes. Someone asked on twitter if he's license Saw for one x's and he said he wouldn't license a property for just a SZ.

If The Purge comes back again next year, then I won't have to worry so much this year if I miss it. I'm thinking about going as a Purger for Anime Expo next year.

I've seen someone here on this forum wrote a great concept walk-through detailing what the Trick-R-Treat house will be like. Does anyone remenber the name of the person who wrote it?

If The Purge comes back again next year, then I won't have to worry so much this year if I miss it. I'm thinking about going as a Purger for Anime Expo next year.

I've seen someone here on this forum wrote a great concept walk-through detailing what the Trick-R-Treat house will be like. Does anyone remenber the name of the person who wrote it?

I dont know if anyone esle did one but it was most likely me

I wonder what the survey response to El Cucuy was? I think that since the park was so unevenly distributed that as soon as everyone saw the triple digit wait times they figured it was time to go down to the lower lot RIGHT NOW and then maybe not have the time to do El Cucuy since they didn't plan it out.

I wonder what the survey response to El Cucuy was? I think that since the park was so unevenly distributed that as soon as everyone saw the triple digit wait times they figured it was time to go down to the lower lot RIGHT NOW and then maybe not have the time to do El Cucuy since they didn't plan it out.

It was rated #1 on Saturday (not sure if by fans, management, or overall). As well as scoring well-above La Llorona last week in the number ratings (which I don't know how the ratings work).

Edited by Kurseddragon

SHIT! I think the maze concept for Trick-R-Treat was posted on that now defunct HHNADDICT site in 2012. What the hell happen Randy May II? Why did you have to shut down the site?

Never mind, Just found your post Grindhousehero13 in HHNH Creations from the year 2010. It's a great reenactment of the movie in maze forum.

Edited by AbnormalVitality

Next year is looking like this:

The Purge Terror Tram

Trick 'R Treat

Insidious

Halloween

Resident Evil

La Cucaracha

Universal Monsters Remix 3.0

2 popular repeats. 2 Universal properties. 1 zombie replacement of TWD. A popular classic. And an original maze.

I could boogie with that lineup.

• Like 3

Sinister 2 is coming out next year, seems likely with Insidious being a hit.

Here's Murdy's response to Trick R Treat 2 being announced and "you know what that means."

Yes...I knew about that before it was announced. Let's hope so

It was rated #1 on Saturday (not sure if by fans, management, or overall). As well as scoring well-above La Llorona last week in the number ratings (which I don't know how the ratings work).

Every supervisor always tells their maze they were rated number one.

Never mind, Just found your post Grindhousehero13 in HHNH Creations from the year 2010. It's a great reenactment of the movie in maze forum.

thank you as an inspiring screen writter I appreciate it!

Dont mess around with El Cucaracha he hide under your fridge.

Im guessing Sinister as well

sounds like he wants but wonder if WB has more say in the first movie's right if so we might end up with another Scream 4 Your Life where only the rights to a certain movie can be used

...grind actually has a really good point about rights and what happened with Scream. That's a bummer.

I'm assuming that if it happens it would combine both movies ala Into the Further.

If it does happen, I'm calling that the schoolbus scene is set up like this year's theater in El Cucuy or the funeral at LL. Dead kids on the side, a few living ones with shakers.

here is a better fleshed out verison I did for the creation game DTH hosted a year ago

I only hope if they do get rights to both movies that they do it in a soundstage or backlot so we can an epic facade of the old man's house covered in jack o lanterns