Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

well, The way I see it, In the Horror Make up show they talk about the effects done in the movie the Wolfman. But the Wolfman was a movie that was not really that successful. It didn't do that well in the box office and a lot of people criticized it.

but Wolfman is nowhere as BIG as Walking Dead is right now. Walking Dead blows the Wolfman out of the water, no question about it. (the wolfman was never that big to begin with, and it got a house And they talk about it on the make up show)

I still think Walking Dead should replace the Horror make up show. or something like that (maybe do the Horror make up show about the walking Dead effects.

Same goes with some of the other properties in the park. I mean, was Twister really that big? did it really had a following? Couldn't they replace Twister with something Walking Dead related? Like I said before, I honestly think Walking Dead is bigger than Transformers was (As far as the critical acclaim goes) If they did a ride of Transformers, why couldn't they do something Walking Dead related? I think walking dead is big enough to draw crowds for years to come.

It is certainly big enough to bring a lot of people in. Instead of just using it for HHN they could have it all year round. would pretty much be a big win win for everyone all around.

I thought the same thing about a TWD ride, but as a big fan of the show, one of it's main draws is the walker kills...and those can usually be pretty gory. As much so as an R rated movie and the rest of the show is dark as it is. So as much as I'd love to see some attraction year round with custom videos featuring the characters from the show, I just don't think Universal would do it and tarnish it's kid friendly image. I don't think Orllando could get away with the same type of attraction that Universal Japan has with Resident Evil due to the competition with Disney. Not to mention who knows how long the characters featured on the ride will last in the actual show before/after the attractions released. I mean Universal could always come up with a custom group of characters but for it truly to be succesful it would probably need to feature the heavy hitters of the show at some point. That is where the money would be made in the customary gift shop at the rides exit.

A Monster Makeup revision would be more reasonable, but I don't think it would bring people into the doors like this does.

Like Legacy posted a few days ago, this is the best way to handle the property. Especially with the forest theme of HHN, which as everyone knows is a huge part of the show. I just hope AMC released the licensing of some of the characters this year. Once again if Universal wants to make even more money, sell merchandise with the characters on it this year if they hire actors to play them in the park. I'm sure plenty of people would purchase it.

Once again I'm really excited to see how the entire event is handled this year.

Edited by somebody85

Does anyone have ay real knowledge of when the RIP tours will go on sale this year ? Universal staff continue to claim they have no idea---- dont have a clue ?

They should be added to the website any day now. I'd assume atmost a couple weeks from now.

Is it wrong that it irks me just the tiniest bit that I already know most of the people are going to pronounce La Llorona with a hard L sound, instead of the E-ish sound it's supposed to be. I'm weird like that. Of course I only know the pronunciation from a video from Hollywood HHN, I remember cause the 2 L's are like the L's in tortilla.

Is it wrong that it irks me just the tiniest bit that I already know most of the people are going to pronounce La Llorona with a hard L sound, instead of the E-ish sound it's supposed to be. I'm weird like that. Of course I only know the pronunciation from a video from Hollywood HHN, I remember cause the 2 L's are like the L's in tortilla.

Well it's Spanish. Like Yo, "roll r". oh-nahh (hence the joke sounds like Sharona) or corona but with a tongue roll.

• Like 1

RR gets tongue roll. R not as much!!

right depends on who is saying it I guess. But yeah.

Is was a rumor. Thankfully. That episode was really lame and boring. (I never watched the show prior to that. Only watched it bc someone mentioned the rumor).

Of course that's my opinion... No offense if you liked it sorry. But the woman wasn't scary to me and it was basically sunlit the whole time.

did you see the one we posted on FB a while back? I like the psychological aspect of it.

http://youtu.be/0wfxh0S2ipE

I didn't see the episode so I have no idea if I would've like it or not. Although that one you posted was creepy. I liked the ending a lot,

^ED as well

Yeeah How I could forgot about ED thats the most important part!

I could see RE using some chainsaw action, those are the ones that pumps me the most!!

On other topic, I hope la Llorona is not the same Hollywood maze that would be so lazy, PS its spelled La Yorona like (yoyo) lol